It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck(Fox) Agrees US Needs Another Al Qaeda Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was watching The Daily show this evening and this clip came up.. Have you ever just wanted to yell at your TV? I did tonight and agree with Jon!!
Listen to what evil Santa has to say, and Glen Beck nods and agrees!

Glenn Beck nods and agrees with his guest Michael Scheuer that the only way to "save" the US (from illegal immigrants, of course) is for Osama bin Laden to succeed in detonating a weapon on American soil. Scheuer and Beck hit all the conservative buttons, from Mexicans to the mainstream media and the worst of all, Europeans. From the June 30th, 2009 Glenn Beck on Fox News.

Edit--Changed the title to reflect Glen Beck is a Tool of Fox News..
No shock that they air this kind of Trash on their network..

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Michael Scheuer, or evil Santa as I will call him is using this whole lets use Osama as a tool to push forword our agenda of fear!

This video is clear cut, and right to the point.. ATS members that take the time to see this will understand why many of us have no love for Fox news.

Glen Beck really takes the cake this time and pushes it into overdrive..

Granted everyone can speak their mind, and offer what ever they think is right.. But there comes a time when an agenda is clear!
Granted it is Fox news.. And I have come to expect no less from these clowns.. But hearing this over and over again does not settle well with me.

Who in their right mind would call for an attack from the big bad boogie man Osama Bin Ladin?
I mean its simply clear to most ATS members what is at hand here...
So I thought I would share it with the members here and add it to the stock pile list of more "fair and balanced BS".

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am going to reiterate this again, as I have many times in the past.

What they are doing here, is making it so that people perceive we are not safe. Notice how even says "we need the attack... so people will get mad and demand the government make them safe".

So on the one side you got this full blown maniacal fool, who's agenda *MUST* include, the need for less freedom, and more police state.

Why does Glen Beck nod? Cause hes a puppet for the exact same masters, another attack would be in there absolute best interest. Even without the conspiracy aspect, everyone knows that when we had an attack it got unprecedented news coverage, but that's all really aside from the point.

What's interesting though is how blatant the whole thing is. This is no conspiracy theory, it's visible right in front of you. And mindless sheep will watch this segment, and have their belief that we are not safe reinforced. Making them easier to mold into the expanding police state, and also make them question much less when it comes to a sacrifice of freedom, for perceived security.

This is why *unless you are able to use logical thinking* people should NOT watch channels like FOX, CNN, NBC, MSNBC etc, they are there to shape peoples opinions on matters whether they are reality or not.

EDIT: Lol when I first seen the GB title I looked at the name expecting to see David's, then I watched the clip and I seen why

[edit on 6-7-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I took that clip to mean that the only thing that is going to get people up off their rear ends and out doing something about our horrible "leaders" is if there were another attack on our soil. Short of that, people are too lazy to do anything. Those in government are only concerned with themselves, not all of us little people, and they aren't going to do anything that doesn't directly benefit themselves in some way.

If we the people want things to change, then we the people need to get the lead out and do something about it. Sitting on our sofas yelling at the TV, or sitting in a computer chair typing words on the screen isn't going to change anything. Yet that's all most people do. They complain and complain about how things are, but when it comes down to it they would much rather sit back and expect someone else to fix it for them than get up, put some pants on, and go out and fix things themselves.

Basically, I don't think he was nodding about bin Laden needing to attack again. I think he was nodding and agreeing that something along those lines is what it's going to take for people to wake up and take back our government instead of being armchair quarterbacks. That's my take on it at any rate.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I took that clip to mean that the only thing that is going to get people up off their rear ends and out doing something about our horrible "leaders" is if there were another attack on our soil. Short of that, people are too lazy to do anything. Those in government are only concerned with themselves, not all of us little people, and they aren't going to do anything that doesn't directly benefit themselves in some way.

Nope. I am sorry but you've made an incorrect assumption.

What this segment had NOTHING to do with:
- Getting people to do something about their terrible leaders

What this segment has everything to do with:
- Making people believe the perception that there government isn't doing enough to protect them

Hey wait, that sounds familiar? Remember when 911 happened, and they blamed their failure of action as the cause of such loss of life, rather than the fact that they planted tons of thermite and crashed drones into their own buildings so they could launch illegal wars?

Oh yah, now I remember why history repeats itself, cause people are flippin clueless.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Remember when 911 happened, and they blamed their failure of action as the cause of such loss of life, rather than the fact that they planted tons of thermite and crashed drones into their own buildings so they could launch illegal wars?

Oh, my mistake. I thought this thread was about a clip from Glen Beck, not about 9/11 conspiracies.
Silly me.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Correct, What you say rings much truer to my life than what Jenna has to say, but its her right to feel what ever she likes..
Things are being done.. Its been put right up on the Daily Show. Its being shown in a different light.
Fox news tends to paint a very dark picture.
When clearly its an agenda being pushed by puppet masters at the top who wish to profit off illegal Wars, False flags attacks.. The list goes on and on here.
While many of us are honestly helpless to do much other than talk about it and raise awareness..
You go out and protest you end up in jail.. Or worse..
No thanks Id rather live to fight another day.. Theres a time to stand up and speak your mind.. And theres a time to keep a cool head and just understand whats happening and try your best to let others know..

Right now mainstream has most of us by the balls here.. As most people that watch Fox news will lap this junk right up..
And when it does happen... They will Turn to the government and BEG them to take away our rights to protect them from the Boogie man!

Thanks for for being a voice of reason in here King9072!

Also thanks DG for the link!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Remember when 911 happened, and they blamed their failure of action as the cause of such loss of life, rather than the fact that they planted tons of thermite and crashed drones into their own buildings so they could launch illegal wars?

Oh, my mistake. I thought this thread was about a clip from Glen Beck, not about 9/11 conspiracies.
Silly me.

Of course, if the topic were massacres, we would never cite the third Reich or the Cambodian killing fields.

So when we watch a clip that is about getting people to perceive a lack of safety due to the failure of political officials, of course it would make no sense to cite 911 in which the exact same propaganda was used.

These are not two separate subjects, this segment had only one goal and it was to make people percieve that their leaders aren't doing enough to protect them. And if any form of attack does happen anytime in the near future, this seed will have grown in the minds of the viewers. So that they do not first question the governments roll in the planning and execution of the attack, but rather question why the government hadn't done enough to protect them.

Roll out the totalitarian police state red carpet please sire.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I took that clip to mean that the only thing that is going to get people up off their rear ends and out doing something about our horrible "leaders" is if there were another attack on our soil. Short of that, people are too lazy to do anything.

Yes, heaven forbid we, the people, sit here content with our government not becoming an all out police state. Heaven forbid we feel safe at home when there is no logical reason not to.

I say, we DEMAND another false flag attack on our nation! We NEED it to feel safe! We need thousands of Americans to die so that we can invade and occupy more countries (that probably had nothing to do with it). That way more American lives can be lost, so that we can feel even safer!

Get real.

What you have here are two men who are basically wishing harm and death on American citizens to push their political agenda. More useless military spending, more useless loss of life, more useless tightening of the militia-state. We were safe before 9/11, we were safe after 9/11. No military action was ever necessary. For those who can't see that through their rose-colored goggles, I honestly am sorry.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We're screwed.

I have gone out and talked to people and sent emails and information to everyone I know and no one cares, or if they do care, they are just like most of us - trying to make ends meet in a crappy economy and feeding their kids and just living life.

Sacrifices will be made, and must be made, to initiate change for the better. But when will the time come to rise up against these bastards en mass? Hell, if we do, we'll just end up being slandered in the media and carted off to a domestic-terrorist detention center or at the least the local jail. In the mean time nothing gets changed, our actions just fuel the blind masses' demand for further government control, we lose our jobs (if any of us are lucky enough to have one) and our families are at best shaken, at worst torn apart, and those that would rise up in future rebellion become ever more fearful of doing so.

Real change must come as a military coup, with arrests made of those that have helped rip apart our constitution and committed war crimes and crimes against humanity, and temporary military control of Washington while states set up new elections. But then, who do we vote for?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

So when we watch a clip that is about getting people to perceive a lack of safety due to the failure of political officials, of course it would make no sense to cite 911 in which the exact same propaganda was used.

I agree.. As this video is a simple precurser to another 9/11 attack on US soil.. Perhaps bigger..
So by all means feel free to bring up what ever you like about that.. It makes sense and is perfectly valid for this thread..

As if these guys have their way with the world.. They could OP another false flag attack.. And as King pointed out.. Videos like these are seeds planted in the hive mind.

Talks like this is a BIG red flag to me, for any 9/11 such event!
I mean they are trying to pin the blame on Osama for 911 aswell.
So it all ties together nicely! We are not going into the details of 911.. But you get the drift!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Maybe everybody missed Glenn Beck's final statement on that segment:

"Which is why I was thinking this weekend, that if I'm him, that's the LAST thing I would want to do right now." (in reference to Osama).

Beck isn't advocating an attack at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As a conservative, I was pretty shocked when he said that. I tried to convince myself that what he said was right, and couldn't do it.

If it takes an attack on US soil to finally mobilize the sheeple, then we are so frackin' screwed that we might as well scrap the flag, tell England we're sorry and see if they'll take us back.

Just tell the Queen, 'my bad' and we'll spend the next week grounded in our room.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

"Which is why I was thinking this weekend, that if I'm him, that's the LAST thing I would want to do right now." (in reference to Osama).

Beck isn't advocating an attack at all.

Really? You don't honestly think that was a snide remark comming from Beck? Such as lets say we are both in a room.. And you and I are not getting along.. My friend looks to you and says..

"The last thing you wanna do is fight him." Looking right at you.. Almost taunting you in a sense.. Yet not directly.. Its called being Snide.. Almost sarcastic..
I.E
You don't think you would be a bit like.. Oh yeah? Even tho you know you could take me out in one punch?

Yet people would sit there and say.." The Last thing you want to do is attack him.. alluring that prehaps you are weak??
(This affects other people in different ways) (Its all part of the mind control effects MS media has on different people.)

No I see that comment in a totally different light than you do..

When I hear Glen say that.. It sounds more like a taunt if anything..
Besides Glen Beck is only a tool..

Its not him saying it.. Glen boy is just reading what he is told to say...
He is a puppet dancing on the strings of fox news.

So you can defend the guy.. But I wonder? You defending Fox news?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Can people please watch the entire segment and not the final 1 minute clip?

The entire segment was about the Obama administration mandating 1,500 national guard troops to protect the US southern border WITH NO GUNS. The conversation turns to how our nation is not taking security serious and is no longer looking to keep us safe and actually look out for our interests.

This then led to his final statement that the absurdity in all this, is to wake the government up by another awful travesty. Nobody wants it. But they claim that it's what it takes to wake a government up.

And no, I'm not defending any one person. I'm trying to make sense of the "media" crammed down our throats. What's scarier yet, is when "media" tries to interpret "media" and then pass it on to simple-minded citizens. Yikes. Bad, bad recipe!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Your right.. I did somewhat Cherry pick this moment in the clip to be the talking point...

This then led to his final statement that the absurdity in all this, is to wake the government up by another awful travesty. Nobody wants it. But they claim that it's what it takes to wake a government up.

Thats the key issue here.. Its a bold face lie.. The government is a tool aswell.. Nothing is going to wake them up.. It will only lead to more of the same 911 like events! More staged Wars.. More lies..

And to the simple minded MS news viewer, this kind of stuff is very dangerous.. We see eye to eye on this point here.

I am just pretty much logging this thread and video here on ATS.. So if something does happen.. I have a thread I can link back up too..
ITs good foot work for the conspiracy junkie that I am..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
it is really simple everyone in the media has thier own agenda msnbc for the liberals and fox news for the conservatives either way they try to use fear to advance thier own position in the congress bush did it with the war on terror obamas is doing it with the economy i am sick and tired of it just shut up and fix this country

even though i dont agree with fox news most of the time at least there not constantly bashing the other side like msnbc for instance Janine graffilo calling us racist rednecks who teabag and today they had a video making palin look like a dullard who has no experience to run for president (didn't stop obama)

so i still has some respect for fox news more than any other news channel but that's not saying much since it is so miminal in favor of fox news

msnbc and fox news i guess you could say balance each other out ones so far left and the other right

[edit on 6-7-2009 by standupamerica32]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why is this video being talked about again? Watch the whole episode not just 1 min of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What the hell guys. This guy is right. The last 4 administrations have done nothing to protect our borders. All agenda they have are in favor of foreign policy and not public policy.

We are fighting in 3 countries on the other side of the world yet we don't bother doing anything about immigration or the massive loss of good jobs to foreign countries for cheap labor..which has only benefitted large corporations.

They aren't doing squat. We are open to an attack...and unfortunately..since our country is completely broke beyond reason...we most likely will fail miserably.

There is a reason Russia is opening up an area for us to enter afghanistan...because THEY WEN"T BROKE DOING THE SAME THING.

For cripes sake.

We are severely weakened due to our economy and we are no more safer than we were 9 years ago...in fact...it's proabbly worse.

This guy was on Thom Hartmann's show today, a lefty radio host...and i sat and listened to him AGREE with this guy.

The more I listen to both Beck and Hartmann..i'm tellin ya...the more alike they sound...both have been railing against major corporations...Beck showing the US Embassy on television...the biggest in the world X10....and that WE WILL NEVER LEAVE IRAQ...and he was told not to do it because it doesn't look good. The place is a fortress. We've set up shop there folks. We'll never leave and our country will break economically just like the USSR because no one in this country WILL PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES.

Damnit people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join