It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO creates molecular plasma shocking video!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I reckon this guy (the youtube guy) is having a little fun with the UFO community. He's a parody act, he's got to be. There's no way in hell he thinks that these things are from orion. I mean, FFS take a look at some of his other videos. They're the stupidest ufo videos I've ever seen. They're all of normal aircraft, with flashing lights to boot. There's absolutly nothing abnormal about any one single of this guys videos. Appart from the fact that he's trying to pass them off as UFOs. My guess is, someone bet him that he couldn't get people to believe that normal aircraft were UFOs to try and make everyone look stupid.

He's having people on, in my honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He does have a lot of videos posted.
Are they all plane landings.

If real his is purposely making fun is part the the Illuminati
front to discourage proper investigation to make UFO science
a goof ball affair.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yep, absolutely shocking.

I sure hope I don't get any o' dat molecular plasma on me, end up ranting OMG OMG OMG over and over. Sorrowful.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is this the 2nd time I've seen one of this...guys..videos on here today?

Seriously, the BS just oozes right out of his mouth.

He'd doing nothing productive what so ever for the UFO community and making those who believe look like idiots.

His videos are horrible, they are nothing special, this man is either mentally ill or a flat out liar.

Ugh.

HAHA, I just noticed something, his name is Phil, and almost looks like a youtube personality called "UFO Phil"..I wonder if this is who "UFO Phil" got his character persona from...hmm.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yes, Tesla a majority of the vid's on his site are either aircraft or helicopters in his area. He apparrently films right near some sort of airport in the woods just outside there of or his house is quite close. He is a charlaten plain and simple.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by djvexd]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Originally posted by tim1989

"Oh my god, again again! Look at that! WOW! Awesome, look at that. Oh my god, look at that! Oh my, oh my god! Look at that! Oh my god, holy smokes! This is alien, look at that. Unbelievable! What I'm filming here is extraterrestrial 100%. It just released it's extraterrestrial nature to me right there. Unbelievable, oh my! I am over joyed with that! Wow look at this craft! Incredible!"

ROFL
I love this stuff. ....classic

*bump*

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

"Oh my god, again again! Look at that! WOW! Awesome, look at that. Oh my god, look at that! Oh my, oh my god! Look at that! Oh my god, holy smokes! This is alien, look at that. Unbelievable! What I'm filming here is extraterrestrial 100%. It just released it's extraterrestrial nature to me right there. Unbelievable, oh my! I am over joyed with that! Wow look at this craft! Incredible!"

I take it he Jizzed in his pants?
That`s a funny video!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I heard that 'sick' is the new 'good'.
As 'bad' was the old 'good'.
But if I posted that his video is 'sick' he might not like it.
Type UFO in Youtube search and the chances of finding something
worthwhile are very thin.
Basically it all looks sick.
In the bad way.

There is a new certainty besides death and taxes.
The UFO is now a certain life factor better known as Tesla suppression.
ED: posted at the video:
OMG: its Tesla suppression
The New Certainty with Death and Taxes.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
nice hoax video
)))

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This video is 100% script supported.

While muted, this resembles nothing inexplicable--unless the combination of sight and sound confuses your mind into submission.

Now...I'm off to the bathroom to release my own molecular plasma--and a far more legitimate version than depicted in this video...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
He texted me back on youtube.
Its OK.
He's a contactee.
100% alien ship.
Fun with ufos and aliens.
Or suckering in for profit.
Or to defend a falsehood worth the world to those suppressing Tesla.
Which is perhaps 99% defend able as to what tptb are up to based on
the % of locked up Tesla material to what is released or known.
Something I never considered until searching the net on Tesla.
Lost all my links in a operation system upgrade, thanks a lot Microsoft
helping out the illuminati.
Well what else could orionifo say as that would agree with hundreds
of other statement in the unauthorized world of 'official' statements.
ED: It would be a goof if he ever realized that the air gases might
be lit up as in Tesla's lab. But people are set against it and so will he
remain on his set duties if that is the situation.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think this may be a sign of the comming racist from the prophecy, where is the plasma in this video?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

The "Optical play" looks like a light shining through a tree line. We see tons of planes in the north at night time and when they are on the tree line you see the same effect in the night.

I even got myself tricked one time I was working as security at a lumber yard on the outside of town. I was looking at the skies just wondering about ufo's and looking at stars. Since I was alone I was terrified because it was damn near pitch black out lol. However just before nightfall I noticed a light from the west that seemed to be getting brighter and brighter them at the peak of its brightness it looked as though it was gonna come straight at me and here it turned out to be a plane for a local airport that was 3 miles west of me. It was a plane alright but I can remember my terror when I thought it wasn't. I imagine that most ufo's are most likely just airplanes caught at a different angle. Helluva way to make ufo videos. Maybe Ill show yall a video one of these days of this landing area

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join