It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why does the evil being/person/whatever have to be little?! And of course the good being is tall. That is some sizist BS!
As a little person I'm very offended. And no that's not the only reason I'm calling BS on your story in general. As others have pointed out, how did you know that the 'little dark man' popped out of nowhere?
The only evil that walks among us is bigotry like OP's.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by FunSized]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Alien Mind said:

Wow we didn't know that you were a demon fighter
It's easy to get on the internet and say "i would do this" or "I would say this" but the fact remains that when in the sitution you would freak out too and anyone who says they wouldn't is lying out of there teeth.

Do you think? was he a common demon or something else?

My time for doing battle is over, but if this happened to me, then it will repeat itself with another.

I have yet to learn compassion for this being... No I am no special demon slayer or anything, and thats what makes it even more perplexing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am not saying you are lying but.....

It sounds like you and your friend were drugged without your knowledge by 2 pedophiles/rapists with a thing for young girls. They took advantage of your friend maybe hoping you would join in or be so out of it you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Your reaction to the threesome was to try to get your friend out of there.

If you were so in love with your boyfriend why wouldn't you be yelling and screaming at him for having sex with your friend right in front of you?

Why didn't you try to pull him off of your friend?

Why was there no concern for the man-boys?

If it was some dark entity controlling him then it wasn't his fault for having sex with your friend.

Were they not in as much danger as your friend?

Also if the man-boys had jobs and a apartment they should of had some money.

Why couldn't have all of you run from the evil together?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Are you still in contact with Jen? Have you talked to the twins since this encounter? Wow, I really wouldnt want to be your party buddy...LOL..just kiddin

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Fascinating account, why does nothing like this happen to me. I can imagine it now, ME and the Darkman ruling the Universe, forget your NWO, you'll have to worship me from now on.

Is there anyway we can get Jen's side of the story?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
I am not saying you are lying but.....

It sounds like you and your friend were drugged without your knowledge by 2 pedophiles/rapists with a thing for young girls. They took advantage of your friend maybe hoping you would join in or be so out of it you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Your reaction to the threesome was to try to get your friend out of there.

If you were so in love with your boyfriend why wouldn't you be yelling and screaming at him for cheating on you in front of you?

Why didn't you try to pull him off of your friend?

Why was there no concern for the man-boys?

If it was some dark entity controlling him then it wasn't his fault for having sex with your friend.

Were they not in as much danger as your friend?

Also if the man-boys had jobs and a apartment they should of had some money.

Why couldn't have all of you run from the evil together?

yes .... I think it may be it too ... they drugged both girls

15 years in love? just you ... your boyfriend wanted to have sex ... thats it ... it wasnt love

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunSized
Why does the evil being/person/whatever have to be little?! And of course the good being is tall. That is some sizeist BS!
As a little person I'm very offended. And no that's not the only reason I'm calling BS on your story in general. As others have pointed out, how did you know that the 'little dark man' popped out of nowhere?
The only evil that walks among us is bigotry like yours.

How do you know that I am not little? BUT if you read my above answers to others , I clarified his height and mentioned how when he was crouching in the corner he was shorter than you would think from when he stood up. And that the corner was darker, so I am not saying that he was a black little person.

If I 'were' some kind of Demon slayer, do you really think that I could survive with a predijuice heart?

I have nothing to defend and your comments are telling.

And, to have an Angel dive through your soul to defend the light, dont you think it would not be possible with a mean spirited heart as you have suggested I have?

Edit to say: Do know that I was WAY little compared to the Angel? Yet I never once compared my size, it is not an issue.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I never saw any of them again and as with my life, I moved shortly after that, or was sent to my Grandmas in So. Cal or something.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I have to say I am just cracking UP at your comment, way to go,
LOLOLOL

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
...... You must be from the South, .... because where I'm from these " Darkmen" ......... are reffered to as African Americans.

... thats quite a story, there are so many holes I can drain my macaroni in it. Quite an imagination you have mam.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

I wouldnt have gone back to the apartment for anything, and no they were not perverts, but I never thought to ask them for money.

I grew up in a VERY different life style, and was very natural about my sexuality. I am naturally modest and have always been IN LOVE before sex.

They were only a few years older than me, and it is NOT about the physical side to this story that is important. So if I start to ignore those comments, it is because this was about so much more.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am working on replies to page two now...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't believe a goddamn word of it.

obviously.

Mod edit One Line response. Please review.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think whether the story is true or not is irrelevant...I enjoyed reading it. I also skimmed through the thread for subsequent installments which says it was fairly well written too (some parts better than others).

Given the unnecessary abusive posts, you did well by continuing to post and not getting drawn into arguments. Writing stories isn't the easiest thing to do...sharing them is another...and receiving the criticism is often harder too

Your effort was appreciated...nice one

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'll bet you Antar would not have gotten a single critisizim if she had not presented the story as a true account and then proceeded to weave a tale with more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Thee is nothing whatsoever wrong with weaving a good tale as long as you present it as such.

I am happy to see that there doesn't appear to be very many weak minded people who buy into this "stuff" any longer. It appears that humanity really is Waking up and ascending.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

...... You must be from the South, .... because where I'm from these " Darkmen" ......... are reffered to as African Americans.

... thats quite a story, there are so many holes I can drain my macaroni in it. Quite an imagination you have mam.

Maybe this 'darkman' was a co-worker or friend of the two guys who wanted to watch or partake in that night's activities.

If you were in love with this guy wouldn't you be upset when seeing him with your friend.

If you were deeply in love with him why no concern for him?

You seemed very concerned about your friend and said that she was your responsibility but after the event you didn't speak to her again. If you cared so deeply for your friend why would you cut all contact after your plan to move to Florida failed?

Why did you not try to contact your boyfriend afterward to ask him what happened? All that love just went out the window?

If I went through such a deep life changing event I would be asking everyone involved questions trying to figure it out, not just sluff it off and never talk to anyone again, but hey that's just me..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
if this is real i would have chose yes, he was offering you all the wishes. how could you deny it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Great tale indeed Antar!! I really enjoyed what you shared!! I liked this part of what was said with that Lower Astral you came in conntact with.

The darkman looked defeated, and he said, "You have won the battle of the Spirit/Soul, but you cannot win the physical"...

This is how they work to wear us down in our physical state.. They try to use the loss of loved ones.. And use everything that hurts here in the physical form to wear us down..

They use all sorts of tricks that there puppets progress upon us here in this dimension.. All sorts of things to drag us down and make us just weak enough for another fight!

But as strong as I know you are, there will be no beating you this time around.. You and I both know this fact.. They can not take us this time around.. We have been through this to many times before.. And our bodies in this realm are remember all that we learned.. Its taken many trips back and forth.. But the higher Astrals are still there waiting for us both at the end of this quest..

It is the lower astrals who will move onto the weaker targets.. And we will meet up with them again in another battle.. But not here on Earth.. But in the next realm.. And there you can face your Lower Astral.
As I belive we are all assigned a lower and higher astral..

Beyond that.. your story was great ! And enjoyed it very much! enjoyed and learned! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You are indeed brave. Not so much for your ordeal but for posting this story on a website full of cynical truth seekers. I hope you are not misusing the word "truth" especially not here. Granted it does enrich any story, it is a cheap trick. Great writing is making the reader forget it's fiction. I hope your not pulling a Blair Witch Project.

You are definitely a writer, which is what kills your credibility. Your storytelling is very unemotional, like you have separated yourself from the subject, which is yourself. You include unnecessary descriptions such as the "thin match stick" which in the context of the situation is a bit derailing.

Even though you claim it is difficult to recollect these events you are calm enough to make popcorn, attend to your child and reply to skeptics in a civil manner. Your recollection is overconfident considering it happened when you were 15. You are telling a story, not recalling a memory.

The story doesn't have a typical arc, which puzzles me. It is uncommon enough to be real. It seems like the people and places are real but the events are embellished.

I would like to believe this story is true, but I fear that is what you are playing on, the "I want to believe" part of us. The pragmatist in me will not allow it due to the many clues given in your recollection that point to it being an embellishment or complete fabrication.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Any sane individual would dismiss the whole story, why does anyone believe this. I'm questioning it. A real skeptic would put this down to a drug experience or the author is making this up some how.

You are putting your faith into someone on the internet over the logic that you have lived with for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join