posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
I have had numberous similar experiences and am posting this as a way to comfort you and help you deal with these things in the future if they
continue to occur. My own experience is that once started, they will continue to occur in more and more powerful ways, often separated by years and
1. Remember to breath normally and deeply. Fear often makes us stop breathing and that reduces your power.
2. The spirits 'power' oven an incarnate being is purely fear. They have NO ability to harm you if you do not fear them.
3. One specific technique to banish them is to build a belief inside yourself that they have no power over you. Magnify this by 'poking' the spirt
with your hand and saying to them 'see, I do not fear you, you have no power over me other than my fear, begone' and they go.
4. Another specific technique that I have used is to build compasion for the spirit, to see that its 'evil' is a result of its torment and loss of
self-knowledge. i.e. its own fear drives its behaviour. When you can feel the compasion for the spirit inside your self, you can wish it to go into
the light and receive forgiveness and to forget its fear and worries.
5. You are only given experiences that you can handle. Remember that. The universe does not wish to send you a spirit that is so powerful that you
6. Jinn Gennie, DO NOT let yourself go.
7. The 'cosmic' purpose of such experiences is to help you grow and evolve. We and all life are an expression of the universe creating itself by
continually growing and evolving.
8. You are a shaman or witch or whatever you want to call it if you have such experiences. Search around in your local area to find some face to
face support if you need it. Beware that many who claim to be shamans know nothing more than you can read in a book. Listen to your inner
'knowing' regarding who to listen to.
9. In my case, suviving or passing such experiences often leads to spontaneous soul retrival episodes. In my soul retrieval experiences, it felt as
if a part of my self that had been separate from me, kind of like a spirit or ghost, entered my body and 'inflated' inside me, like a baloon filling
up inside a balloon.
10. Your way of 'seeing' spirits. the way your mind choses to see them embodied, depends on your past experience and preferences.
11. 'Totem' animals or spirit guides, which I personally perceive to be a part of my being that is beyond the here and now physical, can help
protect you. My totem animals include a walrus, eagle, and dragon. For a while, my spirit animal lived on my left shoulder. By actively
communicating with your totem animals or spirit guides, they integrate themselves with you more fully. My spirit animals now live inside me, and
their power is available instantaneously and on demand.
Here are some examples of the types of things they have done. I just finished building a house, and we had a lot of petty vandalism. My wife
suggested that I ask my eagle to watch the house when we were away and tell me what was happening. After the next incident, I asked my eagle if he
could show me what was happening, and the eagle gave me a vision of footprints in the snow from the back of the house. I immediately went outside and
found footprints in the snow leading to a neighbors house.
The last episode I have had occured while walking down a street. A spirit poped out of a point about three feet to my left and about three feet above
me. The spirit grabbed my shoulders and attempted to pull me into the point. Instantaneously, giant birdlike claws came out of my feet and burined
themselves into the rock beneath the road. I felt a tug, but the claws held me and the spirit withdrew into the point.
Such power cannot be used for 'evil.' All 'evil' in my experience just helps us to evolve and grow, and eventually produces more 'good'
Lastly, chocolat really does help to recover. Keep some on hand.