It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

When I was 5 years old, I lay in bed fearing the attacks that often plagued me. Demons surrounded my bed and began tormenting my flesh. I lay in total fear and anguish praying to my Father in Heaven. When I was young I was often attacked and if it were possible I would have been killed by the demonic powers. The Lord never allowed that.

On this night surrounded by demons, I lay mortified crying inside for help. At that moment a bright light entered my bedroom and two huge Angels came through the building, through my windows into my room. When I say huge I mean they were storey's tall, 20 feet thereabouts. Each angel came to stand guard on either side of my bed, carrying huge swords that they lay crossed over me. Therefore each of their swords were put over me so that they each crossed each other to create a shield over me in protection.

They were the most glorious I had ever seen with copper like skin and brilliant wings. I couldn't tell if they were male or female they were so beautiful. They spoke the word's "do not be afraid". The demons fled and for the first time in many many nights I finally slept.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Firstly, to the op, the story is gripping and well told.

Antar, obviously it is rather clear that you believe this event to have taken place. There has been many posters, with many different theories, all of wich seems just as plausible as your story, taken into account there is no way to proof it true, or otherwise.

The fact is that you believe it to be true, and felt like sharing it. I, however, have my doubts.

In view view this is a case of a traumatic experience that you might have had while being around that impressionable young age. Another poster (which seems to know you rather well), have stated that you have not had the easiest of lives, while younger.

It is rather common for a young person, who have suffered some sort of very stressful, and traumatic ordeal, to try and make sense of it later on in life. This often manifests in stories similar to this. I do believe that this is a way for the mind of the person to try and cope with it, a sort of safety mechanism, to try and make sense of whatever might have happenned.

The way in wich your story is written, is very flamboyant, with lots of in depth discriptions of rather mundane things, done in a way to add dramatic effect to the story, to make it more vivid more real. It is this way of "dressing up" the story, in wich my doubt lies. Obviously you had some kind of experiece, which was rather traumatic, but your mind is trying to convert it into something else, a story, with lots of details. It is done this way, so that you, yourself, can read it for exactly what it is, a story, for you to comprehend.

Although i do not believe the story as such, i do believe something have happenned to you back then. This story is the "romantisized" version, of those events. Further i find it amazing how you can related all these things, that happenned in the span of one evening, in such vivid detail and style.

In conclusion, i thank you for posting this story, and feel that it is something that might have been bothering you for quite some time. Sometimes it is better to just get it out, than to keep it inside. Like with all stories though, little pieces gets added in as time progress, until eventually, it is a mere shadow of the real event.

Knowingly putting a story such as this up on a public forum, where you know that ridicule might indeed be the order of the day, takes some effort and a strong conviction in yourself. It is because of this reason, that i believe, you sincerely believe this to be the truth.

I thank you for the time to post this, and wish you all the best.

vvv
edit on 18-7-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: typo's, the bane of my existence.

edit on 18-7-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The Angels could have been higher or actually more advanced parts of yourself. There are wars in the heavens as we know them to be, and for these Angels to have come to you, it is a sure sign for you to remain diligent in your Spiritual quest first and foremost.

All of the Enlightened Masters here on earth have alwyas told people in everyway possible to make your own path in this life, to not follow others no matter how great they may have been.

All the religions were created after the Masters had left the planet, their incarnate bodies. When they were in this Garden, they did not worry about whether or not they compared to othersd in this garden, if they were born as the mighty oak or the smallest blade of grass, or the brightest star in the galaxy, they were INDIVIDUAL and incompareable as such.

You also are unique and incompareable. The Universe, God, could have created another Jesus, Buddha, Mahavira, Krishna, Mohammad, whomever, it was not needed or done, instead YOU were given the exact same chance to reach YOUR fullest potential!

Now, when something as significant as these Angels, possibly another part of you more advanced have taken this moment to come to your aid, something very big was going on to say the least. You are meant to continue without the demonic distractions or interferences that the demons would have caused.

It is the past now, remember this, and let it slip away, it happened then but you are still carrying it even today. The demons are gone and have been dealt with, so respect the help you recieved and be here now as totally as you can. Live your life with an intensity that allows you to be free from the past because your present is so full why bother about the past?

You have a tremenodous opportunity to fully awaken, so meditate daily, not just sitting there immitating others techniques but discovering your own style. I think you know what I am saying? For lifetimes you have been meditating, using others techniques, now it is time to discover what works for you and you alone.

When you walk, walk with awareness, when you eat, eat with awareness. When you lay down to rest, fall asleep fully aware, and you will discover that you have been in deep meditation for 8 hours rather than wasting those precious hours.

Whatever you do, bring awareness to it, there is no good or bad, there is no higher or lower, everything, everyone is totally unique, everything has the ability to transform the mundane into the extrodinary, it just takes a little practice and awareness.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Perhaps I should have re-read what was written, many details were purposely left out to see if anyone on this board could actually discuss this with me as it was/is a real account.

I supppose the person you refer to as having known me is probably a banned member now...

I am and always have been an individual first and have allowed very few in. This forum gave me just that opportunity!

This was allowing people in to one of my lifes experiences, into the Inner Temple.

Since you cannot relate, cannot fathom the possibility, then it is best to thank you and watch as you move on like all the others who have come here.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

watching it now! I love these old writters and always wonder how much of this comes from possible events. It has been said here that Rod Serling once asked my Mom if he could adopt me when I was 4, he may have seen something in me? Ok hot summer day so I will sit in drink good organic coffee and watch this show.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Oh I thought it was a particular show that reminded you of this story. Its ok, this was a really unusual experience and although it could be written into a short script, it would have to deal with alien/Angel/demon stuff which could get pretty hard in a small amount of time.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Antar, thanks for telling us of your experience.

"Mist" is quite common during interdimensional experiences, so the fog you described matches the experience. The fact they couldn't see you at times was due to your higher vibration at that time.

The Dark Ones always pull tricks like you described. They try to convince their victims "this is what will happen if you don't do this". If the victim believes it, it will create very powerful energies which will allow that scenario to happen. So the demon doesn't create it, the victim does. It's important not to believe what they say.

Many who invoke entities and offer a sacrifice in exchange for deeds don't realize that they themselves create what they ask for. The appearance of the demon and acceptance of the sacrifice makes them believe what they asked for will happen, so it does. The demon takes the sacrifice and leaves, doing nothing.

That is why I like to call them the Dark Tricksters. But I'm sure you know how they operate.

I know it must have taken a lot of courage to talk of this experience here. I too have a few that I would like to share, but don't have the courage to do so yet. You doing this gives others the strength to do the same, so once again, thankyou.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I REALLY dont know how they operate, I did very much enjoy parts of your answers for me, thank you, I sense that your experience comes from a nature based occurrence. If you are from Australia have you gone on vision quests which lead you to local and tribal knowledge?

I would love to learn more from you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Since there is no true way of knowing whether or not you are telling the true as even lie detectors can be fooled,
then I will consider this a hypothetical occurence.

It COULD of happen in a very obscure part of reality or more likely your perception, but I will not dismiss it.

If it cannot be proven or disprove i will think of it as if it was real but only in a speculative sense of view.

So anyway how long was there between the time you and your entourage arrived at said destination where you
noticed this dark figure, and when you and this figure transported into said realm of existance?

Did you have any time to grab a camera?

Is there absolutely ANY evidence to back up your claims?

If this did happen the why do you think you were chosen for this offer of extensive and extra-ordinary opportunities?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WereWolfWoody

Really do not know why, or if I have ever been on the other end of this type of experience, that is the weirdest part possibly, none of us do. The little family who just did not see me?

It is not the last time that I have been seemingly invisible to others, but never like what happened in this retelling.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Antar - I am fairly new to this site and I just stumbled onto your thread. I must say you have shown great courage in this dimension - let alone in any other. I too have had some amazing experiences and have fought off evil.

People who have not consciously experienced anything outside the current paradigm have difficulty accepting the recollections of people who have experienced other paradigms.

I am so comfortable with my experiences I tend to move on and only share them when people show a genuine interest. My intuition is developed and I understand about the ability to be psychic and how it can be evident for a period of time and then go into hibernation. My theory is that our gifts and talents are released to us when we need to practice them and when we need to be fully immersed in the current paradigm we are left to our own intellect and senses - it is to fulfill the needs of our current life lessons and learning.

It is good to see another Sentient Being who is comfortable with all that this paradigm has to offer. Take care and keep shining your light.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just bring this back out to see if any new members have anything to add?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I thought I had an open mind, but my mind isn't open enough for most of this.

Even if it were, I don't think I'd believe it. That's because I don't even understand this world I live in. How would I have any chance of understanding higher ones or ones that're straight alien? It's like asking me to know physics without reading any books or doing any of the hard work. It's just not possible, unless it's a hallucination or dream. It's like giving a child a loaded weapon.

If it's true that the observer shapes the observed then rather than seeing ghosts I'd see aliens. I'd see whatever I'd expect to see. Whatever I have imagined in my short life would manifest. If all of these things are hallucinations, it would make sense that they'd reflect the observer.

But... I do believe there're larger realities. I just don't think I have any hope of understanding it. These things probably aren't -all- hallucinations. Just like how we sometimes will observe cells or much less intelligent lifeforms, I'm almost certain that higher lifeforms will similarly observe us.

But how can a bug understand humans? How can we hope to understand higher beings.

So the OP's telling to me is subjective. I cannot trust. Do you see? I'm sure that somebody out there might know something about it and they will learn from it. I hope that's true.

*thinks to himself that life is short and he has little hope of understanding anything*
*remembers how much trouble he had learning how to tie his shoes*

Even basic things baffle us. It's amazing how much we accomplish given our limits. I really think if it weren't for cloud intelligence and lots of trial and error, we would be helpless.
edit on 4-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Wow.

Now if that was real, the demon thing I'm glad you got rid of but those angels.....holy moly, that'd be a sight I'd wanna see, two huge angels like that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I too am very curious as to why there is something vaguley familiar about this story. Not so much the EXACT word for word details. But:

People who are familiar to me having extremely hardcore animistic sex and not being aware of my presence.

Something laughing about it/making fun of me, not so much evil, more mischievous (likes to play pranks) but in a darker negative way...not so much demonic/evil.

People in the setting being able to make eye contact with me but somehow are completely ignoring me as if I don't exist. Either that or treating me as if I am unworthy.

I might of had dreams like this when I was younger...I'm not sure.

edit on 9-12-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just dusting this one off for you to read.

One thing I need to say about the being is that as far as I can understand, he was an interdimensional traveler, a dark one to say the least. Yet he was bound by a lower paradigm of physics, he was as trapped in the between state as I was. It was like a universal arena, one where once you move into that space, only one victor can emerge.

Think about it, how many others have taken him up on his threats/offers/bribes? Who? People all through history exhibit the potential imho.

Now he was not offering just this planet but endless others in the universe. We are living and born on earth this time, but where will your soul go when you ascend this plane of existence?

Still so many thoughts and ideas on this subject, it was important to bring it back out for fresh ideas and thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Only one Angel came to my aid, and it emerged from within me. Was he part of my soul matrix?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

OH PLEASE! You are the first who truly seems to grasp as close to a sense or feeling of the unknowable! Thank you so much, please do share, here or start your own thread, please u2u me if you do and let me read and join.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

I as well as my Mother have always shared the ability to become invisible to others. It was never done intentionally, least not that I recall, but yes, interesting.

I pray that I have been protected against any consequential sex and loss of memory that happens when others find themselves in close proximity of this type of unknowable exchange.

Did that make sense? If this happened to me, it has happened and will happen to others.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey, could you condense your story for me? I read the first page but it honestly couldn't be arsed scrolling through 20 something pages in an attempt to patch it together.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join