It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar,
You should be a fiction writer. I thought that was a entertaining story. I understand this is the Gray area and people are supposed to come with their stories, but you have professed this to be the truth too much. The mention of Elvis' house and then being put in jail at the age of 15? Never happen.

I wish you all the best and hold no ill will towards you.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

The abilities only come and go now, at that time it was constant.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Your story is one to make people think, that is for sure.

It just goes to show that we as human beings are a multidimensional presence that is capable of witnessing multiple realities when the veils between them becomes thin or breached.

I often wonder when I encounter tales like this if the person in the experience has triggered a type of "evolution" that we as a species are not quite capable of withstanding on our own. Almost like being born and expected to walk instantly, its not going to happen.

Our brains naturally produce '___' and it has been shown in multiple studies (and in my own experiences) that this naturally occuring brain chemical can act as the doorway to the Otherworld.

Babies are born with a MUCH higher percentage of '___' in their brains then adults, they are barely here - They see things that we do not.

Throughout this experience you became non tangible to those around you and tangible to entities within the Otherworld, somehow I would venture to think you had breached the barrier that normally keeps us safe until our learning is complete.

Skeptics can step aside for this one, because Otherworld experiences are a personal journey that do NOT require proof of any kind as they are all too real to the one who is living within the experience.

Skeptics, Perhaps your time will come, but you will only experience that which you wish to experience in the meantime and just because you have not witnessed demons personally, doesnt mean they do not exist.

List the innumerable things you believe that you have no direct experience with and ask yourself, why 'shouldn't' you believe this?
edit on 18-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Very well written and scary . It brought to mind the old into from tales of the dark side for me .

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Thank you for your reply, I am reading many of the posts today which at the time I just didnt because of the attacks. Funny huh? I will not back down to hells minions but dont wish to fight with members here over true verses a lie or made up.

I have nothing to loose by telling this to everyone, somewhere some day it will come in handy for someone.

As stated already and more so now, I believe that some of the power elite with the black ops space programs did make the deal. I may be very ill right now and wanted to look again at this thread from what I heard on c2c last night.

It is hard to write books based on others experience and data on the unknown, and thats what Redfern is doing, but this is just one girls true life experience that will never amount to anything other than just another story for a grey area.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

So true and that intro has always made me stand up and pay attention, very well written as was Twilight zones original intro. I used to swim on Rod's back, and he actually asked my Mom if he could adopt me.... Yep I am a different one...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Everyone one of us is a story worth telling. This tale is but a single chapter in the master piece that is Antar.

Belief is a lame expense of energy of which I try to stay away from.

I just know - and if I dont know - then its probably true anyways.

For within the infinite fractal of realities exist the infinite possibilities.

Everything is True,

Skeptics, get over it and enjoy your turkey sandwich - Unless you feel like experiencing more?

-G

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That was an amazing story, true or not, very entertaining. You know, the bible mentions an 'hour of temptation' that is going to come upon the entire world. I always imagined it would be like Jesus' temptation on the mount. Now I have your scenario also to look out for.

When I read that u2u you posted about the entire town being intoxicated, it reminded me of the movie 'perfume'. There was a scene in that movie that was just like that. I am not understanding why anyone would think that happening would be a good thing. They must not have any children.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

LOl, you just dont know me now do you? The funny thing is if I were to write a book about my life it would read like the Forrest Gump of the strange, unusual, paranormal, Rock and Roll, and ET all rolled into one story of a no body. Glad you caught the part about me and Elvis, he was an old man to me at the time, but my Mom did give him one of the last books he ever read, or had read to him... My appreciation of people sometimes takes too long to aquire, and by then its too late. Did I tell you about the time me and Jimmy Page hung out together? now that was more my style...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by im not

I wonder too, but in the story I tell here, the children were under some influence, so that's why I always figured that they were voters to be, I mean maybe I was the target, but maybe I just did not fall under the powerplay or whatever it was or is called. But the children were not able to shield themselves from the influence even in their young and innocent ages. That was something I hoped someone would address here, it is a bother to think about but important none the less. I was hoping to shed some light on what happened and really discuss what this means and how far reaching as well as the whole gammit of conectivity to off worlders, interdimensioanls, Military coverts, secret scientific field, elites, and all who know this is true. It is true and factions know it, I promise you.

Thanks for posting.
edit on 19-10-2010 by antar because: Migraine mistakes...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ruth Montgomery, "A World Beyond" I think was the name of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Awesomely freaky story and thanks for sharing.

Anyone who has ever experienced anything remotely similar to this knows that proof is not needed.
You could spend your entire life trying to explain the logic behind the paranormal, but a person who is dead-set on not believing isn't going to be persuaded otherwise. I wonder why the skeptics even bother? Everyone knows truth is stranger than fiction, and I get this feeling that people will be forced to open their eyes very soon.
edit on 19-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Ah thanks, I brought it out for several reasons, not to scare or worry, but to bring awareness to something which I am still not satisfied with anwsers I have recieved. I wanted to talk about it, almost 3rd party like, in other words discuss it with anyone who has ideas or thoughts or oppinions, but yes it did attract alot of foolishness.

This happened and there are even more parts to it, but this is the main story. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Antar, I have known you a very long time, and I am aware that while some people say angry and hurtful things about you because of your experience because they think somehow you think it makes you feel special, even though you never say anything of the sort.. still they lash out because they have had no experiences of their own. All the while.. people like yourself and many others are all but plagued with unusual phenomena in their lives.
It is sad that when you have the courage to share a few jealous people lash out because they feel some sort of misplaced envy of a situation that any of those that have to deal with these abnormalities would gladly give up if it were possible. If you can follow this.. because I know I am rambling on.. but if you can follow this.. I would just like to say that I am grateful you had the courage to share this. I know this is not your only unusual experience and I know it is not easy living life with these things happening. Whatever the purpose, these events shape your life and who you are in many ways.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
really? I killed the thread?

sorry.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

LOl no you did not, the thread just took a back seat to all the other great ones out on the main page. Even I have not come back in a while. BUt since I am here and you seem to understand the message and that it is the message, not the messenger I will continue.

Call it PTSD or what you will, but barely a month goes by when I am not reminded of this story in one way or another. There is residual based feelings and questions yet to be quenched.

For many years I did all I could to simply put it behind me as if forgetting would somehow keep me safe and out of harms way, and jail from the alleged kiss he gave me at the end.

I have many times seen the purple 'window' in a room or even out doors, it comes like a holographic reminder of what has happened and what is happening from the unseen shadows of life's illusion.

If only one question could be answered it would probably be to know who accepted the offer of total dominion over the entire planet, the entire Universe? Is it a male or like myself a female? Did it happen at the same time as my experience or shortly afterward? If so who is it and how did they rise to be one of the most powerful people on the planet? What is their life and do they see the darkman on a regular basis?

If it was different and I had said yes, would the world now be a different place? Had I sacrificed myself and then made positive loving changes would the world be where it is today with all the perversions, hatred, violence and pollution? Could I have deceived the ultimate deceiver?

How many more like myself are out there and how often is the offer made? I cannot be the only one, it is not logical.

I see his evil influence each time a picture of a darken starving hand is placed before me, I see it as I watch my precious Mother Ocean being raped and murdered. I see it when children are forced into servitude for wars they cannot win. I see it as the religions of the world continue to carve out cookie cutter replicas of the same with out love for his fellow man unless they too believe in the same, no tolerance, no real love, just scratch the surface and there goes another bombing or murder in the name of religion and separatism.

For most of my life I have wandered about thinking that I had done some great deed, that somehow in the silence of that void I had bought some more time for all of us, all of this. But as the years go farther from the experience I can hardly recall as I once did the Angel who selflessly left a profound battle, to help me win the battle of the spiritual.

I can barely recall the reality of the bizarre experience, and that worries me. I am no longer the sweet innocent young girl who fought the villainous alien creature from an alternate dimension, just a simple woman waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Life has jaded me over the years, has hardened me in ways only a broken heart can understand.

Is this process we see happening today part of what the darkman proposed? Why takeover a world that is corrupt and dying? What is the sense in that? What would it's worth be other than to assist other lower astral entities to begin at the beginning and evolve for the next few million years into us again?

Is this life's final manifesto? Are we only to experience total death and dying process as a whole? We were once new and freshly born, we have lived only a second in eternity and yet is it possible that we die now when we had the chance, have the chance at bliss on earth, Eden?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
hmmm, reading your story, your writing style seems to suggest prose, rather than a nonfictional retelling

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

I do not understand what you mean? There were others who said in retelling the experience it sounded more made up because of the way I told it. I can only say it as I recall. This was only one experience, I have had a good balance in life thank God. I wrote this hoping for answers but in the final result I guess it was just an overflowing of evil that descended upon me that night. I say that because the divine experiences I have come to the understanding were not my doing but an overflow of love from existence itsself, or God.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

My whole understanding is that there are some on earth who have taken this deal, I will never know what would have happened had I because it did breech this plane of existence so who knows what the outcome would have been? I am still haunted by my personal choice, but had to develop other protections against it. I am not what you would call lucky or fortunate, so perhaps those that did take the deal are the elites? He said this world, this planet and others...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is amazing! I am beyond glad you posted this and stood your ground! I have had intersesting and frightening experiences but not as epic as yours!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join