It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No, this was in no way the work of Dionysus.

Perhaps the intoxication fits, but it is far more dark and foreboding a control tactic which happens yet goes unnoticed because of the post amnesia.

How would you like to live in an area which is high in AIDs or any other choice disease and fall prey to this type of behavior against your will?

When it is not a conscious choice to me it is the lowest form of rape.

What happened to my friends and to this town shows me that I am on the right track to solving something so sinister and evil that it must be brought to light, and then if people like yourself choose to accept it as non harmful then it will be fine, but for those that do not ever wish to be manipulated in this manner against their principles , then bringing awareness to them is what needs to happen.

No this was not some harmless act by some playful God, it was a deliberate act of war against humanity by the lower astrals.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Also, I feel for those that made it to the sanctuary and did not loose their memories of the days events, they will be looked at as crazy or delusional if they push the issue.

The other end to that control is the loss of ability to see it in a negative light, sort of like out of sight out of mind, but almost to the point of defending the experience against anyone who does remember.

You know I never spoke to my GF about having had sex with the brothers, it just seemed irrelevant at the time. She had no control and I respected that in some deep way.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why does amnesia imply a lack of consent? A lot of people have done things, regretted them, and subconsciously hidden the guilt behind amnesia and the idea of being controlled. We are conditioned against sex at an early age. If we participated in a mass orgy, I think the conditioned guilt would be overwhelming. I'm not insisting that this is what happened, only that it is a distinct possibility. I just find it interesting that whenever sex is involved, people start to fear it.

Secondly, I think that applying the term "harmless" to Bacchus is very disrespectful. His effect is strong and impressive, not a trifle and not light. Ecstasy is a state that inspires awe. Not many people can handle that.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Your preaching to the Choir.

However i suggest you hit the link for 'thread' at the bottom of this post and it will bring up only what i wrote here, please read the account as I am curious as to your take.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Applying harmless to Mr B. was your doing not mine.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I will read it now, Miss.
Thank you for being curious.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oh dear!
Then please excuse any flippancy on my part -- it was not my intention

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have read it now.

Since everything, on every plane, is metaphor, have you thought about what was symbolically played out that evening?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Symbology was on the back burner, an alternate reality than the one I consider within my scope of understanding and sanity was what was happening, however since starting this thread some new connections have been being made i had never considered before.

I know that for some what I have said sounds scary, and I was, but in moments of complete presence there is no fear, just experience.

For one thing I have had so many experiences that have always seemed unrelated, but maybe they have more connectivity than I had ever considered.

Know this, I love life and love, truth, beauty. With all my heart I care deeply about our existence. I am no saint, or some priviledged person, just a girl who will do all humananly possible when faced with the impossible.

More than anything I wish to see us and our planet evolve up to the next level of our shared potential, I do believe it still possible, it is just getting more mysterious as we move closer to the galactic center.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Symbolism is never on the back burner, Antar.

It is everything.

With that, I bid you adieu.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ok so reading from a book of wisdom last night the word Symbology came through. So talk to me about how you see the symbology of this story from your perspective?

TY.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I cannot believe this fabrication has gone on for this many pages. This being ATS, I am DEMANDING proof. Proof that anything put forth in this thread has the ring of truth and the sting of reality. Here we have 21 pages of children's fairy tales. Come on people, wake up. It is time to get up and go to work. Stop dreaming.

This should not be on ATS. At best it is a story for BTS. Yeah I know it is in the "Grey Area", but the Grey Area is on ATS, not BTS. As such I believe there should be a certain burden of proof of some kind, but there is no proof of any kind. No police reports, no doctors reports, no psychiatrists reports, no collaboration from newspapers or eyewitnesses.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've been following the HBO program True Blood and it is about humans coming to terms with vampires being in their society and allowing them equal rights. Currently there is a storyline being played out where this woman comes to town with her assistants. On the surface she is a wealthy woman who likes to throw big parties. Lately her parties have ended in wild orgies where the townspeople have no recollection of the night before. The lady chants this mantra and does this strange ritualistic dance that causes the people to become primal, for effect their eyes are completely black, and they just ravish each other to the point of hurting themselves. All the while the lady is absorbing this sexual energy causing her to to convulse to the point of almost showing her real identity.

This sounds an awful lot like what is being discussed here. I have to wonder if these beings feed off of our energy, sort of the way an emotional vampire does. I have read many stories along these lines and the theme is similar to the succubus/incubus stories of old.

In addition, I recall owning a book where the story was these demons descended upon a sleepy town and attached themselves invisibly to the inhabitants causing them to encounter anything from a general bad day all the way to committing crimes. The negative energy manifested in such a way as to cause a darkness to form over the whole town. The darker it got the worse the people behaved. The demons needed the town to become evil enough to allow the devil to surface. He needed a saturated spot where he could control and eventually extend the darkness worldwide.

Of course there were angels as well. Both light and dark beings stayed invisible for most of the time. On occasion the angels would be seen in human form if only to help facilitate the humans in the right direction.
This battle was being fought unbeknown to the town. The people thought that there was a crime wave or a form of insanity plaguing them. this story too sounds like an aspect of what is being discussed.

It is interesting to hear about it in the real world.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And what proof would you suggest I send you? What proof is there of the unknowable from your perspective? I would not wish this on you.

Go back to daydreaming of how you want things to be need things to be because this may get a bit hairy for you...

There are those here on this dicussion board who have far deeper insight than even I who lived this experience and it to them I make my call for unraveling certain shadow truths before it is too late.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Love your avatar...

Now you are on to something that I have been thinking, how much of reality is thrown into the drama for the sake of entertainment? It kind of introduces different paradigms to the GP in a very subtle way.

The desensitization is over the top now and if you check out any worthwhile network like BBC america or SYFY, or some of the others in on this, you will not see normal shows anymore. NOT the new ones anyway.

Something very big is transpiring right under ppls noses and they can feel it, but just have not clued in yet.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What is the chance of those writers using material from this site?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

What is the chance of those writers using material from this site?

I would say it's more likely the other way around IMHO

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You may be misinterpreting the function and process of the forum. Anything in the Gray Area is by definition a personal experience and will not have associated "proof" and likely not have "evidence" beyond the anecdotal. It is considered bad form to insist upon proof from any thread starter in the Gray Area, or belittle them for the lack of it. Feel free to discuss, question, or challenge, however you'd like within the confines of decorum and civility.

Demands for "proof" in this forum are off-topic at best and trollish at worst and they serve to derail the thread. Since your post was already responded to, I'll leave it up. But in the future, please be mindful of the guidelines. Members who have a problem with threads in this forum specifically not having associated "proof" or "evidence" would be well advised to find another forum for participation.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

OK. I stand corrected. OP I am sorry.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join