It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
that's quite a story......

i was never a fan of the x files though.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Its fascinating how society has molded people to believe that when a person has an experience that other people cannot fathom, their immediate reaction is "lay off the crack". I'm guilty of this in the past, but one day I realized I was saying it to someone whom i know for a fact does no drugs, not even prescription. Because you know, ancient man was on crack when he went back to his village and described the ocean as an endless body of water, or when the native american scouts described giant floating wooden ships coming to shore with weirdly dressed white men on board.

Anyway, Antar your experiences are your own and there are parts that I can relate too. I don't understand why people are so worried about whether this is fiction or not when the world we live in today, fiction becomes fact slowly everyday. Why not just let her finish the story and take it the way it was meant, as a message.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antar
I was able to get the father to allow me to use his phone even though he was in an almost dream state towards me,

I was torn between, is this a dream or is this a real life experience, either way your story was well written and extremely well illustrated, maybe even too well
for some people. The above line, for me ,was what swayed me to thinking it was a dream. You say that this man was in a dream state towards you, but you are the one who is having the experience! Just for the fact that you use the words “dream state” gets me wondering if you were actually having a dream yourself.

Sometimes lucid dreams can seem so real or even other types of dream experiences, that we can actually think they are/were part of our real everyday reality. I really want to believe your story because I have had an experience myself with a shadow person and have read so many accounts about them online, that I believe they are real…I also believe in angels.

I was wondering if you were the type of person who has frequent lucid dreams?

Ok so we end up in a small old dirty jail cell with two bunks and a toilet and sink.

They refused to call our parents, they would not allow us a phone call, and had men coming up peeking at us through the little barred window.

The barred window, just like in the bathroom!

That night as the sun went down, we could see orbs in the same purplishviolet color of the hologram darting around the little cell.

By now Jen had recalled enough to find that she was now very very scared. So by her not remembering , it was a self defence mechanism!

I had to go back into protector mode even though I felt validated for the first time and yet scared to death myself.

Jen bunked with me that night and we prayed and held eachother against the glowing barred portal on the door, and the floating and swooshing orbs flying about the cell.

The following morning we insisted by banging on the doors that our parents would sue them if they did not let us make a call. They had already notified Tahoe PD and my parents were on the way to pick us up.

I tried to tell my Mom and Step Dad who had flown up the night before from Southern California when I turned up missing, but they never believed me.

The great thing about your story is that you actually have a witness, too some parts of your experience, if only you could track Jen down, she would give your story extra weight.

You also went to jail, so I assume there should be an official arrest documentation that was stamped and dated or some kind of record kept etc… that would not only give your account extra weight, but might also help you find Jen.

Sorry for my skepticism, I am just trying to seek the truth.

On a more positive note...the title of this thread is “evil walks among us” but it is also true, whether this was a dream or a real life experience, that goodness, also walks among us, in the form of angels

- JC

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi Antar, I tried to reply but am unable due to my low post count. Please e-mail me.... *snip*

Thanks,

Rich

MOD EDIT: Personal contact information removed

[edit on July 10th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Its fascinating how society has molded people to believe that when a person has an experience that other people cannot fathom, their immediate reaction is "lay off the crack". I'm guilty of this in the past, but one day I realized I was saying it to someone whom i know for a fact does no drugs, not even prescription. Because you know, ancient man was on crack when he went back to his village and described the ocean as an endless body of water, or when the native american scouts described giant floating wooden ships coming to shore with weirdly dressed white men on board.

Anyway, Antar your experiences are your own and there are parts that I can relate too. I don't understand why people are so worried about whether this is fiction or not when the world we live in today, fiction becomes fact slowly everyday. Why not just let her finish the story and take it the way it was meant, as a message.

The best kept secret is one that has already been given to you in an inpercievable way. There-for when ever this answer is found it is quickly denied and a fabricated loop replaces it.

Sad part its not hard to do, with a bit of forthought and work you can be able to shroud just about anything. And you will always haveing willing sects of people to attack the shroud, which in effect denounces the occurance ever to be precieved to happen. In laymans terms, Free complete support

---------------------------------------------------------------

As for the topic.

I do not believe the poster is here to frabicate a tale. And its not like theres a ton of other places to do that if so wanted to choose that route.

In relation, I agree with the djinn theory. the Creature Djinn is a very old being, though lots of names have been attached to the same thing, the description lies the key to how old it is. Even the bible references them. As for the being Givening the world if accepting them however i think is nothing more then a ruse/lie.

Though not doubting what you saw, But the others seeing a totally different perception of that night would not be out of the norm. A djinn or whatever term you wish. should have a difficult time trying to manipulate 3 people vs just focusing on you and what you "see".

Sorta how an exercism is, I think it's dependant on the will and acceptance of a person for them blindly be drug down into it. Lots of possibilities to twiddle around with.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well it was said that this is a true story.
I can agree somewhat: it truly is a story.
I have to say, though, I found most of the replies far more interesting.
You spin a mediocre yarn at best; it was predictable for the most part, and the scene on the balcony with the cold metal against your back has appeared in countless movies.
Keep honing your craft though, there are certainly far worse writers out there, and indeed here on ATS!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
President Nixon: "Do ever think of death?

Dick Helms, CIA director: "Flowers are a continual reminder of our mortality. Do you appreciate flowers?"

Nixon: "No, no they make me sick, and they smell like death. I had two brothers die young. Well, let me tell you: There are worse things than death. "

Helms: "Yes?"

Nixon: "There's such a thing as evil."

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bldrvgr

Oh yes so many possibilities is right. It is wonderful to live this life fully aware of your past present and future, at least from the stand point of major occurances, but it is a lonely place to be.

I wonder if I were able to contact Jen if she would even have recall? As for the police records, yes they would probably be there but how much of my personal stuff do we want to bring out here? My word is my honor. I know that is old fashioned, but me just the same. It was never about me anyway and thats my point.

Believe or not, it matters very little because from all perspectives we together will make some unbelieveable discoveries about this dimension and the world we live in.

This is why even the skeptics can become the greatest teachers because if authentic, it can spark ideas that would have other wise been lost.

You make me think and remember as have several other posters things that were so subtle that they were almost missed.

I do not regret coming forward and hope to see much truth revealed about this experience.

I do understand what a dream state is and respect that, I also understand what a Lucid dream state as well as an OBE is, this was neither, nor was it a psychological malfunction or a drug induced hallucination.

So what is left? Do we just forget it and go on because it is too ugly to look at? To disparaging to contemplate?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I do not doubt the Police work at all. Though kinda see it as, the first time you realy left the room was when you both left. from there it was just seeing the dieja vue Image given, In which reality wise didn't come to mean much. The image was given to induct thoughts. Where as if the image came with full knowledge of the release, how intimidateing would it be ? =P.

Deciet/Lies card I read that was played on this. Its just a matter of uncovering them all.

So what is left? Do we just forget it and go on because it is too ugly to look at? To disparaging to contemplate?

Haveing seen one thing, Can only say its a reasoning not to step backward. Though learn all from it that you can.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar..

I am going to assume you have replied to my post and not Bldrvgr…

Please correct me if I am wrong…

wonder if I were able to contact Jen if she would even have recall?

By now Jen had recalled enough to find that she was now very very scared. So by her not remembering , it was a self defence mechanism!

I figured from this part of your story that Jen had at least, some recall of the events, to what extent she remembered is unknown. The only way to find out, would be to speak to her, in person.

As for the police records, yes they would probably be there but how much of my personal stuff do we want to bring out here? My word is my honor. I know that is old fashioned, but me just the same. It was never about me anyway and thats my point.

You have put a lot on the line about your personal past already on this thread and I wouldn’t ask you or anybody, to do anymore than you already have, in that regard. I actually think you are very brave person to have shared this story and in fact you have actually inspired me and given me the courage to talk about my own experience.

My suggestion of you finding the police records had nothing to do with me wanting you to display your personal stuff on this thread. My point about the police records was that it would give you a date, which might help jog your memory, about more of the events that took place that night. My main point about the police records, is that it could help you track Jen down and she might remember more about that night, than you think, you just never know, until you speak to her.

From my own perspective, if I had had an amazing and unsual paranormal experience and someone had shared it with me. Then whether or not I believed they had no memory of the event, I would do everything in my power, to try and find them.

Wouldn’t it be great to talk to the person who was there that night and may have even recalled details, that you perhaps did not remember yourself or had no recall of? She could help shed more light on this experience, which would really help you in so many ways.

- JC

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Well, after reading the OP's account and the responses here, I can genuinely say that a HUGE study of human nature and interaction could be made on these types of forums.

For those of you who accept this story at face value, I pity you. This girl is leading you by the noses and playing on your predisposed ideas...plain and simple. I've had real experiences, and none that I care to share because...in the end, they're all personal. However, when experiences are REAL, one tends to leave out the creativity because the story itself needs no embellishment. Therefore, I call it for what it is...creative writing. Nuff said there.

For those who continuously make relentless attacks at some valiant attempt to expose her for a liar says much about your own inadequate lives and the gratuitous amounts of time you spend on something that you supposedly can't stomach. I honestly hate to see people absorbing themselves in petty conflict and doing outright damage to each other when our world is falling apart before our eyes. And guess what...the more that you respond to this nonsense in a futile attempt to destroy her, the more hits her site ultimately acheives. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD BY DESTROYING THE DREAMS OF OTHERS?

To the skeptics, keep a healthy mind but realize that just because you haven't experienced something for yourselves does not mean that things outside of our perception do not exist. If not for technology, we would have never known that the ultraviolet spectrum exists because OUR EYES CANNOT PERCEIVE IT. If its made of light, then by all scientific evidence...IT IS A DIMENSION. And, understand that dimensions are nothing more than differently compressed frequencies resonating at different pitches. There could literally be layers of dimensions unknown to human thought and perception. Its quite possible that the reason science cannot PROVE the existence of the ethereal lies in its inability to YET develop technology advanced enough to perceive and identify it. AND...Whose to say that the Industrial Military Complex hasn't already developed such technology and utilize it for purposes not yet unveiled to the public? Always remember, things are classified for a REASON. Just a thought. I'm making no claims.

Anyway, I'm trying to be a voice of logic here. If I was going for a PHD in sociology, this would be one of the best forums ever.

someone get this guy a cigar. thanks. it needed to be said, i just didn't want to be the one to say it.

i read it all but you had me at the first paragraph with:

"I've had real experiences, and none that I care to share because...in the end, they're all personal. However, when experiences are REAL, one tends to leave out the creativity because the story itself needs no embellishment."

i find it odd that so many think there are only two sides to this (or any) argument. i find it odd that the arguments quickly become polarized, no middle ground. believe in all or nothing. it doesn't work that way.

here is a newsflash for the new-age: 'Skeptical' individuals experience the unexplained too! O-M-G. say it ain't so.

a healthy mind will walk away from such an experience in a healthy way. confused, but intact. i know. it's disappointing, and makes for very dry literature.

apparently i have made my first "foe" because of my comments on this thread... so the gauntlet has been thrown. (tee-hee.) what the f ever. come get some.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gravykraken

I'm not your foe. That's merely a construct that you've imposed upon yourself. Whether you agree with me or not is not the issue. I refuse to engage in selfish struggles against someone who finds fault with an opinion of mine and you are entitled to your own. You are perfectly welcome to oppose me, but, I have no qualms with you and I have no need to prove myself when my statement speaks for itself. You might want to read the part in the first paragraph that states that I could make a study on how people choose to treat each other on these forums. You're falling into the same negative trap that baits people into useless conflict, and, according to your post, you are looking for an enemy or someone to "bring it on." That enemy isn't me. If you need someone to stoop to that level, then I'm sure there will be many that will take my place. I'm through with the testosterone challenges that only surface within the insecure.

You are my brother, just like the other 6.5 billion people on this planet and I hold no one in contempt.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
deleted the post because i'm too tired to post eloquently or even spell correctly.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Antar,

This is not an attack on you; indeed, it might be viewed as a defense or clarification.

I'm not sure if I'm getting the message you meant to convey by your references to Gandhi and Mother Theresa. If your examples were meant to convey that your view is that people cannot be viewed as all good or all bad, and that much depends on one's perspective, I agree.

However, you seem to go further with the Gandhi example where he punished himself for his disciples infractions where you state that he caused:

A much worse fate than to have simply been chastised for him disobedience.

And that:

Yet millions see him as a Saint, as a man of higher consciousness.

I am not sure if Gandhi's punishment, if it was punishment, was a "much worse fate." It is unclear whether such a lesson was spiritually helpful or hurtful to the punished ones; or perhaps a greater message was conveyed to others and the punished ones agreed to the punishment on another level to further the broader spiritual message. I do not know. I respect those who believe him to be a man of higher consciousness and your belief if you believe otherwise. As for me, I see something special with Gandhi.

As for Mother Theresa, I detect possible biasness against her. You stated:

. . . without the poor, the orphans the suffering masses, she would have been nothing more than a Nun.

She and the Church were in big business, the business of suffering . . .

Now they think her a Saint, I see the subtle and cruel inhumanity.

I can see where some Catholics might be offended that one can see Mother Theresa as being cruel given her self sacrifice. I sense that you did not mean to conclude that she was cruel and inhumane but got carried away with an example of how two people can perceive the same person differently. Am I wrong?

As a self-professed non-Catholic Christian, I see Mother Theresa as "nothing more than a Nun." But being a Nun is no small thing. I see all Christians as saints. Inasmuch as I cannot judge who is or is not a "Christian," I have a hard time seeing all people as being other than saints. I do see something special in Mother Theresa. I have no comment on the Church itself other than it has done much good and much bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

I'm not your foe. That's merely a construct that you've imposed upon yourself. Whether you agree with me or not is not the issue. I refuse to engage in selfish struggles against someone who finds fault with an opinion of mine and you are entitled to your own. You are perfectly welcome to oppose me, but, I have no qualms with you and I have no need to prove myself when my statement speaks for itself. You might want to read the part in the first paragraph that states that I could make a study on how people choose to treat each other on these forums. You're falling into the same negative trap that baits people into useless conflict, and, according to your post, you are looking for an enemy or someone to "bring it on." That enemy isn't me. If you need someone to stoop to that level, then I'm sure there will be many that will take my place. I'm through with the testosterone challenges that only surface within the insecure.

You are my brother, just like the other 6.5 billion people on this planet and I hold no one in contempt.

whoa. i wasn't talking about you. i loved your post. i thought that was abundantly clear. no sarcasm. i suppose i should have clarified. i recieved a U2U telling me that someone has delcared me a "respected foe". not you. another member posting in this thread. that last comment on my post was directed at a... what i take as a challenge. i don't pick fights. i am a "don't start none, won't be none" kind of guy. but i don't back down from them either.

I am not constructing or falling into anything. You might want to re-read my post and discern how much i agree with you.

wow.

i guess you told me wtf is up.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, let me just interject here; the angel's appearance was dependent upon what you expected. We live in a culture that has this image of angel's as having wings and being beautiful, et cetera.

However, if you read ancient texts, even the bible, it states fairly clearly that this is not the case at all. As a matter of fact, according to the bible, angel's, in their true form, are a fearful sight.

However, because you already had preconceived notion of what an angel "looks" like. Therefore, that is how it appeared to you. Interesting story though.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I am sorry that I misinterpreted your post. Carry on. Forgive me for any inconvenience.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Speaker Truth

I PROMISE you if you do not believe another word of what I have had to say, that INDEED I did experience the Angel, tattered and war torn for our very souls he was. If you look or care to REALLY know about my highest spirituality, you will not find it tainted by any religious philosophy.

I bring to you a new way to see life, and I know what exists on higher dimensions, yes I do.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Again, I channeled from my higher self the most excellent contribution this am, and when I hit post, it took me to the failed forum page where there is maintenance being done.

Needless to say, when I write it is never something that i can 'remember' as it is always a learning process for me to let go and simply become the writing.

Both times I have come clean and introduced truly original thoughts from a broader perspective on what the hell is really going on, without fear of being sought for speaking out the truth, it has been lost to the ethers.

What ever.

Enough for Today.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Also these Angelic warriors are not religious, they are highly Spiritual, and are not just protecting one race or type of human but all of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join