It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Govt created financial crisis on purpose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

WOW I actually get this economic crap, finally. I mean have you heard them in the news? They talk like they are talking to little 4 year old kids. One interesting fact I found out through this thread is that Iraq was selling oil in Euro ummm, puts the whole thing together fine.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I'll tell you what does my head in most about financial info in MSM: the way the jargon keeps changing & elaborating. I just about get a grip on what they're on about enough to decode the lies from the maybe truths when its off we go with some new acronym that joins previous &/or new concepts together in some arcane fashion. Its literally the same thing as "smallprint"; we cant be bothered to read that because it takes to much effort; we cant be bothered to listen to just exactly how we're being ripped off this time because it takes too much effort to understand.

Yeah, the whole oil for €uros thing is 1 of the most important under-reported issues of our time. The position of the US$ as reserve currency is the single most crucial, & possibly the only, leg keeping the US economy standing. Anything which threatens that cannot be tolerated by the US Govt.

<< 1   >>

join