It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at Palin's postings on Twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

A look at Palin's postings on Twitter

www.google.com

A look at some of Sarah Palin's postings on Twitter since she announced she was stepping down as Alaska governor:

"We'll soon attach info on decision to not seek re-election... this is in Alaska's best interest, my family's happy... it is good, stay tuned."

"Happy for hard working Alaskans who get a sunny break tomorrow to celebrate the Fourth of July - be safe, enjoy friends, thank the troops!"

"Critics are spinning, so hang in there as they feed false info on the right decision made as I enter last yr in office to not run again...."

"Attached is my "thank you" sent y
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Please Americans... don't let this woman be your president in 2012... or ever! If she runs for president just tell her to go away. Anyone who votes for her should be forced to listen to her ramblings 24 hours a day as punishment.

She is utterly clueless about politics! She was advised to go read up on certain issues, and instead her intellect remains lacking as ever! She never knows what on earth she's talking about and she thinks silly catchphrases and a smile will get her a long way. Maybe as a receptionist that would work to get a pay rise from the boss after providing certain services to him
, but I would dread her having any job with real responsibility. How has Alaska got by with her running things over there?

Her twitter postings are the standard of a 5 year olds school work.

In fact just tell her to go away period, this annoying woman...

edit: in fact if she ran, Obama would have to have *snip* up things so bad for her to have a chance of winning.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-7-2009 by john124]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Working the kids" eh? That sounds pretty damn illegal!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hahahahahah!!!

"Grateful Todd left fishing grnds to join me this wkend; but now he's back slaying salmon & working the kids (at) the site; anxious to join 'em!"

I suppose that's Alaskan life.

I do find her entertaining though!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sarah Palin has a real twitter page? What has this world come too?

I mean, if people want to use twitter go for it, if celebs want to feed their egos by telling everyone about their days every two hours then good for them, but it's really hilarious and saddening to see the news media and politicians getting into the twitter page. As if politicians having youtube and myspace pages wasn't bad enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm with you on those annoying little catch phrases, otherwise known as media sound bites. Kind of like "Yes We Can", 'Hope", "Change", "Barack the Vote", etc.

I really don't know enough about Palin, to make an informed opinion. My question to you is...How do you compare her to Biden, as far as VP or future Pres material?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This may be as credible as the woman giving the finger to the Iranian president.

then again it may be real, but I really don't think you should be worrieda about another election just yet, you have to survive this administration first.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
This may be as credible as the woman giving the finger to the Iranian president.

then again it may be real, but I really don't think you should be worrieda about another election just yet, you have to survive this administration first.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
She is utterly clueless about politics!

Are you sure you are not just a bit biased? Why do people hate her so much? I honestly believe most people who bash her are afraid of her potential. She has done nothing wrong to deserve the slander, and she was certianly liked by her constituents.

From wiki...

She took office on December 4, 2006, and had been very popular with Alaska voters. Polls taken in 2007 early in her term showed her with a 93% and 89% popularity among all voters, which led some media outlets to call her "the most popular governor in America"

If you do not like her because you think she says dumb things, then please tell me how you feel about Joe Biden. He told a guy in a wheelchair to stand up for Christ's sake! The difference is I know he is a good man, who just seems to have a bad case of foot in mouth.

-E-

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by john124
She is utterly clueless about politics!

Are you sure you are not just a bit biased? Why do people hate her so much? I honestly believe most people who bash her are afraid of her potential. She has done nothing wrong to deserve the slander, and she was certianly liked by her constituents.

From wiki...

She took office on December 4, 2006, and had been very popular with Alaska voters. Polls taken in 2007 early in her term showed her with a 93% and 89% popularity among all voters, which led some media outlets to call her "the most popular governor in America"

If you do not like her because you think she says dumb things, then please tell me how you feel about Joe Biden. He told a guy in a wheelchair to stand up for Christ's sake! The difference is I know he is a good man, who just seems to have a bad case of foot in mouth.

-E-

She has potential, she just needs to stop with the catch-phrases all of the time. With proper training she can use her catch-phrases mixed with much more knowledgable sentences. But I doubt she will learn this unless she listens to her advisors more. They did advise her to study up on certain areas, and IMO the kind of things she says has not changed at all since last year, and seems to have got more & more pointless.

I do agree everyone has potential, and yes she is a likable woman, a likable person, but when it comes to politics she is letting herself down.

And yes Biden is a plank
very counterproductive to give Israel the nod to attack Iran, when Obama is trying to exhaust all negotiative paths first.

And telling the guy in the wheelchair to stand up.... whoops! And at the dinner when he told lots of people about the vice-president top secret underground facility at his house... whoops again!

Anyway it's not that I hate Palin, I just find her extremely annoying to listen to. I don't mind looking at her though.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So Palin gets bashed for having a twitter page - but nobody says a word about Obama having one?

twitter.com...

[edit on July 6th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So Palin gets bashed for having a twitter page - but nobody says a word about Obama having one?

twitter.com...

I don't understand it.

I have been avoiding the Palin topics, sitting back and watching the post and wondering , WHY?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

um ...

1.) did she really get "bashed for having a twitter page" or get srutinzed for what she says on it? she's in the public eye of her own volition...this is what comes with that.

2.) this topic is about her twittering (twitters?), so why would anyone mention obama's? plus he's the president and she's...well nothing now. and hey, if anyone really, really wanting to mention his twitter could maybe start a topic on it (if there isn't one already).

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

It's pretty obvious to me that Mrs Palin is the ideal candidate for 2012. And not for the good reasons either.

She's the example of how American today sees herself. Pretty, all smiles and not a braincell to be found when it comes to running things.

Sure she's a good speaker...ish. She gets fooled by people all the time and can't answer the question of the Vice President's job is. Then again neither can the average in the veil American either.

She looks just as preocuppied as them, so she's got a great chance if things don't change or the attitude of Americans doesn't change between now and then.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

twitter.com...

I've been made aware of this before and have countless-ly stated my second hand embarrassment, I really do feel humiliation for him and CNN and all the other news channels and all the other politicians who use twitter.

new topics

top topics

join