It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to replace Steele as GOP Chairperson

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Re: the title...

And not wearing a DOT certified safety helmut can lead to traumatic brain injury.

What we really need is W back!!! HE could fix things!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
reply to post by grover

To end this discussion, explain to me what EXECUTIVE experience Obama has over Palin.

I personally don't like either one, but you can't tell me that Obama has more EXECUTIVE experience than Palin.. no way, no how..

Well he is president of the united states of america...

BTW YES he does, he is the most powerful politician in the world as I type, BTW BTW are you still pushing that FOX talking point over half a year later?

They must put super glue in their kool aid gee willakers.

Now when Obama walks his shoes squeak like, executive,executive,executive,executive....
ah ha

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
FROM OP:

There is a 99% chance that Steele will resign on Friday the 10th of July during the PM news cycle.

OK, it is 2pm where I sit. No activity at Wasilla International Airport.

Last report was there was a big tear in the fishing net so Sarah was
whipping out the crochet needles to repair it.

I'll pre-heat the oven to start baking your humble pie. (Hope you like cherry.)

I think I'll make it without a recipe and make it up as I go along in honor of this thread. Sorry, those who make outrageous, unsubstantiated claims gotta pay the fiddler.

Looks like that 1% chance is the odds-on favorite. Nice you left yourself an out.

Regards......KK

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I'll pre-heat the oven to start baking your humble pie. (Hope you like cherry.)

Looks like that 1% chance is the odds-on favorite. Nice you left yourself an out.

Oh well, I guess it really was just a rumor. I did not leave myself anything.
I clearly stated in the OP that this was not my prediction but that I was just passing along some possible information. So lets please keep things in perspective.

Having said that, since I did post it and pass along the incorrect information I am ready to eat the humble pie. Please make it an apple pie instead of cherry please.

Sorry for all those who were hoping this was true because this would have been a great change.
As I stated in a previous post, I did have some doubts about this story but I also was hoping it was true. Damn!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sara Palin is the ONLY hope for the Republicans. She is the ONLY reason many Pubbies bothered to vote in 2008

She is the only way a Republican can now win, Sara will take on the MSM head on. The MSM may have committed offenses that are indefensible to libel litigation. When the people (not those here.. the uninformed) hear of how the Libnut press has trashed her unwed teen daughter, laid rape stories on her 14 year old daughter, and referred to her DOWN's Syndrome son as bringing more retardation into the world; they may react.

Give the folks a couple a more years of BeHO and they will have a KNEE JERK reaction just as they did in 2008. But where do they turn now?
They might just turn to a proven good ole boy ass kicker. Someone who has demonstrated the gonads to toss out the established crimminal political class; Republican and Democrats alike. Hell... she can't kiss up to the MSM!
But folks are fed up with them also.
When they find out just what kind of a traitorous ass t

I doubt the above story is true. The only support I would find is the FEW libnut pundits who are starting to back pedal from the "Slaughter Palin Orgy". These unprincipled rats scurry to the dead and dieing prey and away the vibrant living. Perhaps those few DO know something.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Having said that, since I did post it and pass along the incorrect information I am ready to eat the humble pie. Please make it an apple pie instead of cherry please.

All righty then....................................................

All in good fun sport. I've been there.

Don't worry, A bruised ego often just turns into a hard lump which can be simply removed Out Patient by your proctologist. Rest up and eat plenty of eggs, you can wipe them off your face.

Seriously, I admire you "owning up" and the apology.

That is rare these days. You've gained my respect.

Kind Regards........KK

[edit on 11-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So looks like she took a fat book deal and ran the hell away because she couldn't take the pressure. Not surprising really as she's really nothing more than a idiotic attention whore cheerleader. Thank Christ she never got anywhere near any real power. This broad would've been a nightly cringe-worthy nightmare. Bye Sarah, enjoy obscurity.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Amen bro. Perhaps she'll have time to do more baking...........

Sorry, I got pies on the brain lately.

KK

[edit on 15-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Any bets on when the quitter quits this third job too? Is there a pool somewhere I can get in on? Ugh...I cringe at more of her in the "news/" Absolutely cringe.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Ugh...I cringe at more of her in the "news/" Absolutely cringe.

Well, this should make your day.

It looks like this is not over regarding the OP.
Let me get my remarks out of the way first. This is again a rumor from the same source as the OP and since we know that it was not predicted correctly and just plain wrong, I do not hold much weight that this new prediction will do much better.

However, I am posting it just because there is a chance it might happen and that would be great since liberal heads would explode.
Plus the person giving this information is insisting that it will happen. I doubt it but at least it's out there.

----- The RNC full committe meeting is on 22 July 2009. Apparently some time between the 22nd and Palin's last day as AK Gov. on the 26th, Steele will resign. The full committee votes to elect Palin as the RNC Chairperson after Steele has resigned.

Oh boy, I'm sure I will regret posting this new prediction.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Actually, I hope you're correct. She seems qualified to be relegated to the RNC Cheerleader and it would hopefully keep her out of elected office contention.

If that mental midget was ever allowed any real power, more than heads would be exploding in the form of mushroom clouds.

BTW, does the OP desire to be compared to "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" or "Chicken Little"?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Mmm.. Hope it was just a rumor.. bringing buffoons like Palin to the Election and then touting her as some savior of the Republican party is just another reason why faithful Republicans like me have gone over to the Third Parties.. corrupt, old, and simply frikin clueless. That's the Republican party. Democrats... they just remind me of the koolaid drinking cultist..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

BTW, does the OP desire to be compared to "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" or "Chicken Little"?

Good question. I guess we will know on the 26th.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good question. I guess we will know on the 26th.

No thanks.

Everybody sing along......

My, My, My, Once bitten, twice shy.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheoryThe RNC full committe meeting is on 22 July 2009. Apparently some time between the 22nd and Palin's last day as AK Gov. on the 26th, Steele will resign. The full committee votes to elect Palin as the RNC Chairperson after Steele has resigned.

Oh boy, I'm sure I will regret posting this new prediction.

It is the 29th. Any more fodder?

You are on a roll, but I wouldn't plan any trips to Vegas for awhile.

Fox Poll: Palin's place is in the home

[edit on 29-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It is the 29th. Any more fodder?

Another one bites the dust.........

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Another one bites the dust.

Prediction or Palin?

Grading on the 'Objectivity Scale.'

"A" for Effort

"E" for Accuracy

Sorry there is no leniency or 'bias curve' adjustment.

I'll pre heat the oven, cherry this time?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Steele will resign on Friday, July 10th during the GOP committee members-only conference call and Sarah Palin will become the new GOP Chairperson.

They'll just need to hire William Shatner to interpret her speeches!

William Shatner reads Sarah Palins farewell speech at Conan O'Brian Tonight show

[edit on 7/29/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

As a poster said on YouTube: Give him a nice bottle of whiskey and Shatner will do anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Palin will probably always be popular with the GOP "base". So that's what now, about 22% of voters identify as Republicans; so being very generous the rabid "base" must be around 18% of voters overall? But of course the GOP money people, who actually get a large vote in primary election matters through financing have pretty much the same opinion of Palin that Democrats do. Will she save the GOP? Only if that doesn't include her actually running for national office.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join