It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IWWC) Earth Indigo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As I sat watching the half developed entities slither clumsily through the portal, I held my breath so as not to give away my position hidden in the rose bushes not a hundred feet away.

The first one swam out seemingly unaware of anything other than the overpowering urge to hump the ground and rise up and down in an effort to quickly get away as far from the portal as possible. He was naked and covered in a slimy film of a blackened shiny tarish substance.

The second one a bit further along in his stage of development was actually wearing what appeared to be a shredded and torn half army fatigue. With black eyes flashing he looked more aware of his direction than the first and sat with his head moving back and forth snake like before choosing a direction out toward the main road.

The third and final one seemed to have the look of a mongoloid although the eyes were much further apart than the others, almost hanging lopsided off the sides of his head close to his ears. This one was also dressed in a tattered pinstripe type collared shirt that buttoned all the way up to his neck which was spattered in dark and crusty dried blood.

None of them had legs but instead struggled along with a type of tendril flailing behind them. It reminded me of the tendons and ligaments you see in Doctors offices for knee replacement patients.

They made a grotesque sucking sound as if a half gargle was escaping with each exhale. The flapping of the tendrils sounded like wet spaghetti being slapped behind them.

Being an Indigo was probably the only reason I was able to see this manifestation occur, that and the fact that this was not my first battle. A car sped by and I wondered if it was possible that they had seen one of the lowers, but immediately knew that even if they had caught one in their peripheral vision that the mind would have reacted and created some known animal as the visual rather than the truth of what they caught a glimpse of.

It would soon be morning and with the sunrise the portal would be closing as it can only open under the cover of darkness. My plan would have to be quick and precise as my position was becoming more vulnerable with each passing day.

I was the caretaker for this piece of property, the true owner I could never meet, at least not face to face as he was diving between dimensions and timelines. He was as old as earth itself, and been the most covert being in history. His respectability was above reproach, he was the pillar of trust and respectability in each timeline he lived in.

Interesting how people are just in the past 20 years discovering the Indigos, as if we were some form of evolution which has just begun to spring up on this planet from some distant one. No rather we have always been here to help with the transitions of the life forms both naturally occurring and the manipulated DNA by many other Celestial civilizations.

They can never really know the truth about us or discover who we really are and our deepest mission. The lowers have used this latest wave of Indigo children to further their agenda and have created rumors of who and what Indigo are. There are none born without complete remembrance and awareness, and with these qualities there would never be a need for drugs and of therapists and of labels to define us. No we remain hidden from the public and simply act as a catalyst for evolution.

Most of us have already done millions of missions here and have retired off world to places like the Pleiades and my favorite Acturia Prime. Close enough to where we can easily keep track of our loved ones but far enough away to not have to suffer from the earths underdeveloped energies.

When this war begins in earnest, when the dimensional portals from both directions swing open in full force, the shift will be swift and the next change complete. The sense of vertigo hits me and I can smell the lingering scent of the lowers which have now made their way into the world to feed off of small rodents and bugs until their transformation is complete and at that point they will find others such as themselves to help them get literally on their feet.

As the Cyan sunrise awakens the birds, so does it awaken the need in me to move out from my shelter and nearer to the entrance to do what I have to do to close it once and for all, or at least until the shifting of the earths axis and the dawn of the new day.

Reaching into my pocket I pull out the little piece of rock that my Grandmother had given to me shortly before her ascension from this plane of existence only weeks before. It felt cool and soft in my hand and it was almost like touching something alive and pulsing with a heart beat. She had found it in the midst of a million year old volcanic lava bed in Oregon many years before my birth. She told me to keep it now and that when the time came I would know how to use it. She called it an old Apache walking stone.

I laughed when she said that but the first night I had it I discovered why it was called a walking stone, but that is another story. Grasping it firmly in my left hand as it is closest to my heart, I jumped up to my feet, now numb an tingling from my crouching position in the shrubs.

As I started out toward the 1oo foot distance, the son or great grandson more like it, came walking out from behind one of the many buildings , eyes glowing red the color of flames and then turning to the black pits I knew so well, he almost skipped along towards me as if he knew and was going to attempt to stop me.

He was the descendant of Hess, the son of a now deceased CIA agent of the highest order. His family had been part of the long time experiments against humanity, the controller of the most powerful men in the world since the beginning of man as we now know him. Always in the darkest shadows and never in the spot light. A million years of promises unfulfilled, broken. Behind every greedy man, and the sale of his soul for dead promises of power and control of not just this planet but of all the known galaxy, lies the heartless black knight of eternities minions.

The black knight who holds back the truest order of life from humanity, the technology which would free each new soul born to this planet into a fusion of bliss and enlightenment, of communication within the darkened spaces in the human brain that connect us to all, to everything, to ONE.

For hundreds of thousands of years he has been whispering lies in the ears the power elites in private, but now all that has come to an end as all things in time do. Time, the one opponent of the black knight. This dimension was his, and now it is slipping away as the windswept sands in the overturned hourglass. For the last thousand years he has had nothing but time, but all that ends with the shifting of the earths axis is.

The last ditch effort to maintain devolution of mans mind, body and souls. Laughable really if it were not for the tremendous suffering he has caused humanity, animals and mother earth herself. His vile needs that feast upon fear, and separation from truth, all comes to an end on this planet, on this dimensional plane of existence, of this timeline, soon.

This time we the Indigos return to our Celestial homes for good. This is the last battle of the Earth Indigos. The lower astrals that seek to invade and become the voters, the military and police, the politicians and Psychiatrists and Doctors and your neighbors, know that if they can snake their way in, that by the powers of this reality, they too will rise when the shift happens, and in the meantime will assist to keep as many from enlightenment, from discovering the truths about the dark knight and his shadowy imprisonment.

This is the end.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow! Creepy story, I'm glad I read it while it was still light out. Very well done, and very scary!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Another excellent story from a long time member and ATS writer. I'm proud of you my dear. I try to avoid those creepy, crawlies that sliver through portals. They spook me

I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the report, it will come in handy! Things are hitting the fan, so let's clean it up

They never stood a chance..

Keilis

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ah, really? It is not as scary as our reality sometimes... Of course this is simply a short version of a piece I would love to see made into a movie.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have to say that the whole Indigo thing has never quite sat right with me, it in some instances is a diversion for the truth behind the rise in consciousness happening with many newborns.

Consciousness and awakened souls are streaming in, they are alert from the begining.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very well written. I was writing a story to replace my opinion "story" (if you can call it a story) but I decided not to, as I will most definitely not be able to write as detailed of a story. (It was about the extinction of the Indigos. But I just like to cause controversy)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good Lord, you've done a fine piece of work here, antar. Your description of the entities coming through the portal is one of most disturbing scenes I've ever read. I also enjoyed your take on the "indigo" phenomenon - nicely done.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nice Story.

I like it. Real or not.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thank you both. What a treat to have some of 'my' favorite writers comment on this piece.

I know it is different, but what if the whole Indigo thing is just an illusion for the real Indigos who have been here assisting man from the beginning? I hope they win this time! I am ready for paradise on earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I loved your spin on the indigo cause, the portals creeped me out though. Big thumbs up!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well thanks for the nightmares antar! That was an awesome read and quite a take on the whole Indigo thing. I loved the writing style and the story, well that goes without saying. Thank you for sharing, I am interested in your writing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
Very well written. I was writing a story to replace my opinion "story" (if you can call it a story) but I decided not to, as I will most definitely not be able to write as detailed of a story. (It was about the extinction of the Indigos. But I just like to cause controversy)

Seems like you made the right choice,

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have to say that the whole Indigo thing has never quite sat right with me, it in some instances is a diversion for the truth behind the rise in consciousness happening with many newborns.

Consciousness and awakened souls are streaming in, they are alert from the begining.

and sometimes i feel we all do the work of the black knight as we raise our young to be members of society.

I want a walking stone too.

I think this is what am looking for now, thanks Antar, great story!

[edit on 11-7-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 the

It is called an Apache walking stone, I will take a picture for you at some point and post it here.

It is Grand Canyon Red rock stone and is in the shape of a very large moccasin.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks Antar
i would love to see it!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Gotta go talk to that Great Lurker, the Dark Knight and ask him how he feels about losing his job.
Tough times about to come to Him, eh?

Lots of visual stimulation, antar, especially at the beginning as the creatures emerge from the portal.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Suprised Antar, that you didn't get a mention on your story. There were a number of people that i could of made comment- but I don't know so many people, how ever I did enjoy your story. Seems like a tough "concrete" -world that "interfaces" such a vunerable world. You seem to me as someone that comes accross as a very "genuine" warm and Spiritual person.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

top topics

join