It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clairvoyance!! I can see with my eyes closed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pursuetoknow

With eyes closed I would envision spheres of energy bounding out of whatever medium I could, hands, eyes, body, fott, etc. And fell for rebounds and when such a time occurred would see a small oscillating sphere enter my "hindered vision". Then, as if in a moment of instinct, I would reach out my hand and pluck the object from the surface of the water, bottom of the container, where ever the object would lie.

Last night, I had another experience with my eyes closed. Same day, where I would work a shift in the morning and a night shift at 10pm to 6am. When I got home and went to bed. With my eyes closed and my mind focus on the 3rd eye area, I would be able to see simple figures like my hands. After focusing on the 3rd eye and breathing calmly, With eyes closed I would envision spheres of energy. They are small little spheres of energy that just stays at one spot and just moves. It's a complicated shape and movement but its moving forsure. Still learning to know what these spheres of energy are. Theres still so much we don't know...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It happened to me 5 times about 8 years ago.. Since then I haven't experienced it again...
Although I've had my share of OOBE's during the years. It's a really fun experience.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i need some help ..i am seeing and hearing things that are scareing me .and up till the last 6 mounths it did not happen ,and i ve been seaching my whole life! and now i am scared when i shut my eyes i can see faces and arms and legs ..they are like pure energy and they have no face .its like they are trying so hard to show me ,,this is not random , it every time i close my eyes for a few min .one will come up and show me the best they can that there looking at me i can do alot of things with my mind but this is new ,anyone know this ? ps i saw a pic of my soul mate here on ats ,,is that possable? soon as i saw the picture .i just about lifted out of my seat with something i have never felt to the piont i was weeping for about 5 min ..is that crazy? ps. I thought i really knew my self

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi Sinclâire. Please remember, That what you are seeing, they never did any harm and will never do any harm, So please dont be scared. There been one time after staying up all night working till 6 am in the morning. I went to my bed to close my eyes and after a couple of minutes, I notice 2 spirit figures in basic outline in front of me. It looks like they were looking right at me in a still motion. I didn't notice anything about their face but the area where their mouth is, had a bunch of moving blurr motion. I told them in my mind that I could see them and went to sleep.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For me,
I can remember doing this only two times in my life,
both earlier this year or maybe last year,
during a time in my life when I was trying really hard to make some progress with RV,
lucid dreaming & OBE or whatever.

The first time I distinctly remember going through a process of my eyelids becoming say 70% transparent,
basically, I was watching T.V with my eyes shut.

The 2nd time was in the same location except the experience was completely different.

My vision was independent of everything else & 'I' floated up to one of the adjacent corners of the room up by the roof, much to the amusement of the family Jack Russel who then got even more excited watching me float back down to my body & jumped up onto the couch where my body was laying & started licking my face which startled me & "woke me up", so to speak.

I always remember this event fondly as I had previously been unaware that my pet dog would be able to perceive me in an out of body state of being. Still makes me smile.

With P.L.U.R.I

-B.Morrison [FF]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join