It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clairvoyance!! I can see with my eyes closed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi ATS! So yesterday, I was working a shift from 6am to 3pm, And then later that same day, I had another shift from 10pm to 6 am. So I was working all day. When I got home at 6am, I was laying in my bed and everything is dark. After a while, I notice that there were some visuals. So I focus on my 6th chakra which is slightly between and above eye brows. This definitely gave me a clearer picture of what I was looking at. First I can make out basic simple outlines of my room. This wasn't the first time that I had this experience but this time I was able to see more with my eyes closed. So I decided to wave my right hand over my face back and forth and I was able to see my hands in a simple form waving side to side. I was able to see both my hands in a simple form.

So this is some unusual perception. What I do know is that when you work alot and don't have any sleep, Your '___' level is much higher. DTM comes from the 6th Sense by the way. I ain't no scientist but what I see is what I have to share with you fellows. I'm sure theres others out there with the ability to see with their eyes closed. Anyways, Take care fellow ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello there,

That is really interesting as I can also see outlines when I am lying in my bed with my eye's closed but I always just assumed that it is because I am familiar with my own surroundings which I believe would allow me to do this.
I would like to add that I know that I can do this because I dont sleep very well, just trying to pass the time kind of thing as im waiting to nod off!

I will try the hand waving tonight and let you know if I can also see my hand.

Just my thoughts....

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reminds me of a roald dahl story. maybe he was inspired by a personal experience or similar story.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this is fact after some practic most ppl can do it

glad to see others geting the vibe

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Th described event only happened to me one time. The timing was odd. Anyway i was in my college dorm room laying down, all my friends had gone out to party that night. ( i would of been with them but i had some important things to take care of ). Laying there i began to meditate with the room completely dark. Only the moonlight from the windows was penetrating in. Anyway long story short, prior to my first real OOBE i was able to see everything in the room clearly. Then alot of crazy stuff happened.

i recently learned how to get a 100% success rate at this. Basically you focus all your attention on your mind vision ( kinda like what you use to visualize ) and you fully clear it. it takes a little while but after focusing on your 3rd eye you will get a similar effect.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is very commonly experienced by human beings, although if you are a westerner you would most likely not be aware of this fact ...

Mother and child luminosities

A fundamental distinction in the Dzogchen literature of 'od gsal (Wylie) is that of 'inner radiance of the ground' (Wylie: gzhi'i 'od-gsal) and the 'inner radiance of the path' (Wylie: lam-gyi 'od-gsal); otherwise known as the mother and child luminosity respectively.

Fremantle (2001: p.198-9) states:

The luminosity experienced in meditation is called the path luminosity, simile luminosity, or child luminosity. The true luminosity of our awakened nature is called the basic luminosity or mother luminosity; it dawns at the moment of death, and if it is recognized, the mother and the child meet and become one in liberation.
Patrul Rinpoche et al. (1994: p.406) define 'Clear light of the moment of the ground' (Tibetan: gzhi dus kyi 'od gsal)' as the:

...nature of the mind of all beings, pure from the beginning and spontaneously luminous; fundamental continuum (of awareness), potential of Buddhahood...It can be "introduced" by a realized master to a disciple, who then stabilizes and develops that experience through the profound practices of the Great Perfection. Ordinary beings perceive it only for a flash at the moment of death.
Source : Wikipedia

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinclâire

Please could you explain what the Vibe is.

Like I said I believe we can do this because we are familiar with our surroundings, so instinctively we know what we are looking at or maybe I am missing the point?

Ok I have a question, how many of you can do this when you are lets say staying in a hotel, somewhere unfamiliar?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This used to happen to me from time to time. Usually when I was very tired. It has been a while since it has happened again but yes, I could see quite clearly my surroundings and actually saw things in a darkened room with more clarity with my eyes closed rather than open.

I wondered if this was some form of E.S.P or just a memory phenomenon but I could actually see things that were moving as the OP mentioned. Everything that I saw was devoid of colour but not black and white either. Very strange indeed.

I even mentioned it to my friends and a few of them have experienced this too. Perhaps this is some long forgotten human ability that only shows itself from time to time but can be learned such as knowing when one is being watched or stalked or trusting one's own instincts.

Wegner

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
to the above poster, yes in an unfamiliar place you will be able to see. The more proficient can astrally travel.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would explain my outlines as white in colour and fuzzy? Weird, huh!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

The exact same thing happened to me after a period of sleep deprivation. The only light coming in my room was moon light thru the window and with my eyes closed I was able to see everything in the room just as if my eyes were open. I also saw some sort of light being which I'm not sure I would have seen with my eyes open.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I will test this out and see if it works.

What is the connection with astral travel?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sweeet! I'm glad there are people with familiar experience.
You may be familiar with your surrounding that that doesn't mean it will let you see things with your eyes closed. Thinking that your hand is moving is a big difference to actually witnessing and seeing something right before your eyes while it is closed is two different things.

Sometime I wonder if there is a difference when there's a full moon and when there isn't a full moon. I know alot of people who meditate , like to meditate during the time of a full moon.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not difficult to do at all, though it does help if you are tired.

I can lie in bed at night with my eyes closed and the blankets over my head and see the outlines of the walls/ceiling/doors/windows through the sheets.

It is sort of fun to do, trying to bring the image in clearer.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
it's actually fairly common in the astral projection crowd. It's called real-time sight. look it up, its one of steaps towards remote viewing and projection and some other cool stuff.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
can someone tell me how to do clairvoyance like the pros? i have had minor visions but nothing prophetic or deeply meaningfull

how do you go into the state with 3/4 of your eyes closed? i really wanna know

anyone? help?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I as well have experienced this odd effect, a while back I put a great deal of "personal research" into this. No standardized methods other than outweighing the odds with expectation. Pretty much I threw a plethora of items into a moving but contained substance mostly water, but some objects where tested in the air and while I was moving.

The goal was simple, to seek out the items one after another. Eventually, (but not really that long into it maybe 3 days tops) my success rates were well over 80% in a data field of 25+ objects. The other 20% usually was linked to jumping the gun or a loss of concentration. All tests were conducted in no-windowed rooms at any time of the day, but success seemed to prove higher at full moon intervals. Stronger if I had seen the moon, slightly stronger during the day of the full moon. Eyes closed and total void and darkness, no chance for sight could be linked.

With eyes closed I would envision spheres of energy bounding out of whatever medium I could, hands, eyes, body, fott, etc. And fell for rebounds and when such a time occurred would see a small oscillating sphere enter my "hindered vision". Then, as if in a moment of instinct, I would reach out my hand and pluck the object from the surface of the water, bottom of the container, where ever the object would lie.

What it's really linked to in the grand scheme whether the third eye, spiritual energy, hidden ability, chakra, heightened senses, or '___' I am not entirely sure. I can from personal anecdotes link the moon to some form of power to it, a total sense of void only help bring it out faster, disregarding your surroundings as reality has helped greatly in moving tests but not recommended for the beginner, and that belief that it can be is crucial, I was not analytical in the act, I was purely instictual, and I saw through the darkness.

Although with seeing the hand waving, I'm slightly skeptical on that, but I mean no offense, it's just you may imagine the hand moving and see it moving in a sense of energy conservation, or splicing I'm not sure which, but it may in the same principle be a mirage, both are exhibited at great levels of exhaustion. But maybe not, I think it all depnds if you can detail it or not.

Whether or not you take it seriously and strive to understand it, my final belief is that we all have it, but those that mark themselves out from what we may partake of cannot hope to attain true sight without significant transfomation, only then can they begin to see.

Keep on practicing and I'm certain it can only get stronger, although I've found that you don't need to be exhausted to bring out this trait, but relaxation and silence can prove easy substitutes.

Although I myself have wondered if it's inked to anything astral or spiritual, so far all I've seen is physical objects. Any honest note on its link to the astral would be imperative to getting even closer to the absolute in my opinion.

Well good luck, hope you keep attempting this trait, through a year of practice I've found it benefiting to trust these instinct over my own average senses, whether walking a corridor at night, walking a dark littered room with not a step messed up or an object bumped into, and objects found that were though lost, it is easily implimentable, and would prove any who learn it nothing but security.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Happens to me often right before astral projections. I can see but yet , fully conscious, I lnow my eye lids are closed. Quite exciting, especially when I realize that I can see everywhere just by thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oracle, i have a task ,if you are willing ..if not i do not judge ,,my name is Derek ,,Do you know what i am ? and what i can do? few can even comprehend .

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have been able to do this since i was about 13. Its a great feeling and sensation isnt it? I wish i could have it all day but it really only happens when i am truly intune with my inner self. try meditating for about 15 minutes to half an hour and just keep your eyes closed and do things around your house its amazing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join