posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:09 PM
I as well have experienced this odd effect, a while back I put a great deal of "personal research" into this. No standardized methods other than
outweighing the odds with expectation. Pretty much I threw a plethora of items into a moving but contained substance mostly water, but some objects
where tested in the air and while I was moving.
The goal was simple, to seek out the items one after another. Eventually, (but not really that long into it maybe 3 days tops) my success rates were
well over 80% in a data field of 25+ objects. The other 20% usually was linked to jumping the gun or a loss of concentration. All tests were
conducted in no-windowed rooms at any time of the day, but success seemed to prove higher at full moon intervals. Stronger if I had seen the moon,
slightly stronger during the day of the full moon. Eyes closed and total void and darkness, no chance for sight could be linked.
With eyes closed I would envision spheres of energy bounding out of whatever medium I could, hands, eyes, body, fott, etc. And fell for rebounds and
when such a time occurred would see a small oscillating sphere enter my "hindered vision". Then, as if in a moment of instinct, I would reach out my
hand and pluck the object from the surface of the water, bottom of the container, where ever the object would lie.
What it's really linked to in the grand scheme whether the third eye, spiritual energy, hidden ability, chakra, heightened senses, or '___' I am not
entirely sure. I can from personal anecdotes link the moon to some form of power to it, a total sense of void only help bring it out faster,
disregarding your surroundings as reality has helped greatly in moving tests but not recommended for the beginner, and that belief that it can be is
crucial, I was not analytical in the act, I was purely instictual, and I saw through the darkness.
Although with seeing the hand waving, I'm slightly skeptical on that, but I mean no offense, it's just you may imagine the hand moving and see it
moving in a sense of energy conservation, or splicing I'm not sure which, but it may in the same principle be a mirage, both are exhibited at great
levels of exhaustion. But maybe not, I think it all depnds if you can detail it or not.
Whether or not you take it seriously and strive to understand it, my final belief is that we all have it, but those that mark themselves out from what
we may partake of cannot hope to attain true sight without significant transfomation, only then can they begin to see.
Keep on practicing and I'm certain it can only get stronger, although I've found that you don't need to be exhausted to bring out this trait, but
relaxation and silence can prove easy substitutes.
Although I myself have wondered if it's inked to anything astral or spiritual, so far all I've seen is physical objects. Any honest note on its link
to the astral would be imperative to getting even closer to the absolute in my opinion.
Well good luck, hope you keep attempting this trait, through a year of practice I've found it benefiting to trust these instinct over my own average
senses, whether walking a corridor at night, walking a dark littered room with not a step messed up or an object bumped into, and objects found that
were though lost, it is easily implimentable, and would prove any who learn it nothing but security.