It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings from rubbertramp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hey, ats. been lurking for a spell, but was turned onto this board by a friend, maybe my only friend, that doesn't think i'm a complete nutjob. i'm 45, pretty much a full time r.v.er, hence the handle. i live mostly in a few select spots in arizona and new mexico.
one of the reasons i'm here is to communicate with others who have had similar experiences as myself, along with having a place where access to other than the mainstream media is available.
just to give you an idea about what i'm saying. my first unexplained encounter was when i was about 8, still remember it clear as day. i was driving with my father north i i-95 out of philly, heading for new york. it was around sunrise, and off on the horizen there was what i thought was the sun over the atlantic. i pointed out the pretty sunrise to my dad who looked at his watch and said it was still to early. i made him look, and he pulled over to watch. the big glowing orange ball was getting bigger and seemed to be moving towards us. in a matter of about 4-5 minutes it made it's way to us and passed directly overhead. no noise, but a serious heat was being admitted from it. the hair on the top of my head was singed, along with my dads. after passing overhead the orange sphere continued aways and made a 90% angle, shooting at high speed straight up. we watched it, along with about another 100 vehicles that pulled over. it took a few seconds till it became to small to see anymore.
this was only my first, there are many many more. what i'm witnessing i'm yet to be convinced that it's alien and not advanced government craft.
otherwise, i do believe in the eugenics ops and the new world order.
i don't doubt chemtrails, sinse here in the southwest i witness them on almost a daily basis.
there are many other topics i'd like to discuss, and other stories i'd like to share, i'm only near a computer on occasion, so i won't be a full timer.
i guess i'll call it a post and continue reading a few threads that caught my attention.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Hi and Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure you will find plenty of interesting threads here to keep you busy while you have access to the site.

See you around,

LSWONE.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
thanx for the welcome lswone. i've spent the last hour scanning through a bunch of threads. interesting stuff, and i'm glad there's people od different beliefs. i was wondering how it would be if everyone agreed with each other. answer- boring.
there's obviously some well informed people, and i'm glad i don't agree with all of them. i'm one for studying both sides of an issue before deciding.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

You are so right. This place would be very boring if we all agreed on everything. I am glad we have some people here who seem very informed and help answer some of the questions I have on the many subjects found here.

See you around,

LSWONE.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Safe to say you found a spot online to travel even farther than you could in your RV.

If you're up for it please write up your *encounters* story and post it in the encounter section of the board so we can comment on it - it would be a massive smash edition to those threads. (We wont think you’re nuts - promise)...

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS! Hope to see you around the boards!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
thanx, silo13 and jhill.
i plan on posting some experiences, but yet to get beyond the first 20 reply rule. it seems like i have, but i'm not counting. soon............................
there is a spot in arizone, not far from alamo lake that i've blown a few minds. ever watch silver disks fly right into the side of a mountain?

top topics

join