It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Above Politics Show 69 – Are our politicians children fair game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Homer and Martin talk about the resignation of Alaska Governor Palin and some of the reasons given for her resignation. Are the children of our elected officials fair game? Homer and Martin think not and question why Prime time host Dave Letterman would go after Governor Palin’s daughter? Ratings or just a soft target? And would David Letterman go after President Obama’s daughters?

What has South Carolina Governor Sanford done wrong? A small lie to his security detail? It seems that Governor Sanford has not spend any taxpayers money on his trips aboard so can he survive as Governor?

We move to Iran and talk about the recent elections. President: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been confirmed as president by the Guardian Council. Is this end of the civil unrest and why is UK getting the rough end from Iran? Is it because of the Shar?

And will the world do something about North Korea? And what is the protection factor for North Korea? China? Could the Free World take on China?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Great to see the show back!!!

And you both got it right with your comments on our leaders children. It worries me that some on ATS think this is acceptable. They have got it wrong. It is not acceptable.

If they think this is acceptable, they should put up rather than hid on ATS, stand for public office and then tell us that attacking their loved one is acceptable.

Attacking the views of those elected, yes.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I finally managed to have a listen to the show. The show thread indicates that Firefox is missing a plugin even thou none is available . Its a pity because I was looking forward to hearing what thoughts were on offer concerning the interesting subject matter .

Cheers xpert11 .

Edit : I finally managed to listen to the show on the AP Show media page .

[edit on 13-7-2009 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

those who feel it is acceptable probably do not have kids...

and your right, it is absolutely not...them are fightin words in my opinion...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

And it seems that those who think this is acceptable are very quiet on this thread and are happy to continue to watch shows like David Letterman so by their actions they deem this acceptable.

top topics

join