It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heya ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Heya everyone. I've finally registered after lurking for a good while.

I found ATS a long time ago by chance, I can't remember exactly how i found the site but I think it was from looking up some sort of cryptid. I spent a good while lurking here but then I forgot about the website. By chance on another forum someone made a topic about those crop circles refering to the solar storm that is apparently going to occur tomorrow. I remembered how much i enjoyed the site and so decided to register and here I am. The unknown fascinates me, cryptids, ghosts, aliens, UFO's anything undiscovered (And many things that have been discovered but are still fascinating) or is unexplained greatly interests me.

My main interest is Zoology. Animals are the most fascinating things in my opinion. Earth has some amazing species, from lizards that shoot blood from their eyes to shrimp that can snap their claws together creating bubbles the temperature of the sun and yet there are so many yet to be found species. To be honest, if earth made an alien encounter i would be more interested in the wildlife of their planet and the aliens themselves than their technology or whatever.

I think that's a long enough introduction, so I'll just say i'm looking forward to posting and spending time on the website, and possibly making friends.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Zoopedia. I hope your stay here is as long and as informative as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoopedia

Welcome to ATS. You will enjoy the wonderful people here and the wonderful information.

I hope you grow in your knowledge that you seek and hopefully, gain understanding in that knowledge.

Have fun my friend and explore ATS.

join