It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI says Palin isn't under investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

FBI says Palin isn't under investigation

www.adn.com

RUMORS WRONG: Agent rebuts circulating allegations cited by Anchorage blogger.

By SEAN COCKERHAM
scockerham@adn.com

Published: July 5th, 2009 12:43 PM
Last Modified: July 6th, 2009 07:45 AM

The FBI is taking the unusual step of declaring that Gov. Sarah Palin is not under investigation, as Palin herself left for Western Alaska and communicated to the world through her Twitter account.

"We are not investigating her," FBI spokesman Eric Gonzalez said on Sunday. "Normally we don't confirm or deny those kind of allegations out there, but by not doing so it just casts her in a ver
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Add this to the fact that all 15 accusations by political opponents investigated here in Alaska being untrue, we start to find out just how dirty her opponents are and what liars they are.

They must feel very threatened to stoop to the level's we have seen in regards to Palin. Some clearly want the lies to be true so badly they put on their blinders and believe anything negative that is floating around the Internet.

I'm personally deeply disturbed by what I've seen regarding her over the last year. It has turned me completely against the Left and their huge Internet Propaganda Machine. It has left me disgusted at the Far Left and made it clear to me how sick they have become.

The Democrats only hope at ever having credibility again is to distance themselves entirely away from the Far Left Wacko's who spread these lies and that attacked her Family and Children in such a disgusting manner.

Millions in funds have found their way into Alaska and the hands of these sick liars from out of State.

I do not / did not support Palin or vote for her but I'd make a statement about this Politics of Hate regardless of who it is directed at. Obviously many if not most of these accusations we see here and on other sites are bald faced lies. It is incredibly disturbing how easily people accept this garbage without any proof whatsoever they are true.

www.adn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Palin's personal attorney, Thomas Von Flein, on Saturday denounced rumors that Palin resigned because she is under criminal investigation, and threatened legal action against anyone publishing such "defamatory" material about the governor. Van Flein specifically targeted Shannyn Moore, a blogger and radio talk show host in Anchorage.

I hope her attorney follows through on this. It is time that some accountability returned to everything from lying Reporters and Bloggers to just plain mean people who spread their hatred and lies as if they were truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't believe it.

She's the Anti-Christ and her son Trig is Damien. All of her children are whores and Sarah herself is a working prostitute.

The only reason the FBI is saying this is because she has them under mind control, making them all stupid, and is having sex with all of them.

--------

Of course it's true and she's not being investigated.

I just thought I'd beat everyone to the punch who loves saying these things.

Forget about the economy...let's ignore the fact that GE is in bed with OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah is evil...rah rah rah.

This country is going to hell...and fast.

It's a sad state that the country is in...isn't it Blaine?

Let's keep bashing Palin while the country goes down the freakin tubes.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Even if you don't like the search feature you can go to "Recent Posts" to see if your topic has been posted before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already discussed there.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

So true

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I searched both on her name and the exact title of the article before I posted. Sorry if it made you angry

I see it did not get much attention. The truth never does.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
anyone who lobbys for/supports aeirial hunting should be investigated.......by my fist in their face.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

I find it incredible you would threaten to assault somebody on the Internet. I don't care for violent people as they are a huge part of the problem.

We have a system called voting to express your opinions. Violence is how children express their anger because they are immature. Adults do it in the voting booth or run for office themselves. The immature also spread false rumors and lies on the Internet.

Do you hit people you don't agree with often?

new topics

top topics

join