It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Representative Peter King of New York speaks out about Michael Jackson! Good for him!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If you have seen the memorial and know even a little bit about MJ, you should have known it was not only about his music but about a message, peace, unity of better world and unity of religions.He touched millions if not billions across the world with his message and songs.
The memorial was beautifull and the message more hopefull then any politician could accomplish.And besides, just like Sheila Jackson said during the memorial, people in the US are innocent untill proven guilty.And innocent he is.
It shows what a spineless coward Peter King is by accusing him of child molesting while he could not defend himself, people really forget what MJ did with his donations and what a symbol he was for unity ..

people need to start looking at the man in the mirror...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just one comment.......

Michael Jackson was never convicted of Child Molestation, just like OJ Simpson was never convicted of Murder.

Bury the guy already! I'm sick of the coverage.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

They take away our liberties everyday and THE MEDIA DOESNT TELL US THE TRUTH... so what do you suppose you are missing, some good information you would have gotten thru the MSM if they werent covering Michael???

MY GOD. It just doesnt stop. YOU dont lose a moment of information at all.
To begin with the MSM will look for a hangnail to talk about to avoid the real issues.

WTH is your gripe???? If Michael hadnt died, they would be talking about some other insignificant issue that would not give you any information at all.

WTF.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You have made my morning with that one! I always enjoy your fiery, passionate replies. Keep 'em coming!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have a hot latin temper, Desert, and it just blows up and i cannot hide my simple feelings, without beating around the bush.

WE'RE BACK TO NORMAL NOW: Sarah Palin is whinning on several stations with that shreakie voice she has, that totally undoes me. We're back to the lies and the missinformation.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE HAPPY AS PUNCH NOW.

Life just cant get any better, Desert.

Always glad to provide comedic relief and i also get ignored which of course makes me madder.

BUT deep inside everyone knows i speak the truth and i calls them as i sees them.

Just part of my charm.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

BTW, Desert, i often kill threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The deification of MJ is just sickening. Those of you who defend him so fiercely should take the time to check a few facts. Maybe go back and watch the Bashir docu and read what some insiders have written about him.

The guy was 400 million dollars in debt and was still spending 33 million dollars a year that he was taking from a Saudi Prince. Even in his extreme debt he was still going out on million dollar shopping sprees.

People speak as if he was Mother Teresa.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

So???

He is also on the book of World Records for having given the most donations of any star to childrens charities, you know, fighting Cancer, etc.

On a much lower scale, i have had a 10 dollar bill and blown it on giving it to a needy person so they could buy their medicines. And then, soon after that, I was short to buy my meds, and darn it, if someone didnt take ME to the drugstore and bought me what i needed.

He wasnt dirt poor, my friend. Dont believe that- its sensetionalism, because they love nothing better than to cheapen the life of a human being on MSM.

He stood to make many Billions on this next tour. THAT WAS HIS TICKET.
His only mistake was dying. AND those greedy people that surrounded him are quietly dancing at night salivating over his worth as a dead man.
He will certainly be worth more dead than alive, i hate to say.

HE was destined to make more money than most human beings, either dead or alive.

I'm glad he went out in style and i am also happy for him that he was able to live a grandiose life style. He was indeed lucky, and for whatever reason, he was meant to live that way. Good for him.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I have a question for you. If he had not been a famous singer/songwriter and philanthropist, and instead been your next door neighbor who stocks shelves at Walmart, and had the same civil and crimiinal court records, would you be boohooing over his death, or would you be sighing a sigh of relief 'cuz you felt your kids were just a little bit safer? When it comes to the 'cult of celebrity', why do so many drink the Kool-aid?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They should make yesterday a national holiday.

Why don't they call it National Pedophile Day or National "It's Ok to sleep with Little Boys and hang children over Balconies" Day.

Seriously...wtf is wrong with people in the country. He was a normal human being just like everyone else and deserves to be treated AS SUCH.

He didn't give up his life for anything....he was nothing but a strange and weird man with whom no one seemed to have any problem trashing before but now seem to jump on the "he was misunderstood" bandwagon....many of these same people will EAGERLY bash another celebrity despite what they say about MJ.

Congratulations America....let's celebrate men sleeping with little boys.

Child Abuse for the win....dumbasses.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I would be defending the lowly stock man.

Had he been tried, and found not guilty, i would have to go by what i know about the man and what my heart tells me.

But the difference is that the stock boy (man) would be dirt poor, and thereby if there were allegations on him, they could be true....ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY, HONEY.

AND Michaels case was about MONEY. $$$$$$ signs on the boys and his fathers eyes $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It was the same crap with OJ. I was in college when the verdict for the OJ trial was read. As it was announced on live television...i heard loud cheers across the entire campus.

One has to wonder how many think he's still innocent...or wondering how foolish they looked when they cheered his white vehicle being chased by police on national television.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You, obviously, don't have children. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then 99 times out of a hundred, it's not a chicken!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats an absurd statement. No regard for the psychological nature of behaviour. Furthermore what about all the peadophiles who didnt walk or talk like ducks and had plenty of real evidence against them? Pillars of society, politicians, police chiefs, all and sundry.

Everyone is talking about the cult of celebrity, that is equally absurd. Their is no cult of celebrity, since when did a cult name itself after its sacrifice? There is a cult of media propaganda if you like.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join