It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the key is LOVE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ok this isn't a conspiracy so mods could you put this somewere more appropriate i couldn't find right place for it

ok love is the key to freedom and i believe it is the only force that will break us free from the clutches of Satan

why do you research about conspiracy's do you wish things were different or do you just find it fun if u had the chance and was in a high position would you risk your life to change things of follow Satan to be working for god you must excersise unconditional love

love all of his creations and want all of his creations to live a good life do you try to help people relise the truth for your own reasons or to help the human race do you genuinely LOVE everything

i no these are alot of questions but to try and break free of the system to must first love those who are bound by the system and want them to be free

do you love me if u think this thread is stupid then u need to open up your heart and stop HATING

nature is a good way to start loving
even when you see a bug on your arm of something and you kill it why do you do it
because its life has no significance to you??? is that a reason do you ever think nh i wont kill this bug im not a killer

im 17 but i love all of gods creations and hope you all do aswell

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Love those that God has entrusted into your care.
Do not kill living beings for no good reason.
We can not "save" nature, but we can try not to destroy it.
People are important.
God is the Great Teacher.
We should be a good example of a loving person.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
People are important.

And so are animals too. I do not wholly agree with the Old Testament God's word to treat nature - subdue it. It doesn't agree with what Jesus did on Earth - he spent time with the animals in the wilderness, he coexisted with nature, he didnot subdue it, even when tempted, even at the point of death.

When Jesus commanded his disciples to preach the gospel to all creatures. I really think it has a literal meaning - we must love nature, plants and animals too. Doesn't mean we have to talk to animals but they do understand love and hate. Animals could learn to love or hate depending on what they see on their environment, and they could pass that concept back to humans. We spread the gospel by spreading love.

new topics

join