It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all you ATS'ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just wanted to say hi to everyone and share some of my interests and experiences with all of you.

So I've recently "woken up" and formed my opinions based on various documentaries that I've watched, information articles that ive read and trying to get all the sides of a story before forming my version of my reality.
I feel i lean towards the Zeitgeist philosophy (dont know what zeitgeist is? google video shall set you free) I also listen to Alex Jones fairly regularly, even though hes a bit flaky i find his info is normally pretty good stuff plus he can be very entertaining lol.

As for Aliens, UFO's, and the paranormal these are all things Ive come to accept as being real phenomena but not understood or even widely accepted.

Couple other relevant facts, i enjoy reading about Nicola Tesla and his experiments, zero point energy, I'm currently trying to wrap some of my head around string theory, quantum mechanics and all things related.

My current read is The Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene

Anyways nice to meet all of you!

I hope we can share lots of ideas in the future

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome. Glad to have you.

Good morning.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
[edit on 6-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

Welcome to ATS friend, glad to see you've awoken

I'm sure you'll find a treasure trove of information here on the boards, I know I have.

Hope you find what your looking for and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
hello Steilhe. I'm also a somewhat new member and enjoy having discussions with other members in the boards. I find this site pretty interesting. hopefully you'll feel the same way.
And I don't think you have "awaken", you simply gained some knowledge. whether that knowledge is true or not is something else. and that's why you should keep investigating.
Well, hopefully you'll find new ideas and might even change your viewpoint by spending time in here, like i do.
I had to change a few ideas of mine while visiting this site, hopefully you'll share whatever you learn with the people you know.
anyway, here's a welcome from another newbie to this site

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

Welcome aboard. Make sure you explore the site, its a huge pace.

Hope to see you around, Regards; The Doo

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I look forward to reading posts by you, as it seems you are seriously attempting to find truth and hope you will share it with us.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Welcome. Hope you have fun and expand your mind.

My advice would be to search for all the documentaries you watched but type the word 'debunked' after them. I am assuming you have not seen the Zeitgeist debunking yet?
I'm not saying it's all wrong, I'm merely suggesting striving to look at things from all angles is the way forward.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

welcome to your enlightenment

am sure you will fit right in here and enjoy the debates and information that come in abundance

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

Nice to meet you!

You have come to place that has plenty of reading material! Hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well written. feels good to have your eyes opened wide doesn't it? you're a smart guy, i'm sure you'll get all of the answers you're looking for. have fun learning and please do share your wisdom, it's appreciated.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Welcome and grats on your awakening.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Howdy howdy howdy.

Welcome.

I don't know about 'awakening' but it sure is entertaining around here.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

Welcome to ATS! I'm new too. I hope you have as much fun here as I do. I've already seen a few articles on Tesla here. You might give the search engine a try if you haven't already. It's in the upper right hand corner below the line of options that starts [Home, Hot, Top...etc]. Just type in Tesla or whatever your interest is. I'm finding lots of really good thread from before I even joined.
Have a great day!
~pre

new topics

top topics

join