It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Swine Flu a 'Shangri-la Designer Virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is it possible that Swine flu has been created to 'finish off' unfortunate people with underyling health problems from which there is little chance of a full recovery?
If this were so, it would save Governments with free healthcare, and health insurance companies an absolute fortune, as well as providing an opportunity for the big drug companies to sell vaccines to the World's Governments, paid for of course, by us the Taxpayers.

Any thoughts people?

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No. Because it would ruin much more powerful Pharmaceutical companies.
They would fight to ensure survival of diabetics, high blood pressure patients and other chronically ill people that bring them a lot of money.
Actually this flu (according to media at least) hurts young healthy people just as bad due to cytokine storms.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I believe H1N1 is a test run for the Shangri-La virus.

I think they wanted to conduct a full sized study on how disease spreads, how fast it spreads with modern technology

how quickly people will become infected, or how some groups may avoid it altogether

with this experiment they can determine how things might turn out with the real killer, the "Shangri-La" virus that you speak of

but i do not expect that to happen for a little while longer, maybe in a few years from now

or maybe never - i am a terrible psychic

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
No. Because it would ruin much more powerful Pharmaceutical companies.
They would fight to ensure survival of diabetics, high blood pressure patients and other chronically ill people that bring them a lot of money.
Actually this flu (according to media at least) hurts young healthy people just as bad due to cytokine storms.

true but your missing the point

to the wealthy elite controlling these pharmacutical corporations, money is nothing, its just paper with ink on it

what they are interested in is power, not money per say

they do not charge high prices on drugs/oil/electric/everything because it makes them rich

they do it to keep us poor, so that we will not achieve economic freedom

which incidentally keeps them in power for another day

top topics

join