It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Preparations Made in Seward, AK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

what utter twaddle - they are bolt holes because the bridge is made from a number of prefabricate trusses

see :

the sections are simply bolted together

no bars or gates

no plans to ` lock people in `

and the reson fpr the trusses - strength in depth - thats also why each section has diagonal bracing

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

what utter twaddle - they are bolt holes because the bridge is made from a number of prefabricate trusses

see :

the sections are simply bolted together

no bars or gates

no plans to ` lock people in `

and the reson fpr the trusses - strength in depth - thats also why each section has diagonal bracing

This helps quite a bit...thank for you the image.

I was only sharing a YouTube video so others could decide for themselves. The bridge didn't appear to be able to lock people in, but I knew others on ATS know much more than I do and perhaps I was wrong.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This story was featured at Infowars.com today:

In April, a caller to the Alex Jones Show provided details on Department of Homeland Security drill in Seward, Alaska. Alex had received several emails from residents of Seward claiming the town would be locked down and a Homeland Security exercise conducted there.

Seward was not subjected to a DHS martial law exercise, but they did get new bridges that appear designed to lock down the city, as the video here demonstrates:
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

hey - thanks for that update

reading the infowars article - i wonder ............

were there ANY actual emails from ` concerned seward citizens ` or were they just made up ??

it is good to see that people did correctly analyse the vid of the bridge though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join