It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is trying to contact me, and is it "waking me up"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was tossing up whether to post this here or in The Gray Area because it deals with UFOs a bit. Also I have mentioned some of these things in other posts briefly but this is a timeline of where I am now and I'm wondering what made me change.

I'm twenty one years old now.

When I was seven years old I had my first UFO sighting. There were actually two UFOs, but I count it as a single sighting. I was lying in bed at night and I looked out my window to the west. I don't know why I did though. There is a two story house next door, well a third of it is two story, so there was a gap of sky between the second story and the big chimney on the first floor. Right in the middle of this clear view of the sky were two bright star like objects that looked like they were playing tag, chasing each other around in a circular motion, very fast. I remember thinking to myself "wow they're dancing", weird terminology but that was my first thought. Around this time I really got into UFOs and aliens, drawing them and watching Unsolved Mysteries whenever it was a UFO story. I was buying alien books out of the Scholastic pamphlet when everyone else was buying car books.

Roughly one year ago, maybe a bit less, I was browsing ATS and found a thread on tuning into ET contact. As I was reading the OP there was a loud cracking sound coming from the kitchen. I even saw the flash of light that went with it, like nothing I've ever seen. It was a bright morning too, so it had to be a big flash for it to be seen in another room on the other side of the hallway.

A few days later I tried out an ET contact meditation that was posted by the same OP. I just listened to it at the computer desk with my eyes closed. About half way through, I undeniably felt a hand touch and rest on my left shoulder. I could feel the individual fingers, and it had a warm and reassuring feel that come with it. Somehow I got the impression that it was a blond female, don't ask me how but it just popped into my head. I didn't turn around out of fear of what I might see.

Now a week or two after that I had another UFO sighting, which was connected to me telepathically or via mind control. I walked into the same room where I used to use the computer and had this sudden urge come into me to look out the window and to look up. It was night time at this point. My eyes immediately locked onto a bright star like object directly above me, and I watched it glide out of the atmosphere to the west. It was very bright and had a slight wobble to it as it accelerated. I believe 100% that the thing pinged me to get my attention, because it's like your mind is being taken over for a small moment, and it took off as soon as I saw it.

From this point on, I started heavily researching meditation and OBEs and started experimenting on my own. I also started reading about vegetarianism and watching hidden camera videos from slaughterhouses. It was a sudden change, like overnight. I decided I was going to work to a vegetarian diet and phase out meat, starting with red, chicken, and finally fish.

On one of the first nights I was studying OBEs I got sleep paralysis for the first time in my life. I was lying under the sheets with my arm stuck out the side of the bed, but I could still see through the duvet and the room appeared slightly brighter than it usually is at night; I could see the curtains, end of the bed and the walls. When I was aware of what was going on I saw, and sensed a female humanoid figure come through the ceiling, go around my bed and grab onto my exposed wrist with both her hands. She started to pull at me, pulling me upwards. She had a slightly foggy appearance but I could make out that it was a female with a slightly built frame, long blond wavy hair, and was wearing some kind of one or two piece outfit that came in at the ankles and wrists, like they hand elastic bands at the ends. It wasn't tight fitting, slightly baggy. I couldn't make out her facial features. See seemed familiar to me, somehow.

To me, this was not a hallucination. I have a theory that sleep paralysis is when we wake up when our astral body is either leaving, or re-entering our physical, and it gets stuck, or causes us to wake up for some reason. I believe this because I could see through the sheets that were on top of me, and I thought I must have been seeing with the eyes on my second body. This could have been why the room was a bit lighter. Anyway I made another thread about this idea...

Was this thing trying to help me out of my body? Did it know I wanted to achieve an OBE? Was it the same "thing" that touched me during my first meditation? I'm reading Journeys out of the Body right now and Bob Monroe said when he was ready to leave the physical he would sometimes feel "people" assisting him, putting their hands under his arms and lifting him up.

I haven't had a successful OBE yet but I've gotten close I think. To the point where you are nearly in the astral plane, and you can hear things like voices and footsteps (slightly scary :wow
and you feel like you're sinking or lifting up.

I'm eating a lot of vegetarian food now, and still eat a bit of chicken and fish. But I've enjoyed not having red meat or lamb. The switch to semi vegetarian could be a coincidence but only days before that I would never dream of giving up a big juicy steak. It was like a sudden change in my mindset. Now I am very conscious of the environment and I'd like to start growing my own fruit and vegetables so I don't have to deal with the processed crap from the supermarket. Sound weird for a twenty one year old guy?

I'm also meditating regularly and I still do the ET contact meditation whenever I can. Actually, I remember talking to another ATS member who has had some very personal UFO sightings after doing this meditation, so I think it can be very powerful if used properly.

So back to my original question, now that you've read everything that's happened. Do you think it's possible that I was influenced into this lifestyle by whatever is trying to contact me? I've read about various contactees saying the humanoid ETs encourage a vegetarian diet, but that wouldn't make me change so drastically. Whatever it is I get the feeling it wants to assist me in some way. Could it be the influence of a spirit guide, encouraging me to live a healthy life? Or could all of it be a big chain of coincidences? It's possible.

It could be just me maturing as a person.

[edit on 6/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes they are waking you up! Listen to them! Open the mind, learn to train your psychic mind. It is never to late.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Hello dmorgan!
Did you read this thread? if not,I recommend you.
In my understanding It covers all your expectations as mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
Happy

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Great thread.

Minus the UFO's, I went through something very similar about this time last year - especially with the OBE's. I assume everyone's experience is different, but what happened with me is, I randomly (or maybe not randomly) started to experience sleep paralysis. After digging up some research on this phenomena, I was able to get OBE. Since then, I started adhering to spiritual prinicples, and stopped being so selfish, ignorant, etc towards others. Once I started to change my ways, and study up on things that I had previously laughed at, the OBE's stopped, as if somebody, or something had completed it's mission to wake me up to the unreality that I live in. Very interesting stuff, just remember you're not alone. This is happening to many people across the world, although most will probably never talk about it in-depth.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
what method are you useing for contact ? i have tryed a few but with no conferming /or trusting contact

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I believe the blonde woman trying to pull you up might have been your spirit guide, trying to pull you out of the body and into the other regions. Going vegetarian is very good for helping with spiritual progress, although some may dispute it. Adhering to the "golden rule" also seems to help. The reason, as far as I can gather, is that while our thoughts are "things" on the physical plane, this is highly so on the other planes. What you think and where your spiritual/moral compass is at defines/molds the experiences you will have in the other realms. Vegetarianism seems to aid people and help them become lighter, as well as keeping them from ingesting all that fear and mistreatment that the animal goes through.

Why is vegetarianism highly touted by the spiritual mystics thoughout the ages if not for this reason?

From reading about raw foodism (veganism without cooking), many have become involuntarily more spiritual or had spiritual experiences spontaneously when eating this way. I think there has to be a connection...and some raw foodists/instructors make a big mistake by not addressing this up front, as people go through quick and radical changes. For more info on raw foodism and the spiritual aspect of it, I suggest looking up writings/books by Matt Monarch as he is one of the few that out and out explains the changes from the beginning and the transformation that can spiritually as well as physically occur.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
BTW I have seen UFOs too, they are quite common once you can start to see them. What I wonder about is whether they are physically " there" or more of a spiritual phenomenon. They are more easily seen once you start to tune into their existence.It's like radio waves, microwaves, etc. You can't access them without tuning into them, but they are all around you. I think this to be true of the other planes of existence and the nonphysical entities on those planes. They are here, right here, but you have to be able to tune in and see them!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

So back to my original question, now that you've read everything that's happened. Do you think it's possible that I was influenced into this lifestyle by whatever is trying to contact me?

I read your post and I feel what you are experiencing is US govt mind control. Please see the thread below on this and what you think as UFOs and OBEs can be explained by this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US govt is reading and controlling your mind. Be sure that you are not infuenced to change your religion (to Islam) and that you are not manipulated in your mind to be a terrorist supporter, as the US govt manipulates the minds of people to join terror groups.

Edit to Star & Flag

[edit on 22-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

flippant remark: idk; it could just be wet dreams

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Thanks for the info, but I'm a bit skeptical.

Why would the government want me to stop eating their processed foods, using their fluoride toothpaste and stay independent of any organised religion in this world? Because that's what I'm doing, it's the exact opposite of what they want

goobgirl: I agree with you about the UFOs. I reckon some of them, especially the personal encounters, could be spiritual related.

Oh and I also think it could have been a spirit guide. After a few seconds of it pulling at my wrist I just blacked out and woke up in the morning. What happened then? Was I pulled into the astral but forgot the experience? Or did I just go back to sleep

[edit on 22/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You probably did have an experience, but don't remember it. It is called "clicking out" in some circles when you are a bit overwhelmed by the experience. I suggest you look at and participate on Bruce Moen's website for more info:

www.afterlife-knowledge.com... (see the Conversation Board).

And I'm supposed to be goobygirl, but I forgot the "Y." We all want to remember "Y."
Lol.

I don't use fluoride toothpaste either. I don't believe in govt mind control, that's just nasty, negative crap. Is there not enough negativity in the world without thinking your govt is using your brain? And Islam? It's just an offshoot of Judiasm, most of the Koran is word for word what was already written. Want some more food for thought, read anything by William Henry, he's a great mythologist that shows all the connections between the various religions and stories, with a heavy emphasis on Sumerian and Egyptian background. Here's a free online book of his:

www.scribd.com...

He's also on many you tube videos. Fascinating!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nice thanks for all that info, good one

I'll try and remember the 'y'. Thought goobgirl sounded a bit odd

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hmm this is really interesting, and whilst I can't attest to having an experience quite as profound as that, I maybe should mention the meditation paralysis I've had and the huge energy rush that felt like a bolt that came afterwards.

I still don't know exactly what it was, but the feeling was like having thousands of volts pass through me. It should be said that since that strange experience, I've been much more aware of the world and of my role within it.

On a side note, @goob(y)girl
:
Nice one for not using fluoride toothpaste, I started about a year ago and it really does have a marked affect!
And actually it does sound like I half 'clicked out', like I could feel myself trying to hold on to the experience, but then lost it. Bummer!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinclâire
what method are you useing for contact ? i have tryed a few but with no conferming /or trusting contact

I'm using this one for attempted ET contact.

You kinda have to stick with it for best results. I know of someone else on ATS who had success using it

Hope you give it a try!

reject: Haha, I think those days are well in the past

[edit on 22/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Good lord! That mediatation by skyfloating was the one I was doing when I had that strange experience I posted above!

It's a good one alright!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Hmm this is really interesting, and whilst I can't attest to having an experience quite as profound as that, I maybe should mention the meditation paralysis I've had and the huge energy rush that felt like a bolt that came afterwards.

I still don't know exactly what it was, but the feeling was like having thousands of volts pass through me. It should be said that since that strange experience, I've been much more aware of the world and of my role within it.

On a side note, @goob(y)girl
:
Nice one for not using fluoride toothpaste, I started about a year ago and it really does have a marked affect!
And actually it does sound like I half 'clicked out', like I could feel myself trying to hold on to the experience, but then lost it. Bummer!

That's a pretty crazy experience.

Did you get paralysis while meditating? If so you probably got to the point of separation, or close to it. That's what the paralysis means, you've lost the connection with your physical body.

There are lots of weird sensations that accompany this sort of stuff. Maybe it was the feeling of separation or the feeling of clicking back into your body.

One night I nearly separated. I felt this wave of euphoria overcome me, it was more intense than any feeling I've felt in real life. I also had this huge sexual urge at exactly the same time which is apparently a sign of an OBE coming on. Robert Monroe mentions it in Journeys Out Of The Body actually. This experience kinda scared me because it was so powerful, and I could also hear footsteps and someone talking which freaked me out.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by dmorgan

Good lord! That mediatation by skyfloating was the one I was doing when I had that strange experience I posted above!

It's a good one alright!

Wow what are the chances

It definitely works pretty well at getting you into an altered state that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow, what to say about this? Brave of you to post it. It is similar to my experience in some ways. The end result was a full blown spiritual awakening (took about three years).

Ultimately the sense of there being "others" will begin to break down, and it is important that you let that happen. This is part of the death of your ego. It is a natural part of the spiritual growth that you--and a great many people--are now undergoing. For some reason that I don't understand, we are being accelerated into spiritual maturity. However, I would recommend not getting too caught up in UFOs, chakras, spirits, auras, etc. These have a kind of reality but that reality is tied into you in a way that actually makes them part of you. (don't ask me to explain that...I can't)

Above all, know that there is nothing to fear.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Yeah, that was it, the paralysis came on whilst in the meditative state, I had no sensation of my extremities, but the rush was too much, I tried to ride it but snapped.

Kudos to skyfloating.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I don't go a day without thinking about those experiences I had, and trying to make sense of them.

Could the being that I interacted with possibly have been extraterrestrial? I feel that the UFOs and the entity I saw were connected. When I felt the hand on my shoulder, it was during the specific ET contact meditation. Unless I was just in such a deep meditative state and I was being touched by another type of spiritual being, like a guide. Are some guides extraterrestrial? Can ETs inhabit the astral plane?

One of the reasons I'm asking is because of the clothing this being was wearing. It was a one piece garment that came in at the wrists and ankles, like elastic cuffs, and I could see a belt or something like it around her waist. Also her hair, long and blonde. Anyone who has apparently had contact with humanoid ETs or "nordics" describes them this way. I also think I could have seen these details because that's what I expected a female human ET to look like, you know what they say about thought being very powerful in the astral.

I really want to do Skyfloating's ET contact meditation more often, but sometimes I get really freaked out and can only get half way through. To me and others, it is such a powerful tool that seems to work, and I don't want to attract any of the "grey" type of ETs, because frankly I would have a heart attack if one appeared in my darkened room at the time. The background music is also slightly creepy!

Originally posted by Silenceisall
It is a natural part of the spiritual growth that you--and a great many people--are now undergoing. For some reason that I don't understand, we are being accelerated into spiritual maturity.

That's the feeling I get, I don't know why but I think something wants us to evolve. I don't know what it is, but I feel as though I have the support and comfort of someone I can't see...

[edit on 4/8/09 by dmorgan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join