It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the Plane Incidnets on the U.S. Map in rsoe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone got any idea whats going on with all the plane incidents?
click on any one of them and you get no info... unusual..
i've never seen that many on the map at all, let alone all in the continental U.S.
Maby its just my browser, but when i go to details, i just get the screen, with no real info on it.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I clicked on 6 or 7 of the incidents and they all had supporting information. For some reason, people have a hard time navigating that site. I love it!!!

Anyway, there have seemed to be a lot more airplane incidents lately. I don't know if this is better reporting, or if there is a true epidemic afoot?!?

It is worrisome!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hmm Odd, must be the browser i'm using , normaly there is no problem.

Hard to tell if its better reporting, or something going on, i've checked the site off and on for a few years now, and dont remember ever seeing anything like this on there.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
aviation-safety.net...

Try this site.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Wow!!! there must be about 25 -30 incidents there....and I know how to navigate that site. There is nothing when you go to the details of each plane incident yet when you click on other accidents it gives info. Very strange indeed.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Whaddya taling about?

Click on the blue word "Read".

Data on the incidents/accidents is there!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In the OP's original link that he is talking about if you click on any of the plane icons it would have a blue Details button. when I clicked on it it would show the details page but it was blank as if it was not filled in. Now today when I go to the link, the majority of the plane incidents are gone???

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

What I did was scroll down (after selecting USA/CANADA) to the chart of 'Aircraft Accindent (sic) or Incident Report' where they are all lined up by date/time, and click far right on 'Read'.

Looking right this moment (1624 EDT) there are only a few listed, instead of the date range of 2 July - 7 July earlier. There is probably a place to adjust the displayed date range???

[edit on 7 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

join