It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Dissing UFO Researchers and Believers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok Alex Jones does not attack "All UFOS"

Heres the proof I found it.

the audio starts around 30seconds

Alex Obviously is open to UFOs. He admits it is not his area of expertise.

He just said
"I have, you know, personally studied the UFO phenomena for for decades, I mean who doesnt look at it, its its so interesting. And were this tiny planet orbiting this sun 2/3rds of the way out. Here in the milky way galaxy. And so Im not saying that I dont believe there isnt other lifeforms in the Universe. I am not saying that were alone."

I guess this thread is a bit pretentious?

AJ seems to have been vindicated here. From my POV.
Listen to the clip i posted.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
As for those that say JFK wasn't too big a fish to fry are being silly because JFK never talked about the NWO specifically

He didn't?

Okay so he didn't say "New World Order", but you get the idea.......

and never said "they will probably try to kill me" had he publicly expressed fears such as Alex has then they couldn't have killed him because it would make it true.

I think you're being very naive. If "They" can kill a President of the United States, they can kill absolutely anyone, including Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The JFK Speech that has been passed around is not the complete speech, parts are cut and taken out of context.

I have found the original audio file in entirity and saddly enough he mentions the USSR Communists multiple times within the context of the "secret conspiracy"

If you do not believe me look it up for yourself.

Now, I am open to the idea that he Shrouded his real message with a few references to the USSR, and that he was indeed talking about the Illuminati.

But if you review the entire press clip in full, you will see that these internet jerks always cut and paste stuff way out of context to make things seem way more sensational than they really are.

Maybe he was talking about the Illuminati, but lets be honest here, he could have well been talking about the USSR - its all about context

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Starting to get off topic here, but "The Illuminati" can include people in the USSR/Russia, or China, or wherever. It's a trans-national conspiracy

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

Especially this one.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by disfugured]

Sorry I'm not having that one. Wouldn't it be easier for the "spacecraft" to just shoot forward instead of doing a sharp right turn? Also the alleged supposed missile that was fired at it is all about perspective. It looks like a comet/meteorite shooting past that's simply closer to the camera, its actually no where near the "spacecraft".

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

No one person is too big a fish to fry, least of all someone like Jones with no family/blood connections that really matter. If he weren't playing ball with the NWO then he'd have been gone, daddy, gone, a long time ago. I'm afraid you really underestimate the determination and abilities of the Elites.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoLoeb
reply to post by Beefcake

No one person is too big a fish to fry, least of all someone like Jones with no family/blood connections that really matter. If he weren't playing ball with the NWO then he'd have been gone, daddy, gone, a long time ago. I'm afraid you really underestimate the determination and abilities of the Elites.

As long as it's enough to call him a nutjob or a crazy conspiracy theorist in order to discredit him and his message they don't have to kill him. Even more importantly, they know there really isn't a damn thing AJ or anyone of us can do to stop them from achieving their goals.
Furthermore, I think there is a huge difference between the POTUS talking about secret societies and a radio talk show host telling people about it. It probably would have been a little more difficult to label the POTUS a crazy conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Sorry I'm not having that one. Wouldn't it be easier for the "spacecraft" to just shoot forward instead of doing a sharp right turn? Also the alleged supposed missile that was fired at it is all about perspective. It looks like a comet/meteorite shooting past that's simply closer to the camera, its actually no where near the "spacecraft".

I didnt mention anything about what that streak was. That right turn though was impressive. The problem with that vid was the lack of definition. Another fuzzy/blurry white dot. What you're doing is proving my point. In my opinion this was one of the best vids I've seen yet nobody can really make anything out of it other than speculation.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

He is definitely confused by the overwhelming universe routine.
Sucker bait for any christian.
Don't fall for it.

UFOs are real, they are held in Illuminati hideouts, and ETs are not.

His attention is so easily diverted.
Eliminate each and every diversion, but he is not an expert on UFOs.
So perhaps he is best not to give any theory a spot at the podium.
He obviously does not want to rant about UFOs, only something he
is comfortable with.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well you all took the bait on the poster of this thread, he took one aspect about jones against UFO's and made you feel defensive and therefor went on a campaign to attack the mans character instead of facts.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by plaguedone

No, I just want him to take the UFO issue seriously on his show instead of mocking it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I may be the only person in America who hasn't seen or heard Alex Jones. I've heard of him and about him, and I have to agree with him on some (few) issues. But his presence sucks - and he is helplessly stupid in some areas.
I agree he negates the ufo issue because he is a Christian. Most Christians view ufos as evil. Even though some of the wildest ufo descriptions can be found in the Bible. (I do not adhere to the ancient astronaut theory, though, as far as thinking our God was an alien).

I don't see where A.J. is trying to fill the shoes of William Cooper. Jones doesn't even believe in ufos, while Cooper has traced the govenments involvement in the ufo phenomenon back over 60 years.
I don't think it should be allowed to use their names in the same sentence. Cooper had integrity and his motivation was always to get the truth out to people - what they did with it was on their conscience, not his.

Why does it have to be that the moral majority view on issues seems to always be in the hands of idiots - Jones, Falwell, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian, but I make up my own mind based on believable, credible facts and some faith thrown in as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So this is the second "AJ is disinfo" thread within a month that I've seen.

And again the evidence is lacking.

He can be dreadful - a hectoring clown at his worst, and sometimes he's not as accurate as I'd like about things - but I have yet to see any evidence that he's a disinfo agent.

And again, here we've seen evidence posted that AJ does have some grasp on the UFO phenomenon but concentrates solely on the NWO fakery aspect of it. And if you've ever seen the Disclosure project interview with Wernher Von Braun's assistant, who quotes him as saying that eventually, aliens will be pushed as the thing to unite us against, you'll realise that AJ may well be right about this.

I go with the evidence. So far the evidence suggests he's got his heart in the right place (even if his head is sometimes stuck somewhere there's no daylight)

Interesting he's getting such treatment lately though..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

It is? Did I say AJ is disinfo? Well, okay, maybe I kind of did......

I don't really think he's disinfo, but what he said on the air made me angry. And sometimes when we're angry we go overboard a bit.

I just want him to take the subject seriously on his show. You know, talk UFOs with Jim Marrs or somebody like that for an hour.

Why not? All the people who already think he's nuts will continue to think he's nuts; but I think many of his listeners will really appreciate the information.

I know I'm sure pissed off about all that planet-saving technology that's being suppressed by the military-industrial complex!

What do you say Alex?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Apologies, I wasn't having a go at you. I just don't think the spacecraft (or whatever it is) was being shot at. Which is generally what is thought of that clip.

And yeah the sharp right turn was impressive. Could it not have been whatever it was "bounced" when it hit the atmosphere and skewed off?

Im grasping I know......

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

And again the evidence is lacking.

He can be dreadful - a hectoring clown at his worst, and sometimes he's not as accurate as I'd like about things - but I have yet to see any evidence that he's a disinfo agent.

And again, here we've seen evidence posted that AJ does have some grasp on the UFO phenomenon but concentrates solely on the NWO fakery aspect of it. And if you've ever seen the Disclosure project interview with Wernher Von Braun's assistant, who quotes him as saying that eventually, aliens will be pushed as the thing to unite us against, you'll realise that AJ may well be right about this.

I go with the evidence. So far the evidence suggests he's got his heart in the right place (even if his head is sometimes stuck somewhere there's no daylight)

Interesting he's getting such treatment lately though..

How do you explain then him talking about the swine flu when it was first released. He talked to the one lady and this other guy and both of them were saying that it was way worse than the media was reporting and that there were people sick all over the place and bodies everywhere. When Alex heard this, he ran with it instead of doing a bit more research in order to confirm the reports that he was getting in so that discredits him right there. I also noticed too that when people questioned him about Bohemian Grove, he immediately said that "he doesn't believe in space aliens and that stuff" which is his way of categorizing all the people who have legitimate questions of the validity of him "sneaking" into the place as nutjobs who are "crazy conspiracy theorists". If you learn anything from Alex, he even said that the MSM uses this tactic to categorize all the people who believe in the NWO as crazy people because they throw in the guy wearing the tin foil hat or something of that sort. It's supposed to discredit legitimate research into the subject. I won't even go into the whole new year's eve fear mongering fiasco since that argument is so tired out even if it is completely legitimate. I still read the news stories on that website and read the comments and just judging by the comments of his followers, I really have no hope for his truth movement. It looks like his audience consists of a bunch of eighth grade kids posting on there and if you even remotely question Lord Jones' information, you're immediately deemed a government shill. What happened to having an honest argument about something. That's why I respected Cooper as his talks consisted of the New World Order as well as the government being involved in UFO activity although there was the fact that Cooper said he didn't know if all of the UFO information that he received was actually disinformation and there wasn't a real presence. I think that Alex's movement is helping the NWO because if you look at it this way, he gets all this information so that his listeners will hate the NWO. These people are so into his movement that they're going to die for him, while he sits in his million dollar bunker and watches everyone who made him, fight the police who won't actually wake up and both sides are going to be manipulated to fight each other and boom, you kill two birds with one stone and take out two different groups of the population. Divide and Conquer is exactly what's going on right now and these people still don't see it. I won't pick up a gun because that is exactly what the elite want. I will do everything I can to oppose what these people are doing to us, but in no way will i resort to violence, because that will make me no better than them.

gl2

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's easy for a person like Alex Jones, who sits in front of the camera/mic so much, to sometimes mistake himself for the movement he's trying to be part of. It's a common media mistake, that larger-than-life quality. For example, Jones does well in exposing some subjects but he entirely misses others.

When he denies that global warming is occurring, it makes everything else he tries to say look weak. He's not a scientist, and his quick stuff about a global warming hoax, when compared to the overwhelming climatological expertise and studies in print, looks very amateurish. My gut feeling is that Jones doesn't want to venture in the debate about aliens because he fears it would discredit his other assertions. The evidence is there, the sources and corroboration are clear and unmistakeable: anyone who has read on the subject can see that. But if Jones says one word on the air about how he thinks aliens are visiting, he may think his enemies will use that to discredit his other assertions.

So, re aliens, see other sources. Don't expect Jones to take that leap.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

at least he's trying to get the word out about all the BS in Washington, 911, etc... I tend to get a little passionate about the same issues... and when people are passionate about things....like wall street and the banks bankrupting us and then given more powers...it tends to push even the most conservative over the edge...I agree that at times it appears he get's some things wrong...but don't we all? Look at main stream media!! Hell.. look at some of the ATS posters...so.. let's give him a little room to be human...again.. he's fighting for us.. not Washington and the thieves that are running it!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
I just want him to take the subject seriously on his show. You know, talk UFOs with Jim Marrs or somebody like that for an hour.

On this board I've frequently been accused (and, each time, I've managed to swat this accusation away with the contempt it deserved) of only wanting people to agree with me. Well, you might be guilty of that crime here.

AJ has his priorities. You want him to change them. Are there not enough people already on the UFO Disclosure bandwagon (and I don't mean that in any pejorative sense) alreadly?

Why not let him set his own priorities? Why insist that he follow yours?

You may have mis-heard or misinterpreted things he's said which made you angry. Certainly there has been enough direct evidence posted on this thread to suggest that he has his own line on the subject but prefers to concentrate on NWO matters.

I've just seen an interview with Webster Tarpley in which he said, "forget about UFOs, concentrate on the imminent political threat represented by the banking interests" (I'm paraphrasing). The guy has a point. It could be argued that the most imminent threat to us comes from that direction. Certainly hundreds of billions are being fleeced from taxpayers in the UK and US to prop up the banking world (I nearly said "banking industry" but that would have been an oxymoron), and in the UK I believe that the MPs' expenses scandal is being manipulated to take the heat off the bankers.

I know I'm sure pissed off about all that planet-saving technology that's being suppressed by the military-industrial complex!

Me too. But there are many separate issues, and while there may be interconnections, I don't for a moment believe it's all one over-arching conspiracy. I think that would be a gross oversimplification.

AJ does his thing. Wanting him to do your thing is your problem. And as I say there's Rense and others out there doing the UFO thing.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sirius20

How do you explain then him talking about the swine flu when it was first released.

I'd simply ask you to read what I wrote and what you actually quoted in your post Here it is again:

I still read the news stories on that website and read the comments and just judging by the comments of his followers, I really have no hope for his truth movement. It looks like his audience consists of a bunch of eighth grade kids posting on there..

Oh, not like ATS at all, then. Frankly, I despair of this place at times but there are just enough interesting and informative people here to keep me hanging in there.

and if you even remotely question Lord Jones' information, you're immediately deemed a government shill.

Oh... not like ATS at all. At all.

AJ puts himself into a very public position and he has said he's been threatened in the past. A certain amount of paranoia on his part is to be expected and is even sensible. Let me say again, I'm not a hundred per cent fan by any means, but he's out there and he's doing his bit. Yes, he gets some stuff wrong sometimes, but he doesn't have the resources of a news agency to check his facts and I think it would be unreasonable to expect a 100% accuracy record. Yes, he gets carried away sometimes. Yes, he gets his facts wrong sometimes - but as far as I know he does correct himself, which must hurt somewhat for someone with as big an ego as he clearly has.

I will do everything I can to oppose what these people are doing to us, but in no way will i resort to violence, because that will make me no better than them.

That's really admirable, and I think one of the things to watch for is political protestors being denounced as terrorists, so non-violence is and always has been the best possible strategy for mass civil disobedience.

If Ghandi could defeat the British Empire using non-violence, then anything is possible. It's just that the US government has plenty of form (UK slang for criminal record) in terms of assassinating inconvenient people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join