It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Dissing UFO Researchers and Believers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Do not listen to alex jones, i have heard him being wrong on so many occasions. Only pretty stupid people would not believe that there are aliens, and there is no way in hell humans are smart enough to run earth by themselves.

Though they do use the tabloid stuff about ufos to ridicule people, so what. They also ridicule people for talking about mind control, and that s 100% real.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

hi i would love to see a drawing by you of this craft. perhaps you would be kind enought to make a thread to go along with it. i would love to read it

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh well, I'm not surprised
I was wondering when he was gonna do it.

This kind of mindset is unable to perceive the bigger picture I’m afraid. Just like some of those who pretend they want to save the "world" from the evil Illuminati but they are themselves so xenophobic (often racist) and psychopathic. I find it funny how Alex has guests on his show just to blast them afterwards. "Space aliens from mars"! I mean come on; that's direct cheap shot to Richard Hogland, who graciously did his show.

And personally, Alex Jones didn't bring me to the 911 conspiracy or any other, my own doubts and intellectual honesty guided me. He does a very good job targeting people's primal fears though.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by SkipShipman

hi i would love to see a drawing by you of this craft. perhaps you would be kind enought to make a thread to go along with it. i would love to read it

I had someone from the avatar department produce a picture, and it was not quite right but the location was. Here it is:

Google is your friend so you may find a description there. UFO mind has my description. Other sites have it, including the National UFO Reporting Center.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

The Mariana film is awfully compelling as is the Holloman film.

The Mariana images were incredibly choppy/blurry/fuzzy and obviously black and white due to the lack of technology in the 1950's. Sorry, not very compelling in my opinion.

The Holloman film I've not seen because I dont believe that video was ever released or leaked. I seen a pic once of what the craft looked like but nothing more. Both interesting stories, but still no clear vid with definition.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There are alot of two faced people in the truth movement. One minute alex has david icke on the show, and the next he is rubbishing things to do with aliens.

Thats what alex does, plays oth sides alot, and then he claims he is right.

He was found out on the swine flu, as many people woke upto him being part or being used to create fear, for the ptb.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well I have an extensive background in any and all conspiracies.

I cannot believe how many people in our community have a problem with others doing the same type of work.

If you feel that alex jones does not take your subject matter seriously, then why do you care?

You all seem to have didain for the man, so it should be a blessing he does not discuss your topics....

End of story.

You should be happy.

And I am happy he does not speak on UFO's. Because I am a big supporter of the UFO topic and the information given by Mr. Jones.

Stay in your lane and speak upon only that which you know.

*extends hand*

Can we be friends now?

PS- Alex Jones Listeners are from any nd all bckgrounds, just like the viewers of ATS.

We are all people and no one is better than the other.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
i think alex says what he says about UFO's is maybe due to him being a devout christian. the idea may just not be in his belief system and is unwilling to accept it.

Everything we experience in this life is seen through the filters which our brain has constructed throughout our life. It's too bad for thousands of years that people have let the filter of religion stop them from learning about and discussing certain topics that would fundamentally destroy their underlying filter. Alex Jones is a clear example of this, and I am glad you have pointed this out.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Alex has his focus, where he concentrates on the "New World Order," and what they are doing right now. To ask him to digress with hundreds of UFO stories amply discussed elsewhere would do a disservice to his topic. You would not ask anyone else in a University, or in a governmental agency with a specialized focus to analyze UFOs would you? Why ask Alex Jones?

Right now there are bills in Congress that will affect our lives for years ahead, from the Hate Bill to the Cap and Trade bill. You want to have green brigades inspecting your home while your electric bill doubles and triples? Well just ask Alex and others to talk about UFOs instead.

I understand that there's a lot of other important stuff going on right now besides UFOs, but the man's on the air for like 24 hours a week for God's sake! You're telling me that out of those 24 hours of air time, he can't even talk about the UFO cover-up for like 1 hour??

And as another member pointed out, it's extremely hypocritical for him to have guests like Jim Marrs, Richard Hoagland or David Icke on, and then make these "silly space aliens from Mars" kind of comments when they're off the air.

Why should he talk about UFOs? Alex Jones has one of the largest audiences out there, if he were to actually take the subject seriously and discuss it on the air with a credible UFO researcher, that could make a big difference. But instead, he mocks the subject. Why?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Look - just like many have said - Alex Jones is a political reporter - he reports on corruption in government worldwide.

(including false flag events through history)

His integrity and research is beyond reproach - however he does have a bombastic radio personality that polarizes people quite a bit.

Frankly we could really use someone like AJ in the field of UFOlogy - and old school muckraiser who could reach out to a much larger audience than ATS or Coast to Coast.

I have actually contacted several leading UFOlogists to discuss their support of such a platform, but so far all of those I have spoken with would rather ride out (read milk) their limited fame until their time is up.

The rise of alternative media imho will sometime soon produce a charasmatic and knowledgable speaker who will become a new cutting edge activist in the UFOlogy community.

It is wise for Alex to not spread himself thin over subjects he is not sufficiently knowledgable about - and I have found most of his dismisal of UFO's is their rediculous characterization in the media as a distraction to more important and pressing news.

I have heard him speak seriously about the Govt.'s clear over-classification of the UFO issue - so I know he knows there is more to discover on that topic - even if it falls outside his personal perview.

I would really encourage you all to not try to divide the Truth community - but to accept it for it's strengths and weaknesses - and to try to build mutual respect and co-operation on all sides.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i remember him saying in like jaurary that he doesnt like to cover stuff that he cant solidy prove with like documents and stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi, good-news fans !

If you want a better, a LOT better show to listen to,
listen to your radio and "Coast to Coast AM" !

I know they are not "perfect", but there seems to be
no "taboo" subject of conversation, in there.

I did find my "C to C" station, near Montreal, at 940 AM,
from midnight every day. . . I mean night. . . B-)
It's even on the net:
www.940hits.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Except that there are lots and lots of declassified UFO documents that are in the public domain now.......

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by superdebz

Except that there are lots and lots of declassified UFO documents that are in the public domain now.......

lol i know that but i mean like until its achully admitted. and these hoxes arnt put off and shizz

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
i think alex says what he says about UFO's is maybe due to him being a devout christian. the idea may just not be in his belief system and is unwilling to accept it.

It's just pathetic. He rants and raves about the need for people to wake up yet he insists on ignoring the biggest story in history. Bigger than 911, cap and trade, all that other crap that pales in comparison. And, he's too stupid to see that it all ties in. ALL of it. UFOs, ET, 911, Iraq war, economic issues...The problem with him being a "devout christian"is that it has made him one of the most closed-minded, non-awake persons around. Or maybe I'm wrong about that-- maybe he does know that whole picture but wants the masses to remain in the dark?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe that explains why I failed to get a reply from him so far in regards to getting onto his show. I'm sure he'll wake up one day to the UFO reality. :/

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Spy Blimp" was sort of their original utility and was to be presented
to the League of Nations to prevent war by the inventor.
Since hardly anyone has seen UFOs except for photos with dark spots
or light balls, I'd say the UFO would be a great "Spy Blimp"

Alex now tells me he knows a lot more than his "Critter" explanation days.
Thanks for the Alex update, interested to see how he is coming along
with identifying the Illuminati holders of the UFO craft.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh yeah. Alex Jones is always going on about the crazy UFO nuts. I guess it's his attempt to try and claw back some credibility from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
"Spy Blimp" was sort of their original utility and was to be presented
to the League of Nations to prevent war by the inventor.
Since hardly anyone has seen UFOs except for photos with dark spots
or light balls, I'd say the UFO would be a great "Spy Blimp"

Alex now tells me he knows a lot more than his "Critter" explanation days.
Thanks for the Alex update, interested to see how he is coming along
with identifying the Illuminati holders of the UFO craft.

Jones is either an idiot or someone who is purposely lying to us. I think the later is more likely. Your comment that "hardly anyone has ever seen UFOs" is SO wrong. I have seen 11 so far in my life. They were definitely NOT "dark spots or light balls." FYI, I always try to rule out UFOs before concluding that I've seen one. There are many things, like Chinese lanterns, meteors, airplanes, etc that can explain mysterious movement in the sky. But what I've seen, and millions of others, cannot be so readily dismissed. And I so seriously doubt that our government, or even Tesla, as brilliant as he was, has a clue as how to build these craft unless they recover one and back engineer it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Perhaps Alex Jones dislikes people who think they know about
UFOs and saying Aliens made them is his objection.
Alex might not believe in the Alien theories and is tending to
the Tesla theories.

This is a pdf document if you click on it, so avoid if not
interested in a slight download time.
A 1907 craft with UFO capabilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join