It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having an OOBE and its influence on you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
what have you people experienced? did it change who you are, how you feel or how you see things? do you feel an increase in awareness? what are its benefits if any?

as someone who has been trying to ap and couldn't yet what should i expect from the experience.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

I don't think I'll get one of those.
I'm not an actor,sports star,politician etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

I don't think I'll get one of those.
I'm not an actor,sports star,politician etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sorry,am in a humour mood today.

An OBE apart from meaning out of body experience,here in the UK its an honour that is given out by the Queen.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I had an OBE. it taught me the intricacies of the inside of the girls locker room. Quite a life changing experience, i must say.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Sorry,am in a humour mood today.

An OBE apart from meaning out of body experience,here in the UK its an honour that is given out by the Queen.

english humour i see

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well yes I have, many actually.

In my meditations I can usually will myself into an OOBE 2 or 3 times a week depending on my mood.

It has changed me, very much so. Showed me things I didn't even know existed. Sounds, colors and places which I could not even begin to describe.

In my opinion it's the gateway to the soul. A real one on one with me and myself.

It's taken years to get to the point where I can do it by myself, but a good place to start is Chakra meditation, you can find the link in my signature.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

O,O,O,you've added another O.

Going to make my previous post look like its from a right doughnut.

[edit on 6/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is supposed to be the cure to the fear of death. 'Cuz you will see there is nothing to be afraid of. learn to astral project. thatway you can do it at will.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Why are people always picking on or shooting poor old Will ?

Being serious for a moment despite my moment of humour.I myself can and do astral travel.

[edit on 6/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i've been trying but i cant. i read some books and often hear binaural sounds on my headphones while on bed to make me relax and enter a state of meditation but to no avail.

i've had SP a few times and the feeling like im falling on my bed, the buzz on my ears, the body vibrating... some say its the beginning of a OOBE but for me its a horrible experience and maybe my fear wont let me enter the next level.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

What this guy said.

That and it helped bring new depths of self-understanding, more sense of a spiritual nature.

I remember when I woke up from the 2nd one I thought the most surreal thing was coming back to the physical reality. I thought the astral one felt like it made more sense but perhaps even that isn't the proper wording... well put it this way... you astral project, everything looks more vibrant and feels warm in a sense even though i've never percieved temperature there if you know what I mean... you could be flying around, moving things etc.. and you think that would weird you out, but its the waking up from that which was the strangest.. its like my body and even mind felt heavy.. it felt like I could feel the weight of every molecule and that even my mind was anchored down in a sense where as the astral projection I felt so free, while still retaining the experience of the 5 physical senses.

There really is nothing like it, and I agree it does kind of take away the fear of death, if death is anything like astral projection then I'm looking forward to it.
Don't worry i'm not suicidal, ha.

new topics

top topics

join