It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Tlalnepantla, Mexico City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The poster claims there were 5 crafts in succession. Video captured of the 4th and 5th one. I admit that it sort of looks more like a mylar balloon to me, but I figured I'd bring it to everyone else's attention to pick at.

Not sure how to embed this, so I'll post up the links instead

Sunday Juy 5th 2009, aprox, 18:40hours I saw 5 differents UFO, the first 2 I couldn't find them again after reaching for my Camcorder, this is the 4th. It was flying over my zenith towards the north-east.

www.youtube.com...

Sunday Juy 5th 2009, aprox, 18:40hours I saw 5 differents UFO, the first 2 I couldn't find them again after reaching for my Camcorder, this is the 5th. It was flying from the south-east towards the north-east.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Video No1

Video No2

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Very much appreciated, thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gray Fox

Click the YoutubeVideo here in ats and paste this code GFIT7ssqKKk which has been taken from the youtube url address.

Then you press ok, and the video is embedded into the site, the same procedure with the second

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The object in the first video moves kind of erratically compared to the clouds.
Is it losing control?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gray Fox

Very interesting! I downloaded it and watched it slowly on VLC player. The two objects are definitely the classic saucer shape and behave quite unusually.

Being Mexico....first thought is always 'balloons' and this one isn't any different. They 'could' be two saucer-shaped balloons tethered with a length of elastic. That would go some way to explaining the unusual movement. A brief search reveals that very similar inflatable flying saucers are for sale...thing is...they're 4 meters in diameter! ( source? )

Flagged for attention and we'll see what others have to say

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
From what I could see, it does appear to be two of them. They appear to split at .20 I usually distrust videos from those areas though. Too bad these people can't mount or still their cameras in some way yet. I suppose it's not that easy at that distance. At least it's better than most. Interesting how two would be docked this way, but why split momentarily?

I guess some erratic movements are done intentionally? As if they can't feel the effect anyway?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
From what I could see, it does appear to be two of them. They appear to split at .20 I usually distrust videos from those areas though. Too bad these people can't mount or still their cameras in some way yet. I suppose it's not that easy at that distance. At least it's better than most. Interesting how two would be docked this way, but why split momentarily?

I guess some erratic movements are done intentionally? As if they can't feel the effect anyway?

It's because he is shaking a digital camera. That creates things like splitting images and such.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

But the background doesn't shake. Only the object shakes, the clouds are still..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Edit: Double post

[edit on 6/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

new topics

top topics

join