It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bogota, Columbia UFO videotaped makes the news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Not sure what to think of this one. I'll let the video experts chime in. Filmed by an amateur videographer on June 12. Pretty detailed and close up looking. It was covered by the news over there.

What do you think ATS?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
wow another stunning ufo vid

this one + that other one from south america that just hit ATS a few days ago (with the glowing orbs/lights shooting out) are unreal

ive seen some strange things up here in calgary.. and my bro works out of town, messages me all the time the anomalies and things speeding off at super speeds..

feels like globally with all these sitings we are being prepped for something..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

this was posted several times on ATS
can't find the link but it's here somewhere

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes this has been posted on here a while back. Good video though.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Already been posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Gray Fox]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sorry kids I think this is a toy on a string. After years of researching this kind of thing, I get a uneasy feeling when ever i see the UFO swinging like a pendulum and "spinning" like this one. Using the branches to give an illusion of depth and distance was clever, this will also give the bluring effect on the video with the camera trying to focus on the furthest object, but in this case the distance of the object behind the branches really cant be established and the fact that there isnt a lenghtly segment of video to analyze also reduces the credibility of the source. Hate to say it but I dont think this one is real.

new topics

top topics

join