It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dark line in the sky!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dope001
reply to post by azureskys

I didn't mention the other line to, thanks for telling this!
But what do you think they are for?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by dope001]

Sorry it took me so long to reply-Went camping.

I think the trails are fuel or food or breathable air for ETs.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Perhaps light is being canceled out by some sort of beam. Nikola Tesla said he had a device which could cancel out light waves, and perhaps this beam has similar properties. He said he could end a war with it being that nobody would be able to see in the daytime, I guess perhaps emitting the opposite wave to cancel out the light waves from the sun. That would be quite a sight to behold.

This reminds me of the Mel's hole story, where he described people seeing a black beam projecting into the sky in the vicinity around the holes. Perhaps the military has some new toys.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I witnessed this Dark Line phenomenon yesterday around 2 or 3 pm in Plymouth, mass. The line was running east to west when I first observed it. Compared to the contrails that were visible, this line was about 4 times wider. Also, it was absolutely straight like a laser beam. The most odd detail was the line was moving counter clockwise like the hand of a clock. It traveled 45 degrees in 20 minutes. Therefore it did not appear to be a contrail.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have to agree with atswheat.

And I think it is YOU with the holier than thou attitude, dude.

By the way, the black line is from light refraction and shadow projection. They do it under/above clouds too. Metal particulates.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Udontknowme]

I also agree with ats wheat and once again disagree with essan. There are no straight lines in nature and if these beams were shadows they would have the shape of the contrail (or whatever is blocking the light) which shifts and moves...the beam is unnaturally straight.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbuffles

I wished you had a video camera with you at the time. That would have been something to see for sure. I hope someone got it on film

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join