It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

www.philly.com

HARRISBURG - Invasion of privacy is an issue that really gets under State Rep. Babette Josephs' skin.
That's why the Philadelphia Democrat introduced a bill, passed unanimously last week by the House, that would ban the forced implantation of computer chips in humans.

Conjuring Orwellian images, Josephs worries the identification devices - the size of a grain of rice - could lead to a real-life Big Brother nightmare
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I seems that no matter what , they keep pushing these bills till they get their way. This has to be the "mark of the beast " that the Bible talks of.

I know we the people have called/emailed or whatever our elected leaders and told them we don't want this....and yet they do it anyways. Im so sad because of how fast America is going down the tubes.

There will be no chips in me !!

www.philly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Moul amended Josephs' bill to allow chips to be implanted by court order. The bill also would allow the chips to be implanted in Guantanamo Bay detainees who end up in Pennsylvania.

Yeah, it all sounds really good....I'm glad this representative of the people stood up for our rights on this one, but in the end, as is usually the case, it was watered down and left open to abuse. Does anyone really think that the need to have a 'court order' is going to safeguard the people in any way? Not when the courts are in bed with the rest of the crooks.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I too have been concerned about this chip, but I urge people to remember this.

1. If TPTB are willing to break the laws of the constitution, why should a "Bill" stop them?

2. If, or rather when they declare Martial Law, this along with every other bill, law, and right flies out the window and a practical military dictatorship is enacted.

We need to be really vigilant in watching for ANYTHING that could plant this chip in us, if for nothing else cautions sake.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Although it seems the bill to BAN 'forcibly implanted chips' has passed, i.e you will not be forced to have a chip implanted , there seems to be a 'get out' clause , that Guantanamo detainees may have to have one.

Don't forget that the US seemingly ( I'm from the UK so this is my opinion ) has started to class non-conformists and dissidents as 'domestic terrorists' so if you go against TPTB then you WILL have to have a chip 'forcibly' implanted in you no matter what. Then when those that have the chip number far greater than those that don't the rest will follow.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
OOps Double post

[edit on 6/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm from the US, and I can only hope that if they pulled a stunt like that on us, that we would fight back to our very deaths if need be to prevent it. We know full well what will happen if we let them chip us, "comply or die".

I don't think about too much, because I know if it happens, i'm going to probably end up dying for using deadly force to prevent my chipping. :-p

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
I'm from the US, and I can only hope that if they pulled a stunt like that on us, that we would fight back to our very deaths if need be to prevent it. We know full well what will happen if we let them chip us, "comply or die".

*yawn Brb American Idol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus

Star for your post

Ok.......I see this happening all too often....

The Bill was to ban the "forcing" of microchips for humans.

So what if humans need it for say....health precautions, as in Swine Flu pandemic expected Fall of 2009? The sheeple will demand the microchip.

When all currency is digitized into your microchip, the sheeple will again demand the microchip.

If your employer requires it for employment, you will request your microchip.

Want to get seen at the hospital? Uh-oh....the doctors need to be able to scan your microchip.

They are not going to need to force this.

We are going to beg for our damn microchip

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
'For the children' 'For our senior citizens' (finding the lost/wayward) will be an effective cry to guilt the working age adult population to chipping their dependents. Also, as noted in a post above for medical records. To bring in the rest of the population, just have the Hollyweirds designate it as fashionable. At that point, there will be no need to force anyone, the pop culture slaves will rush to get it like the latest 'hot tribal tattoo' or latest piece of electronic impedimenta.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Exactly. Movements to ban "forcibly" implanting chips are, in my opinion, welcomed by the very same forces which are pushing for this form of control. They WANT people to view getting chipped as a "choice" and they WANT people to believe that they are getting them voluntarily. In fact, Biblically speaking, if they opted to forcibly implant these in people it would be proof positive that RFID chips are NOT the coming Mark of the Beast, as the Bible is quite clear in telling us that the Mark is a choice not a personal decisionless mandate by the powers that be.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Exactly. Movements to ban "forcibly" implanting chips are, in my opinion, welcomed by the very same forces which are pushing for this form of control. They WANT people to view getting chipped as a "choice" and they WANT people to believe that they are getting them voluntarily. In fact, Biblically speaking, if they opted to forcibly implant these in people it would be proof positive that RFID chips are NOT the coming Mark of the Beast, as the Bible is quite clear in telling us that the Mark is a choice not a personal decisionless mandate by the powers that be.

Yes,but it also says.......Revelation 13:16-17 16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads; And that no man might buy or sell , save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast,or the number of his name"

That chip sure looks like the mark of the Beast. Any thoughts on what else the mark might be?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We will be chipped
(as I posted in another post)

It will begin as a fad for convience, just like the laptop, cell phone, I-pod, and what have you...It will be the "in" thing to have the "latest advanced technology". I worked for AT&T and know that cell phone companies, along with IBM are parts to a Machine; they're the product pushers to acclimate you to wanting newer and smaller technology on your person at all times.

It will contain birth records, SSN, employment, medical, and criminal history as well as be your currency token. You will 'need' the chip and they will not have to force it:

Want a job? You must be chipped

Kids going to school? They must be chipped

Need to got the doctor? You gotta be chipped

Shopping? You will have to be chipped

After some celebrities show off their " newest fad" (the chip) and people keep coming up "missing", many will begin to request it....by a certain date, just as with the digital tv's it will be government mandated.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Politicians lie.

Under the guise of banning forced micro-chipping, this bill, along with Moul's amendments, will be ground breaking in that it will provide a legal basis for the forced micro-chipping of humans.

Once again, the government is using fear of terrorists to get partial agreement for an insane measure, after making such vague terrorism laws that merely refusing to be micro-chipped will be proof that you are a terrorist who can then be forcibly micro-chipped.

Once again, politicians lie.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus

I don't think about too much, because I know if it happens, i'm going to probably end up dying for using deadly force to prevent my chipping. :-p

Same here I'll be damned if i get something like that implanted in me.. its bad enough they already have one on most ppl.. your cell phone is also a qualcomm devices like the systems used on tractor trailers to pin point them on a map. So truthfully they dont even need to put a chip in you because most ppl already unknowingly cary that same type of locator in there pockets... And yest for every person that has a phone there is a little blip on a map with your name on it... (kinda makes ya feel special dont it : p)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Even if this bill passes, it doesn't guarantee other attempts won't be made by the megalomanics sitting at the heads of power to tag the regular folk like chattel. There is an alternative "mark" in the works which doesn't require a chip implant, instead- a tattoo. Remember folks, those concentration camp detainees were given tattoos...

This company is one developing an RFID tattoo
somarkinnovations.com...

and a little bit of ancient history you might want to check out regarding slaves being "marked" with tattoos
www.vanishingtattoo.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hello Greyelf2009,

How can we know if the chip is in a swine flu vaccine or some other national emergency bullhockey???

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Magantice]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I meant to say Grayelf2009 , Im sorry for incorrect spelling. Magantice

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That's one of the reasons I never got a cellphone, that and I still think cellphones mess with your brain.

I believe, and this is just my opinion, that if we get any chip like this at any time, for any reason, knowingly or not that we have fulfilled that part of the Bible and officially sealed our fate.

If you reject it, and it's forced into you say, after they knock you out, then perhaps that may not count as it was against your will but still...It doesn't seem like it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Hello Greyelf2009,

How can we know if the chip is in a swine flu vaccine or some other national emergency bullhockey???

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Magantice]

I think they will be clear on this one. And no worries on the spelling , Im not sure if I spelled my name right mys-elf.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join