It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Speaks: No Disclosure Yet!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi ATSers!

I have just seen an interesting interview on an Australian current affairs program called the 7:30 report, of ex-Apollo astronaut Buzz Aldrin discussing the anniversary of the first Apollo landing with host, Kerry O'brien.
It was interesting to note Aldrin's careful and measured responses when any suggestion of 'Aliens' came about.

I guess this made me surprised as there have been of late so many ex-Nasa, CIA and U.S Govt opperatives actively contributing to disclosure in a positive way; refer to the documentary: UFO, the greatest story never told- to name one!
Please see the link below for most of the interview.

Buzz carefully negotiates his way around Kerry's questions as not to give anything away.....and also uses the old 'Magnificent desolation' adage, as his discription of the moon!
No towers, no bogies as he has mentioned previously ( and then retracted upon), no anomolies!!!???

At one point he even mentions to Kerry (when the Alien issue is touched upon); "I don't want to say Alien- as then people will think what they want"- WHAT???

Is that opposed to what the U.S. Govt wants us to think about it?

In my opinion Buzz plays a safe hand, as he is more interested in making money from his new book, than telling the truth; it "strange " to note also that the link supplied shows the interview starting about half way through; which gives one a false representation of how the conversation meanders, and eventually arrives at the point of Kerry O'brien popping the Alien question to Buzz: Interesting how Kerry's question has been edited out, and buzz's curt and premeditated reponse is the ony thing represented!

If anyone can get a hold of the full video clip; you'll know what I mean. But for the mean time, have a look for yourself!

Here is some material on Buzz's previous 'Back-flips':

Where he states there are 'Bogies':

Then when he retracts his previous statements:

Well folks, thank goodness disclosure is up-to more than one individual with self-interest at heart!!!
May the rest come forward, Congressional Hearing Now!!!
Buzz's new book may make good toilet literature.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
To me I dont think its going to be us that decides on disclosure. I honestly think it will be the Others that show themselves when they are ready (and understand when we are ready).

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I honestly just wonder how many races have been visiting us in an official capacity. You have people who swear on an oath to the legitimacy of Reptilians, Nordics, and other alien races, but you have to admit they stretch the boundaries of what we perceive as reality. I guess just about the only species to really expect are the grays.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

well if we accept and this might sound farfetched but if we accept the creatures of various folklore from other countries like fauns,elfs,gnomes,leprechauns etc then it is sound to assume that the aliens races are more than 5 6.what we perceive today as greys could be the gnomes and creatures of old.today we call em greys,in ages past these greys could be these gnomes and other creatures.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

It was interesting to note Aldrin's careful and measured responses when any suggestion of 'Aliens' came about...

After listening to the clip you provided I think you may have misinterpreted the context of the question he was responding to.

Unfortunately the actual question from the host was not included in the clip, but based on the comments it seemed that Aldrin was answering whether he thought the landscape and environment of the Moon was 'alien'. He, Aldrin, did not say 'aliens'....

From that perspective it makes the context more understandable.

We often hear people describe a visit to the deep sea, in a submersible, as visiting an 'alien' place. "Other Worldly", etc. I just think it's a bit of a stretch, in this instance.

As to the Trans-Lunar voyage, when something was spotted out in the distance...it's been fairly well established that it was one of the four panels jettisoned, that originally covered the LM in its position of storage for the launch. They were preparing, after all, to take the CM/SM out, rotate 180 degrees, and dock with the LM so the combined vehicles would be ready for Lunar Orbital Insertion.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Buzz Aldrin isn't going to speak. No way, no how. He is going to be clammed up tight.

He is on the Board of Directors for a company called Gravwave, LLC. This company was founded by Dr. Robert Baker, the nations eminent Gravitational Wave researcher, and dean for UC Berkeley. Dr. Baker is also a "headhunter" for government research projects, recruiting scientists to work on various government science projects with places like ARL, AFRL, LANL, etc.

The real rub here is that currently Gravwave, LLC is in China (with Dr. Baker, the great US scientist) building for China a High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator (as well as a detector). Why on Earth would we send OUR top scientist to build something for them that we haven't built yet for ourselves?

And the REAL kicker? Why did Buzz Aldrin get quoted as saying, "The next man on the moon will speak Chinese"?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Unfortunately the actual question from the host was not included in the clip

Thats right! He didn't mention it in this clip. Now lets have another look at the OP:

Interesting how Kerry's question has been edited out, and buzz's curt and premeditated reponse is the ony thing represented!

You see the difference is that rather than surmising what was said; I actually witnessed the entire interview.
I then endeavoured to find this interview in full; but was unsuccessful ( which then brought me to thinking CONSPIRACY).
If you can get your hands on the original full interview, you will surely find the true gravity of the question that Kerry O'brien put forth. All we have from my link, is the response given. Any Australian mambers that witnessed this, please come forward and tell other members what you saw and heard!!!!
My post was not intended to be a discussion on the maybe he said this, meant that;NO.
It was to bring to the attention of members on this site the difference of what was said, where it was edited and, for what effect???
You tell me!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I then endeavoured to find this interview in full; but was unsuccessful ( which then brought me to thinking CONSPIRACY).
If you can get your hands on the original full interview, you will surely find the true gravity of the question that Kerry O'brien put forth.

Conspiracy??? Sometimes we hear what we want to hear.......

I've found this transcript:

www.abc.net.au...

KERRY O'BRIEN: Five years later, you went up on Gemini XII and set a spacewalk record of five and a half hours. How big a step was it to reach the moon and actually land there just three years later.

BUZZ ALDRIN: Well, it's a tremendous step from 200, 300 miles above the surface of the Earth, to going through the radiation belts and proceeding a quarter of a million miles to the gravity field of another object, establishing orbital paths with the attraction of the moon as the centre of our orbital motion, and then going around that and making a landing. And that's not the end of it, because you have to do - execute a rendezvous, a complicated series of manoeuvres to join up with the method that you have to get back home again. Now, all these building blocks were exercised very nicely in that Gemini program between Mercury and Apollo, and it gave us continuity of progression of achievements. And that was something that was sort of improvised on the spur of the moment.

Here are the important bits:

KERRY O'BRIEN: However focused you were on what you had to do as you reached the moon, there must have been an element of the surreal in it all for you. Was there?

BUZZ ALDRIN: That's a very good descriptive word - the surreal. There was a reality, certainly we knew that, but at the same time, and I can't use the word alien because that gets people off on their own thoughts. But I think the words that I did use of "magnificent desolation" and the contrast of the achievement of humanity to evolve to that state of accomplishment of being able to put two creatures from the Earth up there, out there, on top of the moon that people had been looking at for centuries and centuries.

But then to find out what a desolate, lifeless spot it was, and just to think that for centuries and centuries, it hadn't changed at all, what we were looking at. Just been the same stillness, light lit by the sun for 13 and a half days, then blackness of night for 13 and a half. And it gets very hot and very cold. It's not a hospitable place at all.

KERRY O'BRIEN: You've talked subsequently about what you referred to as the trauma of being put on a pedestal. You'd think some people might lap up the glory, but you found it tough.

I made bold the question by KERRY, and ALDRIN's response, about in the middle.

KERRY does not use the word "aliens"....he said "surreal".

On the page where the transcript is found there are links to the video...

[edit on 7 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

good for you weedwhacker

I just though it strange that the whole interview was not available last night when it was aired.
The other thing I thought was strange that Buzz should jump straight onto the denial path, as you pointed out, when there was only a suggestion of the situation being interpreted as 'Surreal', "I dont want to use the term Alien, that gets people off on their own thoughts.....".
Well whose thoughts do they want us to have?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Let me make this clear..

The governments will never ever disclose the exsistance of ET, unless its to there advantage and they dont lose control..

I strongly believe that if they ever do disclose, then what they will be disclosing, or who, would end up being an antichrist scenario..

E.g, this Et race are our real creators and we must worship them..

Get my drift?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Hi ID, Ihave to agree!
Its interesting though what some people on this board will rationalize as Satanic. Supprises me whenever I have a go at discussing topics of religious nature.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Vids are all online -

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Buzz is old school loyal. He won't say anything - ever. To do so now would admit that he lied to us his whole life. If he does know, then he's paid a terrible price for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think what he's trying to say it that the whole thing seemed so alien to him, as in something different then whats hes ever experienced. But if he said it that way people would concoct all sorts of different things from it other than what he meant (and hes right about that).

So it took the easiest way out and described it in a different way

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

Or did he mean that; to him, telling the truth, or airing his real feelings on the matter was alien to him?
If I hear that "Magnificent Desolation" crap one more time, I'll be sick.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Who knows? That's definitely another interesting perspective on it I hadn't thought of.

Unfortunately none of us know Buzz personally and therefor all we can do is speculate on what he really means when he says things.

That's the beauty of conspiracy...but its so damn frustrating at the same time isn't it

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
just inject one of these astronauts with truth serum, video it and be done with it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

The real rub here is that currently Gravwave, LLC is in China (with Dr. Baker, the great US scientist) building for China a High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator (as well as a detector). Why on Earth would we send OUR top scientist to build something for them that we haven't built yet for ourselves?

And the REAL kicker? Why did Buzz Aldrin get quoted as saying, "The next man on the moon will speak Chinese"?

The answer is the same: China is willing to pay people to do the large amount of necessary work and the USA isn't.

It's that simple.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by mbkennel]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I do not see how ALL mythical beasts are make-believe. I think mankind has shown it is ignorant and has a 'dont believe it unless I see it' mentality by now suggesting the Holocaust did not happen or was not as extreme as recorded history clearly shows us. I am very skeptical but I have seen a few alien videos here on ATS that not only looked real after viewing repeatedly for 30 minutes to an hour, but gave me a sick fearful feeling inside. I have even seen something up close and personal that defies logic and no it was not a Grey. I assume at one point in your lives you have all seen something that cannot explained, but like me your mind works overtime until it convinces you it simply did not happen. As far as I am concerned we have disclosure. It just hasnt been plastered all over the MSM. I say 2012 is the year of disclosure since alot of people both educated and non say 2012 isnt gloom and doom but instead a spiritual awakening. IMO it is not only the year of disclosure but also the beginning of the end.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join