It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Funeral Date is set for the Start of WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If everyone on here gets to have a prediction of impending doom and the Apocalypse and claim they can't reveal their sources then I want in on a little of the action so here goes...

07 July 2009 with all the worlds media concentrating on the Jackson Funeral service those sneaky Israeli's will launch a Missile from a Sub sitting off in the Red Sea and take out half of Jerusalem in a false flag operation and blame it on the Iranians.

08 July 2009 the USA retaliates on behalf of the free world Nukes North Korea.

09 July 2009 we have ourselves World War 3 with China and Russia retaliating against the Israelis by nuking the US.

Update..Street has suspicious car with masked men, armed and looking at their watches.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeh i see them too.

One of them looked at the tapping his watch.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hey, your theory is just as valid and plausible as all the other prediction of doom threads.

Good luck.......I mean I hope it turns out like all the rest of the 'DOOM' threads.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
....Ah.... Finally! WWIII....

I can't wait...!

....I guess it really will be..."the day the music died."

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Though this is skunk works

I still think your computer should be bombed for contriving such dribble with one more MJ subject..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Although, it would be absolutely hilarious and amazing if you were right... It'd make the world go 'round.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
At least you aren't claiming your an alien before you let us know these things.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
China and Russia wouldn't nuke the U.S just because they nuked NK, that'd just mean more nukes from both sides and they'd go down too. They would let their enemies nuke each other, and aim to come out of it just fine.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
those sneaky Israeli's will launch a Missile from a Sub sitting off in the Red Sea and take out half of Jerusalem in a false flag operation and blame it on the Iranians.

What if 'those sneaky Iranians' launch a missile and take out half of Jerusalem, then blame it on the Israelis and claim that it was a false flag in order to hide their actions?

Seriously though .. no one is going to take out Jerusalem.
It's too important to the Jews and the Muslims.
Tel Aviv would be the city that gets nailed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It's just a mater of time war will brake out just look what's been happening in past weeks.www.voanews.com... www.jpost.com... www.timesonline.co.uk... www.guardian.co.uk... www.timesonline.co.uk... www.ft.com... www.guardian.co.uk... The list goes on but you get the message then theres NK when it kicks off it will spread.This is just my opinion

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How can we have a MJ, solar flare, life ending July 7th or 10-10 AND have a life ending "prophecy" 2012?

How many times is the Earth supposed to be destroyed anyway? /sigh

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

The Dolphin class is a non-nuclear (SSK) type of submarine developed and constructed by Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft AG (HDW), Germany for the Israeli Navy. It is based on the export-only German 209 class submarines, but heavily modified and enlarged and is thus not seen as a member of the 209 family.

Boats
Dolphin - May 1998
Leviathan - 1999
Tekumah (trans. "Revival") - 2000

The first two (Dolphin and Leviathan) were donated by Germany, only the third (Tekumah) was purchased by Israel, although Germany still paid for half of the costs.

Armament
Each submarine is armed with 6 x 21-inch (533 mm) torpedo tubes, which are also capable of firing Sub-Harpoon missiles, and 4 x 25.5-inch (648 mm) torpedo tubes. The submarines are also able to deploy mines.

It is widely suspected that the four larger 25.5-inch (648 mm) torpedo tubes could be capable of launching nuclear-armed Popeye Turbo cruise missiles with a range of up to 78 kilometres (48 mi), as well as launching underwater swimmer delivery vehicles.

Do you really the US Navy would sit around and not be watching the Israeli's THREE submarines??? With likely help from the Germans???

SO....the Israelis probably might have nuclear cruise missiles with less than 50 miles range....seems pretty easy to monitor and contain any wayward subs....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Why should he not. Apart from the MJ connection, it is no more or less nutty and tenuous that a fair percentage of the conspiracy theories published here.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
First of all, i demand that those sneaky Israelis would reconsider taking out half of Jerusalem (unless it is the half i do not live in :lol
. I understand how sub's captain would love to reduce number of Knesset members and horde of ministers, but still i demand to abort this sneaky plan. If it is needed - take out half of Tel-Aviv instead.
By the way, isn't missile/rocket from Red Sea come from totally different direction then Iran actually is? Iran - east to Israel. Red Sea (and lovely Eilat) - south to Israel. This is one lame sneaky plan, if you ask me. We are using (and paying to) wrong sneaky Israelis.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have a prediction

Somewhere in America Two people get into a fight over weather MJ was a Star or a filthy no good miserable pedophile.

The police are called and the MJ fan is Tazered as cops don't like Pedophiles

Alex Jones runs an expose on it as police brutality and there is a protest somewhere near Toledo Ohio in which MJ fans clash with sane human beings who have morals and also appreciate good music and naturally hate MJ who in fact couldn't play an instrument, didn't do his choreography, write his music and absorbed his dance moves from earlier Black artists...

This Battle rages and develops into a full blown civil war in which Barack Obama is killed by David Lee Roth

Seeing the opportunity of a US in civil war with no leader our enemies try to nuke us setting off WW3 But David Lee Roth now has the Nuclear Football and uses it ending all life as we know it.

THE END

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Makes sense to me. MJ is a great diversion for the general public.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah makes sense

Because MJ diddled little boys... ergo he must be a Jew and a secret Zionist who coordinated his death to coincide with the Illuminati depopulation plot

It never ceases to Amaze me how ATS runs the gauntlet in users from the 75 IQ range with various mental disorders to the truely genius

I wont even say which branch this thread is in, decide for yourselves lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
my ex-wifes birthday is on the 7 july and as she is the anti-christ i say you could be right...lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Yeah makes sense
It never ceases to Amaze me how ATS runs the gauntlet in users from the 75 IQ range with various mental disorders to the truely genius

Yes I too, its amazing how some types must be so clever that they can't see the Forrest for the tree's.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join