It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This week: The most momentous newsweek in at least a couple decades! Items to watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
For several reasons:

Regan 2.0: Efforts to reduce nuclear arms amongst USA & Russia.
It is expected that they will agree to reduce their stockpiles down to 1500 and then eventually down to 500. The largest reduction yet.

Israel/Iran/North Korea/Honduras/China/Pakistan.
As I've said on another post, I'm pretty sure WW3 is going to be a load of regional conflicts with the superpowers sitting on the sidelines and concentrating on being the special operatives on anti proliferation missions. It's an all star game with 10 teams playing at once with only 3 referees. The UN is likely to intervene in something, too.

Regional battles will begin to ramp up as the superpowers start to talk dramatic peace measures. The intention is to let the devil sort out the regions and deal strictly with the victors.

UFO footage from Mexico should hit the mainstream! Wow!
A new solar cycle has been born! Sky watchers are watching again.
Crop circles and the theories they breed.

Revolution galore! Every region has a tale to tell of some sort of revolt ramping up or down.

Economic conditions and forecasts will go even further to the negative side.

Further propagation of the H1N1 Swine flu. Likely more stories on the intensifying of the strain.

Hollywood news out the ying yang.

Political activity in the USA reaching new lows. Political groups reaching to their depths to smear future candidates & the current president.

It feels like the Regan era at it's peak. CHAOS & an equal amount of PEACE!!!

I figure skunkworks is a good place for this as it's only a reminder of the obvious attractions coming to a land near you. But what a week this will be. The news personnel must be creaming at the prospects this week.

PS: Don't forget to wear your B.S. filter!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
good post i gotta say. The item that really really concerns me is the whole North Korea thing. So I live in Hawaii, and someone was telling me North Korea wants to shoot a missle at hawaii? is that true? can i get some details on this?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't think they will do anything to Hawaii. If anything, they'll want to hit a cultural center/icon. There was a little bit of propaganda about them hitting Hawaii though.

*IF* they launch an attack, and I highly doubt they will directly, I STRONGLY feel it will be California or maybe an EMP over the whole west. Seattle have elevated their concerns, too.

I doubt we will ever know because I doubt it will happen at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT DEBUNKING THIS.

I was wondering what you base your predictions on? I agree with everything that you said, but in terms of over the next 2-3 years. What I'm curious about is what makes you feel that it all will happen this next week?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'd have to say that it's primarily gut, literally. It reflects in the amount of Maalox I've needed lol!

There's summit talks, mass gatherings, riots, testy revolutions & coups, Israel revving their engines and the light just turned to green, NK testing missiles this past week, general buzz is at fever pitch on just about every conspiracy known.

It's a virtual full moon in world events. This week, no doubt, will be historical.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
watch for this one, and next week as well. So far we're off to a good start, seeing as how the US and Russia are desperate enough to cover up the growing elephant in the room by pretending they can get along. Lets see how long that lasts.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
so did anything of what you said OP actually happened ?

new topics

top topics

join