It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA National Strategic Plan (per CIDRAP) for H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is a .pdf I felt was important to post.

Some of the information is redundant to threads, already, but it is in a format that is both accessible and important.

It outlines what the policies are in the US that will be followed during the pandemic- including vaccination, isolation and quarantine, hospital needs and items that may be lacking: (lack of ventilators, PPE, illness of healthcare workers); loss of productivity when illness keeps people at home, potential breakdown of society, elimination of bodies, etc.

It is the guidline of the American College of Emergency Physicians, and as such, will be the methodology with which anyone entering an ER in the US with ILI will be handled.

In good health,

C

www.acep.org...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Excellent post....I saved the pdf....THEY are REALLY planning "something" and are ready for anything and everything...even if THEY are the ones to "make it happen"...I'm new so I don't know how to give you flags and stars etc...so just pretend I gave you 10 of each!!!! Good Find!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thank you! You can hit the flag button at the top of the thread, on the left- I had to learn how, as well, as I'm a realative newb here

The language in the .pdf was what made me post it- there IS a contingency plan- no different from a bio/chem/nuke attack- and I'm sure there are a myriad of scenarios in the Gov. that may or may not be used, depending on the severity of the infections this autumn.

CIDRAP is an excellent source of information regarding infectious disease, its management, government response to it, etc. I recommend trolling the site often for information. I'm also interested to see if the Obama Admin puts out a DIFFERENT contingency/strategic plan to the public in the next 6-8 weeks- and how it will or will not differ from the plan in place.

FEMA and DHS are also good sites- but with all three, I recommend against reading them before trying to sleep- it's all so damned cynical and abstract- as if close to 400M Americans and 6.7B global citizens are just numbers.

The more you are aware, however, the better you can control your own health and your own future.

Be well,

C

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I wouldn't take the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zingzang123

Nor I- nor my family.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for re-posting this video- I think it's really important for all to see and should be on every thread!

top topics

join