It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Stole a Battleship story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
came across this guys on a search by accident i can't find any info on the ship but it is supossidly true anyone else heard this?

While attending college at the University of Miami Ron Card allegedly reported contacts with "extraterrestrials" purportedly from the planet Venus. A "Venusian" even picked Ron up in a rented mustang convertible as he came out of the college gate one time. He drove Ron to his landed ship and took him onboard and showed him around, and then handing Ron the keys told him to return to Mustang for him, as the charge was pre-paid. He told Ron that their group had taken a World War II Battleship in the Mid-Atlantic one time; an old English battleship leased to Brazil called "The Sao Paolo". According to reports the ship was being returned to England after service in the Brazilian Navy. It was being towed by two ocean going tugs, one fore and one aft with 4 hawsers attached and held taut by the tugs. The three ships sailed into a mysterious green fog at sea; the hawsers went slack and both tugs stopped to avoid collision in the dense fog. The fog cleared suddenly and the tugs could see other but not the Battleship. The 4" hawsers (ropes) were cut cleanly all the way through in one cut. The battleship was never found although the ocean bottom at the point of loss has been thoroughly searched

Graham

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I couldn't find much, and in truth...I lost my link.

Here is all I found:

"When World War I started, the British were ready to appropriate or purchase the foreign ships that were built in Britain. Three of the South American ships thus ended up, at least temporarily, in the Royal Navy. The Minas Gerais, S�o Paolo, Rivadavia, and Moreno spent their entire service with Brazil and Argentina. The countries never in fact came to blows. The Minas Gerais was scrapped in 1954, but the S�o Paolo sank at sea while being towed to Italy in 1951. The Argentine ships were scrapped by 1957."

Seems a bit of an unknown.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi that's loads more than what i found i couldn't find anything on the ship

good info lost at sea eh in a way that's true

cheers

Graham

join