It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original Name Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi All,

I started this thread up to explain what I believe in regards to our 'Original Name'.

For those of you that want some more information on this subject, I recommend Darklords thread Whats in a Name? A Lot. And my post My Original Name.

In this thread I will be going into the theory behind what I believe. I welcome questions and will try to answer each one of them. Luckily it's a rainy day down here and my workplace is flooded at the moment, so it gives me some time to finally post this!

Our Original Name

“Vibration is soul. Each vibrates to the level of its intent” Unknown author

First some theory behind what I believe our Original Name is.

I know that each word produces a frequency. Some words are closer to your original frequency then others. Your original frequency was imparted to you at the moment of your creation, based on the other frequencies that were swirling around at that time. This is where your original name comes from.

Every cell in our body vibrates at a different frequency. If we combine each of these we can get our resonate frequency. This is the frequency that our body naturally responds to. Every person has a different resonate frequency. Some may be closer to others, some very different.

This frequency has been referred to by other people I know as the “Signature of the Creator”, a term that I don't like to use often - mostly because it refers to a single creator, which I am unable to confirm. I have a problem with single creation theories. In my opinion, nothing is created without interaction between two different forces. But everyone is free to believe what they want.

Our unique frequency can alter depending on what is happening in our life. Sickness, stress and general ill health can alter this for the worse. Exercise, optimism and a balanced lifestyle can help 'boost' our frequency.

I've always thought this is one of the reasons we can instantly like or dislike somebody. When your frequency matches or harmonises with someone's else, it can create a feeling of familiarity and comfort. When meeting a person who's frequency opposes yours, it can create an inability to relate to that person.

The same goes for everything in our life, from the food we eat to the style of furniture we have in our house. It is also particularly noticeable when dealing with colours, as they produce a very direct frequency that is picked up primarily thru our vision. Some people hate the colour red, some love it. It's my belief that our 'original frequency' can effect us in ways we do not notice in everyday life.

Everybody has their own preferences on how to live in this world, and I believe that we naturally gravitate towards what harmonises with us the best. Humankind, while expansive and domineering, also seeks comfort and security. We seek to be with our own kind and find comfort in ideas that enforce our core beliefs. I believe the resonant frequency of each person can be attributed to this behaviour, at least in part.

When we combine as a group – be it as a mob, concert goer or book club, that resonant frequency combines with others to produce an even greater resonant frequency. The mob mentality that can come from large numbers of people gathered in one area can be partly explained by this theory. The greater the number of people, the more intense the driving force behind the frequency becomes, and allows it a greater scope to attract people who's frequency can harmonise with it. At this point, the people participating in this group lose their individual frequencies, which is superseded by the groups frequency.

This scares me. To me it seems we lose part of ourself to belong to a greater frequency (or power). I have actively avoided belonging to large groups, although even by belonging to ATS I am contributing to this 'mob mentality', and altering my frequency and others.

But back to my main topic – Your Original Name.

I do not know how I was created. As much as I've tried, I have not been able to get this piece of information. I believe it has been lost to time. It's part of the human condition that drives us to find this type of information out, whether it be useful or not.

The first name you were called gave you the ability to separate yourself from the rest of the universe. It imparted individualism. It gave you an ability to control yourself, rather then float along with the whims of the universe. This original name was given to you by yourself the moment you could understand that you were alive, and not part of the background noise that fills our world.

Using this name gives a feeling of clarity. It cuts thru the meaningless chatter that can burden our souls, and allows us to stand on our own two feet. I have used my original name many times to get myself out of stressful or dangerous situations. One example is public speaking. Before discovering my name, I hated public speaking. Now I relish the opportunity. To stand up on stage, look out over the people, take a deep breath and feel completely at home is a feeling I wish I had during my school years! Using my original name I have also shrugged off sickness within a day.

Knowing your original name imparts all the knowledge that came with it. When it comes down to it, there are very few 'core' forces at work within this universe. The interactions may get progressively more complex the more they interact, but at the heart of everything there are the same forces acting. Knowing your original name helps you see these forces at work and lets you understand without trying. Basically it allows you cut thru the crap.

My way to learn new things is to relax. My mind assimilates and then explains the information to itself. Once you can understand how the universe works, nothing is unexplainable. Nothing is too hard to grasp.

By knowing your original name you gain a sense of purpose. An ability take control of your life and to feel 'in charge' of your life.

This is some of the theory behind what I believe. Hope it didn't sound too crazy. My previous post dealt with the rather unconventional way I learnt my original name. I will post more on the theory behind that tomorrow. My next post in the short story board will detail what happened after that and how it has affected my life.

Thanks for reading,

Shane

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thank you again for taking the time for this. I've got two quick questions while I await the rest of the story.

You say that you have used your original name to ward off a cold in a day and make public speaking easier. How do you accomplish this? Do you just meditate or concentrate on the name or is it a verbal incantation?

Do you ever feel the need to actually use this original name to introduce yourself or is it strictly personal?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hey Glitch88,

To me my name is personal. Maybe two people in the world know it apart from me.

As for public speaking and warding off sickness, it's about concentrating on that name and feeling your body react to it. For sickness, it happens over the course of a day. I don't have to consciously concentrate on the name. It sits in the back of my mind and does it's thing. Sounds kinda weird, but that's basically it. It easily could be classed as a form of unconscious meditation.

For pubic speaking, I found just thinking the name before going out on stage grounded me gave me a feeling of clarity. It got rid of my nerves and replaced them with enthusiasm.

I'm trying to get a more clear cut picture of this assembled. I don't really like the previous post above after re-reading it, to me it sounds too dictatorial.

Anyhow thanks for reading it and I'll try to get something up tomorrow. Sorry this isn't something where I can just post the whole thing up at once and present it, as it's still being theorised in my own mind as well, even after all this time.

Shane

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Hey Shane.

I've held pretty much the same ideas and theories as you have presented here, except for a few exceptions. But overall, my views 'resonate'
with everything you've written here.

I've always thought this is one of the reasons we can instantly like or dislike somebody. When your frequency matches or harmonizes with someone's else, it can create a feeling of familiarity and comfort. When meeting a person who's frequency opposes yours, it can create an inability to relate to that person.

This is something I've strongly believed for a long time now. But I also believe that with some effort, it's possible to lower the difference between the 2 vibrational energies, and bring them closer to a resonance point, which is what happens when you do find yourself feeling comfortable with a person, who earlier you made you feel uncomfortable.

It is also particularly noticeable when dealing with colours, as they produce a very direct frequency that is picked up primarily thru our vision. Some people hate the color red, some love it.

Have you also noticed how a person's favorite colour can reflect his personality? Like, mellow colours = mellow, passive personality, bright colours = flashy, active personality (as a very basic example). I think our choice of colours, and our personality, are both different expressions of the same thing i.e. our vibrational frequency. Therefore they match. There are so many other forms of expression of our vibrational frequency that we don't realize.

This scares me. To me it seems we lose part of our self to belong to a greater frequency (or power). I have actively avoided belonging to large groups, although even by belonging to ATS I am contributing to this 'mob mentality', and altering my frequency and others.

To me, it doesn't seem so much as losing a part of ourself to belong to a greater frequency, so much as losing the outer 'casing' of logic and personality to establish a deeper, more subtler connection between different soul energies. A resonance of all the different vibrational frequencies if you will. It doesn't scare me at all. It's Group Harmony, not Group Conversion.

The first name you were called gave you the ability to separate yourself from the rest of the universe. It imparted individualism. It gave you an ability to control yourself, rather then float along with the whims of the universe. This original name was given to you by yourself the moment you could understand that you were alive, and not part of the background noise that fills our world.

Could you perhaps mean the moment we gained 'consciousness', and recognized ourselves as an individual piece of intelligent energy?

Knowing your true name sounds like owning an invaluable piece of magical treasure. You're very lucky to have been able to learn it. I'm also interested in the mysterious connection that Madam Vasile apparently has with you. I'm looking forward to your post in the other thread.

I Really appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write both this and the last thread of yours. Both of them are immensely interesting to read and very well written. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

EDIT to fix typos.

[edit on 6/7/09 by darklord]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think your probably right.

Given that, to the meat of the matter, what excersises did you do in order to uncover your original name ?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darklord

Could you perhaps mean the moment we gained 'consciousness', and recognized ourselves as an individual piece of intelligent energy?

Absolutely. I think that gaining consciousness is a very important part in our creation. If not the most important part.

I'm writing the second half now, back to story form just to make it easier to gather my experiences. Hopefully will post tonight.

Edit: Actually it's getting to be rather large. Nine pages and counting. Got to sleep sometime, so I'll post it this time tomorrow. Sorry for delay, writing the second part is a bit more complicated. There's also going to have to be a third part after that. I didn't realise it would turn out this large, but I'd like to tell the whole story.

[edit on 7/7/09 by shamus78]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

I'll get into that once I've posted the whole story. There's a reason for this, but it's contained in the story. Sorry, don't want to be vague.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sounds to me as if you have either just read Eragon or just watched the movie.

I can tell you how you was created.

When a man and woman love each other, like your mom and dad, they feel the need to express that love..............You know, maybe this is something your parents should tell you.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Dude, that's conception, not creation

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
reply to post by jd140

Dude, that's conception, not creation

So you would have been created without them doing the deed?

They have sex, sperm meets egg, atoms multiply and divide and boom you are born.

Sounds as if your parents created you to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Haha very funny jd140. But on a more serious note, we're not discussing the creation of the human body, but are into a discussion of something much deeper. The creation of the SOUL. And that, is a whole different story.

Hey Shamus, take your own time in writing it. We can wait. And I can tell it's gonna be worth the wait

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. I'm settling in to read the rest. You are a very good writer. And the story is intriguing. I starred and flagged all three OPs.

What is in a name. My own given name and its vibration haven't worked out so well, so i'm going to try to "remember" my real name. I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So how do we find out what our original name is? I've always cringed when I've heard my name (the one my parents gave me). I've always hated it!If I know my original name maybe I can get my first name changed to something else that resonates with my original name so I won't cringe when people call me!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Creation can occur before conception. Come on, you're posting in a Philosophy and Metaphysics thread, so did you really think the answer would be easy?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Thanks very much. I'm going to get into what to do after I've published the final part of my story next week.

new topics

top topics

join