It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life - What do we know about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Life, do you know anything about it, other than you are it? No, you cant. its impossible. Even the E.Ts cant, they can claim they do, but they don't. Its a question, that the only possible answer is infinite. Something we cant accept, but we can imagine.

Infinite means never began, never ends. Infinite does not consist of time, for time is created by gravity. This can be proved, by seeing that astonauts, when in space, age slower. Theres only 2 possible things that can be doing that. less gravity or know atmosphere, its in my guess, and many many others, and proven to be gravity. Gravity, creates time. Gravity, is time. Seconds are ten times as long on the planet Uranus, because of the much higher gravity force. If we take this theory, and put it into anti-gravity or advanced propulsion systems, we can sort of understand how space travel works, on a natural basis.

So because of gravity, our organs and body's wear down, literally. Causing our body to die over time. I recommend looking at how time is a dimension to get a better understanding.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This leaves a question, when our bodies die, do we? Out of a lot of personal experience, i can bet my life on this, we do not. But this again is theory. So i could very well be wrong, then again, so could everyone else. I'd like to talk about what i call, the man made world, or man made reality.

Tables, cigarettes, knives, guns, bombs, computers, suites, cars, all have one thing in common, they are not real. Think deep, very deep, and i know some reading this have realized it, that we are living in an illusion. Territory, the taking of land, is an illusion. Nobody realizes this, and i have since i was a kid, ever since i remember thinking! I am 16 now, the world i live in disgusts me. People being subjected to media, creating unnecessary behaviors, sickens me. People say, money, is a necessity in the development of a civilization. I have taken that into consideration, and laughed. There are, as i said, infinite possibilities. Communities are changing, they are becoming household communities. Shrinking. Everybody is becoming isolated. Making a domination easier. We were on track as civilians almost 100 years ago, many worked as large communities to survive. They did. Then massive wars broke lose, changing it all. Ruining it all.

This changes our perspective on life. the way we view it, the government and media have power, and that power isn't money, its trust. they have your trust, something if you say they do not have anymore, by the thousands, they will react. They are reacting. It may be about after life, it may not, but life is what we are experienceing right now. And people want to take that away.

Your trust is powerful. Its one of your main abilities in life. Trust the communities and all will be good. trust the governments, all hell will break lose.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hmmm,

Think deep, really deep, very deep...Ok. Maybe the illusion is just an illusion to separate us from the real. The illusion of an illusion of reality. Do we interact with humans who we meet, or do we not interact with humans who we think we do not interact with but they are really there. Your young and seem to have a great mind that could possibly change reality in the future. I would suggest that you go into Quantum Theory. Maybe you could make some headway there.....Good luck in all that you do.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Life can be anything really. I saw a thread earlier on quantum jumping. Based off the theory in quantum mechanics about Multiple Universes. That a new Universe is created with every decision we make in life, leaving an endless and infinite amount of alternate realities in which we made different decisions or came across different possibilities.

What I am getting at is, in THIS reality, everyone in it is born with one destiny. And that is to die. But this is only a mortal existence, not proven to be the ONLY existence. Physics states that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Therefore our energy, whatever forms it takes throughout time, is eternal.

Quantum mechanics has found that matter changes with observation. Meaning we literally THINK our world into existence. So you have to ask yourself "Why do I despise this world so much if I helped create it"? Religion and science is fusing and science is now proving that our lives are determined by our very thoughts on a physical level. Your life can have whatever meaning you want it to have, it can be as horrible or as good as you want it to be.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

If energy can neither be created nor destroyed....well that puts an end to the big bang theory. For that means energy has been around....well since forever for it does not have a beginning. Reminds me of Alpha and Omega.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
its sexually transmitted, and and always fatal?

new topics

top topics

join