It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati 9/11 Truth parade WTF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I did write to him, he and several others responded. I presented to them what I knew and don't know what they did after that.

It's still on his website...

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I tire of you telling me i have no idea what goes on in the real world. I live in the real world and think it is sick that this guy is influencing children like that. Do you agree with that? If you do, I pray you have no children nor do you raise your children to hate their government. Like I said, it is comparable to supremacist groups.

A child should be raised with an open mind and given the ability to make decisions for themselves not given anti government pamphlets to pass out instead of reading a book or learning to paint or playing kickball...things a pre teen should do.

It is you my friend who needs to open his eyes and realize that paranoid is no way to go through life but educated is. There is a BIG difference. If you agree with what this guy does than you are no better than he is. No better but then again, you have all the answers and everyone is wrong who does not agree with you.

I would like to see this guy try to hand out some pamphlets at nearest military base or a bar near base and see what kind of reaction he gets. Tell someone who lost a family member that day or one of the 1000's who have died in the war on terror that their child,brother,sister mom or dad died for nothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll down and look at the "Reaction" tab.

This is what I see.

Military wants to have a hoax terror attack.
Kennedy objects and makes other comments regarding CIA.
Becomes "unpopular" with military.

Dead.

Will the cop with no guns but the law on his side win against the criminal with the automatic and law against him?

While the content of my post is off-topic, it does strike a resemblance to present day activities. Did Bush even know? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I tire of you telling me i have no idea what goes on in the real world.

Truth hurt?

think it is sick that this guy is influencing children like that. Do you agree with that?

After more thought about your question, I agree that children shouldn't be exposed to the 9/11 truth movement environment. They're not old enough to understand either side of the story. So, yes I agree with you on this point.

It is you my friend who needs to open his eyes and realize that paranoid is no way to go through life

Do you know what the definition of "paranoia" is? There is nothing "paranoid" about questioning the government. They're not even related.

Tell someone who lost a family member that day or one of the 1000's who have died in the war on terror that their child,brother,sister mom or dad died for nothing.

The only thing I'm going to say about the above comment is: you have no idea how many family members are involved in the 9/11 truth movement. Many of the victims' families were essentially the one's who started the 9/11 truth movement in the first place. And continue to be active in the 9/11 truth movement. You will always find those that don't agree, so your comment, as usual, is one-sided.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Did Bush even know? I don't think so.

I disagree. Actions speak louder than words. Bush's actions and especiallly the look on his face after being told the second tower had been impacted, speak volumes. He may not have had a hand, if very much, in helping to orchestrate 9/11, but he absolutely at minimum knew about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I tire of you telling me i have no idea what goes on in the real world.

Truth hurt?

think it is sick that this guy is influencing children like that. Do you agree with that?

After more thought about your question, I agree that children shouldn't be exposed to the 9/11 truth movement environment. They're not old enough to understand either side of the story. So, yes I agree with you on this point.

It is you my friend who needs to open his eyes and realize that paranoid is no way to go through life

Do you know what the definition of "paranoia" is? There is nothing "paranoid" about questioning the government. They're not even related.

Tell someone who lost a family member that day or one of the 1000's who have died in the war on terror that their child,brother,sister mom or dad died for nothing.

The only thing I'm going to say about the above comment is: you have no idea how many family members are involved in the 9/11 truth movement. Many of the victims' families were essentially the one's who started the 9/11 truth movement in the first place. And continue to be active in the 9/11 truth movement. You will always find those that don't agree, so your comment, as usual, is one-sided.

First, the truth does not hurt. I did not say you made me cry. You are a tiring person who I am sure constantly berates until people around you agree with you and you think you are so smart when really they are hoping you shut up for a bit and quit being so self centered.

Actually, Miriam Webster states that paranoia is a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations or a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others.

Sorry, that sounds like alot in the Truth movement...not me. There is a difference between paranoia and being aware.

Next, thank you for seeing my POV with the children. Any grown man/woman can act how they please but not influence children. It only hurts the kid in the end when he is dissillusioned because the person he looked up to is laughed at or wrong.

As far as those who lost family that day, most are looking for an answer and not blaming the government or believe it is an inside job. For them it is very emotional because they are looking for closure because someone close to them died and they need someone to blame .

patriotsquestion911.com...

I took the time to read all of the accounts. Most of them 'heard' a bomb. Have you ever heard a plane slam into a building at 500 mph? I would think it would 'sound' like a not just a bomb but a MOAB.

The person I find of real interest is Sandy Dahl because she knows that 93 was shot down. If you thru that list you find others that just do not agree with the commission report and do not believe in explosives. Most of them want to know how the government intel agencies failed them. Alot of this information could not be released until after particular trials that have come to fruition as well as some that have not.

I believe that everyone should have their questions answered and if my child had died on 9/11 I am sure I would be asking more questions and wanting more accountablity but I would never, ever blame my country.

The US is capable of evil but not that day. We were caught with our pants down and spanked.

As far WKRP 9/11, may their journey give them happiness when they find what they need.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join