It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati 9/11 Truth parade WTF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
BONEZ:

I asked that you read my posts in this thread. Since you chose only to put and paste the warning I rececived, I guess I will be nice and show you the lies.

The following is taken from my previous posts:

Please watch the video again and at the 3:30 mark, "Mr. Microphone" LIES about "ALL THREE BUILDINGS FALLING AT FREE-FALL SPEED."

I will ask all of you: Is this statement true?

The OBVIOUS answer is NO! You ALL know this, and so does he.

In addition to this blatant lie from the representative of Cincy4 911 Truth, there was some "bonus footage" of the parade. At about the 29 second mark, again the man with the microphone LIES.

"No Steel Structure has ever been brought down due to fire."

CASE STUDY: THE KADER TOY FACTORY FIRE

Despite the fire-fighters' efforts, Building One collapsed completely at approximately 5:14 p.m. Fanned by strong winds blowing toward the north, the blaze spread quickly into Buildings Two and Three before the fire brigade could effectively defend them. Building Two reportedly collapsed at 5:30 p.m., and Building Three at 6:05 p.m.

web.archive.org...

The buildings themselves were death traps, constructed from un-insulated steel girders that buckled and gave way in less than 15 minutes.

source:"WSWS : News & Analysis : Asia" 16 May 2003. By Peter Symonds.

9. It has been estimated that the fire broke out at approximately 4:00 p.m. The Police Fire Brigade received initial notification of the fire at 4:21 pm and the first fire apparatus arrived at the scene 19 minutes later. At this point building number 1 was in a partial state of collapse.

www.ilo.org...

Here is the "Bonus footage" from the parade.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Please watch the video again and at the 3:30 mark, "Mr. Microphone" LIES about "ALL THREE BUILDINGS FALLING AT FREE-FALL SPEED."
I will ask all of you: Is this statement true?
The OBVIOUS answer is NO! You ALL know this, and so does he.

I'm trying to figure out how you think it's obvious the answer is "no". NIST already admitted to free-fall concerning WTC7, so that's moot. Using the Law of Falling Bodies to calculate an object in free-fall off the top of the WTC towers comes out to around 9.5 seconds. The FEMA report says the towers fell in about 10 seconds (which in reality might be closer to 15 seconds), but it's close enough. Therefore, not lying.

He could have said "3 buildings fell at or near free-fall speeds". Would that have been better for you, CameronFox?

At about the 29 second mark, again the man with the microphone LIES.
"No Steel Structure has ever been brought down due to fire."

He obviously again misspoke. No steel-structured highrise has ever globally collapsed from fire.

What you're attempting to do is dishonestly and deceptively say others are lying, when in fact they obviously were misspeaking. Why don't you contact them and ask them if they were lying or misspeaking.

But for you to just say they were automatically lying without the possibility of them just misspeaking and only based on your opinion, would make you the liar.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I'm trying to figure out how you think it's obvious the answer is "no". NIST already admitted to free-fall concerning WTC7,

THEY DID ?

They admitted to 3 + seconds of it in free fall.

YOU are being misleading.

He could have said "3 buildings fell at or near free-fall speeds". Would that have been better for you, CameronFox?

NO, he SHOULD have said near free fall speed. That is being honest and the loud mouth new it.

He obviously again misspoke. No steel-structured highrise has ever globally collapsed from fire.

Oh he misspoke? Who are you Roger Clemens? Did he misremember too?

What you're attempting to do is dishonestly and deceptively say others are lying, when in fact they obviously were misspeaking.

What THEY did was intentionally mislead. Funny how he "misspeaks" the same thing more than once.

Why don't you contact them and ask them if they were lying or misspeaking.

I assure you, I have. Funny how when truthers get caught with their pants down... they ignore you.

But for you to just say they were automatically lying without the possibility of them just misspeaking and only based on your opinion, would make you the liar.

Again... watch and listen Bonez. He "misspoke" several times.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

I watched the video in question and it really doesn’t matter what the guy said on the bull horn. He is not debating anyone is he? CameronFox, you are so “desperate” to hang on to anything even if it is one word, a tiny little word, witch was probably misspoken, big deal. You still have not proved the OS is true and you never will.

THEY DID ?

They admitted to 3 + seconds of it in free fall.

YOU are being misleading.

No Cameron, you are wrong again it was 5.4 seconds, sorry looks like you were mislead.

“WTC7: NIST Admits Freefall” …The Movie

NIST has now officially accepted that WTC7 came down with the acceleration of gravity, but they still couch it as a phase in a 5.4 second interval they claim matches the 5.4 seconds required for their model to collapse 18 floors. The starting point of their 5.4 second interval is totally arbitrary. This new
video highlights the August 26 technical briefing and allows Sunder and Gross to shoot holes in their own feet. Part II, which is planned to come out in a week or two, will go into detail about the implications of freefall. A list of bullet points has been compiled on that topic already, but if anyone has a special take on it that they would like to feed into the mix,

visibility911.com...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I watched the video in question and it really doesn’t matter what the guy said on the bull horn. He is not debating anyone is he?

He is lying to the public. PERIOD

CameronFox, you are so “desperate” to hang on to anything even if it is one word, a tiny little word, witch was probably misspoken, big deal. You still have not proved the OS is true and you never will.

lmfao.. desperate? Nah, I was laughing at these clowns at their 4th of July / Jerry Springer Parade. I was only pointing out that the idiot behind the mic was lying.

No Cameron, you are wrong again it was 5.4 seconds, sorry looks like you were mislead.

Can you see the (+) sign after the 3? That means more. I didn't have time to look up the exact number....

You keep sticking up for the liars and I will keep on proving them what they are....Charlatans.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There`s a lot of never before`s in this thread.

Never before have terrorists managed to hit 3 from 4 targets after learning to fly Jet liners on Nintendo Game Boys, Play Stations, X-Boxes.

Never before has a Country declared War on another due to a video found in a house.

Never before has a cell phone managed to stay connected for 20 minutes + at altitudes in excess of 9000 feet.

Never before has a plane with a fibre glass nose managed to penetrate several layers of reinforced concrete/a tempered steel building and or completely bury itself.

Never before have 3 buildings collapsed at free falling speed due to two planes hitting them.

Never before have 100`s of eye witness accounts been completely ignored by main stream news companies, that differ in any way from the OS account.

Never before have independent tests by outsiders revealed stark and relevant evidence, proving beyond doubt that the official account is at the very least flawed and unstable.

Never before have buildings that are engineered and constructed to withstand planes with a full pay load hitting them, collapsed after a fire or a plane hitting them.

Never before has an insurance policy paid out in excess of 8 billion dollars for a terrorist attack involving planes and collapsing buildings.

Never before has a Country been attacked by terrorists in an identical fashion, as to what that Country was undertaking at the exact same time in preparation for such an attack.

Never before has an airport that was involved directly as a result of a hostage situation, been so deserted and severely void of relations to the hostages.

Never before have flight recordings of the passengers and crews from hostage situations not been aired on main stream news.

Never before have the B.B.C. managed to release news coverage of an incident 20 minutes before it happened.

Never before has the site where a serious crime has taken place not been cordoned off, and swamped with forensic experts searching for vital clues and evidence.

Never before has a government`s top crime fighting organization that has a most wanted web site, depicting what/when/where and whom they want for individual crimes, not stated someone as there is no evidence linking them to the crime whatsoever, yet have declared war on another Country.

Never before has an official report overlooked traces of Thermite, molten steel, explosions, free fall collapse rates, in favour of cave dwelling insurgents managing to pull off the *supposedly* most intricately planned and nigh on flawlessly undertaken act of terrorism the world has ever seen.

Never before have so many ex and still serving, high ranking National Security and anti terrorist personal, and experts from every field this crime relates to called for a new inquiry due to the OS having more indiscrepencies than a British politicians expenses claim.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

He is lying to the public. PERIOD

Prove it?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I didn't have time to look up the exact number....

You didn't have time to look up the number, but you surely made time to hurry up and run to this forum and spew your meaningless drivel.

You keep sticking up for the liars and I will keep on proving them what they are....Charlatans.

You can keep trying to prove that they misspoke all you want, but you won't be able to prove 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

I guess you're trying to reach for whatever few strands of thread that are left of the official fairy tale. It's sad that all you can do now is dishonestly say truthers are lying when they misspeak because you can't prove 9/11 wasn't an inside job!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It is not anyones job to prove the official story. It is fact. However, it is the job of the official story 'debunkers' to give us who are in line with the facts evidence that this occurred.

You can't. This is not just about conspiracy on this site, it is about denying ignorance. I personally have looked at both sides of the issue but the official story does not have the feel of a good story but explosives and lasers and CIA op's make for great reading.

No one wants to believe that on 9/11 we were struck in the heartland of our financial district by radical islamic fundamentalists but we were. No American wants to admit that his own country caused 9/11 and killed 3000 citizens but it did. Not by planning but by not being prepared.

I agree that those who failed to provide the correct intelligence be fired but not jailed. This is why the DHS was created not to instill fear and take away your basic of rights...that is the job of the Obama adminstration.

There was an official investigation as to 'why' it happened and when they asked for more money they were not denied by the Bush administration but given more funding.

I equate Mr. Bullhorn to a white supremacist or a new black panther movement. It is rhetoric that is created to instill fear and hate of ones government and they are using kids. If an educated man or woman wants to believe something it is their right, but they have NO right to subject children to their own radical views.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Prove it?

Did all three building fall at free fall speed? NO

Has there in fact never been a steel structure collapse due to fire? NO

The loud mouth stated this. MORE THAN ONCE.

Proven. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You didn't have time to look up the number, but you surely made time to hurry up and run to this forum and spew your meaningless drivel.

Check the time tag on my post. It was late and I was supervising an overnight job.

Truthers lying is not meaningless. It's what they do. Kind of like the man you pay every month.

You can keep trying to prove that they misspoke all you want, but you won't be able to prove 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

I will echo Esdad* statement. The proof is YOUR responsibility, not mine. Been 8 years, so far you and your movement have failed.

I guess you're trying to reach for whatever few strands of thread that are left of the official fairy tale. It's sad that all you can do now is dishonestly say truthers are lying when they misspeak because you can't prove 9/11 wasn't an inside job!

Wow, how sad is this. I show video of a lying truther and you are there to defend him.

Wasn't it YOU Bonez that was going to write to Richard Gage about his comparison of the Mandrin fire to WTC7? (i could be mistaken) If this was you, did you get a response from him? Did he remove this comparison?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

It is a good thing that you have discovered the one major flaw in the whole TRUTH movement. They do not abbreviate backwards!!!
They were obviously used to the Cincinnati Fire Dept. and not the Fire Dept of the City of Cincinnati. Just like the rest of the United States. The New York Fire Department is probably the only one in the US who are egotistical enough to insist on top billing.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh really, besides NIST lying report of the WTC what proof do you have? NONE!

The loud mouth stated this. MORE THAN ONCE.

Loud mouth? Come on camron, do you have to do the name calling to, does the speaker really hurt your feeling when he is blasting away the real truth of 911 and you cant stop him. What is the big deal anyway?

Proven. Thank you.

Not proven. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Erm, undeniable visual evidence from several different sources.. sheeze that was easy.

If you would take the time to look it up, you would never make a stand on this bit of lunacy.

Not proven. Thank you.

Meh...You like where you are.

Perhaps someday you will decide to become wise, and with the zeal you expend on these things, you could.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
It is not anyones job to prove the official story. It is fact. However, it is the job of the official story 'debunkers' to give us who are in line with the facts evidence that this occurred.

I wasn't talking about you proving the official story. I was talking about I did give you evidence to the contrary and you still haven't been able to disprove my evidence other than to call it lies. Just calling it lies doesn't disprove it. I'm still waiting for you to try to debunk it.

Originally posted by esdad71
This is why the DHS was created not to instill fear and take away your basic of rights...that is the job of the Obama adminstration.

You have got to be kidding me. DHS is has been classifying 9/11 conspiracy sites as terrorist sites. Nowhere in our laws or constitution does it say it's illegal to question the government. And nowhere do they say dissent is illegal.

DHS is also trying to say that protesting is classified as low-level terrorism. I'm sorry, but the constitution guarantees our right to peaceably assemble.

You have no idea what's going on in the real world. You watch Fox News and think you know everything that's going on, but you're completely clueless.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Maybe you should take your evidence to someone who can do something about it, as opposed to anonymous nobodies on the Internet.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Wasn't it YOU Bonez that was going to write to Richard Gage about his comparison of the Mandrin fire to WTC7? (i could be mistaken) If this was you, did you get a response from him? Did he remove this comparison?

I did write to him, he and several others responded. I presented to them what I knew and don't know what they did after that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Congratulations to Cincinatti 9/11 Truth!!

Way to go! It was very close to free fall speed. When you look at the problem of computing just how fast the towers fell you will realize that it is not trivial. (Too much smoke in the way.)

Some have used audio recordings, some have used seismic data as a way around the smoke problem, but neither is really satisfactory, since we know that there were detonations occuring before onset and that junk was probably clanking around on the ground after completion of the "collapse".

I'm going from memory here but I came up with something in the order of 17 seconds using seismic data, but that would be an overestimate because of precursor explosions. In any case, using that figure the collapse comes to something in the area of 5/100's of a second slower per floor than free fall.

My own opinion. It is impossible to compute with perfect accuracy the total collapse time, but it was close enough to free fall to use that term for general purposes. To call someone a liar for using it, is being captious, with all due respect to Cameron.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Towers 1 & 2

NOT FREE FALL

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Towers 1 & 2

NOT FREE FALL

CameronFox, I am not going to watch a video that I dont know who made it or were it came from. Where is the science? Come on Carmeron, do you really think I am that gullible?

Yes, it was free fall, WTC 7 and why are you yelling?

You know I will not fall for NIST fraudulent report, and yet you think this phony video is going to do the job. We were talking about WTC 7 and that is what the speaker was talking about. He was not saying WTC 1& 2 and if by chance he did, it was obviously a mistake, because he been at it all day. Big deal!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join