It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati 9/11 Truth parade WTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I read it and watched it. They were MARCHING for the 9/11 truth movement and a tv show they have in Cincinnati not for the 4th of July. The fourth of July is about our freedom, which they used, to express their views. This is fine and I have no problem with that.

What I have an issue with is them marching in the streets and handing out and shouting lies and making an impression on children who are not old enough to do anything other than what they are told. That I do have a problem with.

Oh, i am hiding behind lies....big bad government...ohhhhh....they are coming for us...you are so paranoid you cannot think for yourself.

I will give you this LINK for Bin Laden/9/11 one last time and then we can take it to another post if you like....

The FBI did not put the 9/11 attack on Bin Ladens Most wanted poster/link that is on their website and that is what conspiracy theorists are attacking. The reason is that he is charged with an embassy bombing PRIOR to 9/11. Bin Laden has never been charged or indicted for 9/11 by the justice department. My question is, what is 'hard evidence" according to the FBI.

These are Rex Combs comments on this WHOLE subject...

www.washingtonpost.com...

or this one from September 2001

www.wired.com...

Furthermore, On February 11, 2008, the United States Department of Defense charged Mohammed as well as Ramzi Binalshibh, Mustafa Ahmad al-Hawsawi, Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali and Walid Bin Attash for the September 11, 2001 attacks under the military commission system, as established under the Military Commissions Act of 2006.

They have reportedly been charged with the murder of almost 3000 people, terrorism and providing material support for terrorism and plane hijacking; as well as attacking civilian objects, intentionally causing serious bodily injury and destruction of property in violation of the law of war. The charges against them list 169 overt acts allegedly committed by the defendants in furtherance of the September 11 events."

Also, the FBI knew prior to 9/11(August 2001) that Bin Laden WAS involved with training terrorists at flight schools in the US and gave it to the president in his PDB. Less than a month later 9/11 occurred.

Khalid Sheik Mohammed planned and executed 9/11 with Bin Ladens assistance. He has been charged and indicted....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Are you afraid or something? Just give me your biggest piece of evidence in your own words. Keep it pithy. I'm sure I could debunk it.

I read your silliness about not wanted on the FBI list then I stopped. I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

wow...I live in Cincinnati and this parade was definitely NOT covered by any of our local news networks. Wonder why that is, hmm? This really gives me hope though...Cincinnati, though I love my town, is chocked-full of some VERY close minded individuals, many of whom would spit in your face if you ever suggested anything like this. I'm thinking progress and change is coming...and not in the form of our government, but in the form of our mind-sets.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
[edit on 8-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
What I have an issue with is them marching in the streets and handing out and shouting lies

They're only lies to people like you who are in clear denial and don't want to entertain the idea of a conspiracy. Until you can debunk this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then it seems that you and those like you are the only one's spreading lies.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
Are you afraid or something? Just give me your biggest piece of evidence in your own words. Keep it pithy. I'm sure I could debunk it.

Here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you'd like to attempt to debunk it, do it in that thread or start another one. Oh, I guarantee you won't be able to debunk it, but good luck nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Gee Wiz, Wally. Those fellows spelled FDNY Wrong!

It makes one wonder how accurate they really are.

I mean Golly-Jeepers if they cannot get one simple thing like that right, well who knows what else they are flubbing up on.

~Mrs. Cleaver's Apple pie version~

Yeah those truthers make mistakes almost as monumental
as Silverstein admitting he had the building "pulled".

Larry Silverstein admits he had WTC7 "pulled"

So with the fact that it takes time to plan a demo of a large skyscraper
that is near several other buildings, and time to set thermite cutter
charges to achieve free fall speed, the story makes you realize the
charges were already there and the demo was planned days before.

The fact they found molten steel in the basement for days probably
does not make you reach for your physics book and realize that
jet fuel does not liquefy steel for DAYS.

As jet fuel is much like kerosene jesse ventura's statement that
he can't get his kerosene lamp to melt itself to liquid form is
quite dead on.

So Golly Jeepers can you get a refund for your straw man ?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

They're only lies to people like you who are in clear denial and don't want to entertain the idea of a conspiracy.
then it seems that you and those like you are the only one's spreading lies.

Are you saying that that certain members of Cincy 911 didn't lie?

If so, you my friend are not paying attention.

Please refer back to my posts in this thread for proof.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

It's hard to see the proof in your posts when they say this:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Avoidance of the facts noted.

Thank you for admitting they were lying during the parade.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You folk wanting people to sit down and shut up over one of the most important issues of our day do a great disservice to yourselves and the rest of us who love freedom. Are you really just unable to break your programming, languishing in your ignorance, or are you willfully assisting the rise of tyranny in this world by denying the truthseekers a voice - the true defenders of liberty? Those of the former I pity you, the latter of you are nothing more than traiterous dogs and enemies of every free human.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
You folk wanting people to sit down and shut up over one of the most important issues of our day do a great disservice to yourselves and the rest of us who love freedom. Are you really just unable to break your programming, languishing in your ignorance, or are you willfully assisting the rise of tyranny in this world by denying the truthseekers a voice - the true defenders of liberty? Those of the former I pity you, the latter of you are nothing more than traiterous dogs and enemies of every free human.

You voted for Obama didn;t you? That is because you listen to the majority that fits your ideals. This is a sad existence.

My programming tells me to research the facts and make my own decision. I need no pity from someone of the likes of you and I am far from an enemy of every free human. Your ignorance is based in the fact that you will not open your eyes and see that you are led by lies to the conclusion that your government is not telling you the truth about 9/11. The facts are there.

You have 20 people, 30 tops out of 333000 people who want to make a difference. I mean, even the president who I cannot stand is not willing to spend more money on something that is a closed case.

These were not cave dwellers who created thermite in a cave as suggested by the OP's video. It was a coordinated attack by men who trained to fly planes and only complete their mission. A pilot is never given a training mission that says "hit a building" so they are not trained to do that. they are trained to take off and land...however, if anyone here who has ever had any type of training in the military knows that the way you stay able is to train to do one thing and one thing only before a mission. that is what these guys did.

This parade spread lies and the thing I still feel is the worst is the fact that they are making an impression on children that have no choice. It is freakin sick what they are doing to those children and if you cannot see that then it is you who is a traitor to your country that will not allow free will and thinking to CHILDREN!!!!!

PS - I guess we are getting to Bonez if he is being edited...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

PS - I guess we are getting to Bonez if he is being edited...

Um, I was quoting CameronFox being edited. You should learn to actually read and understand posts before putting your foot in your mouth again, thanks.

P.S.... You will never get to me, so don't worry about that. I don't sink myself down to the level of those that suffer from denial disorder.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It is freakin sick what they are doing to those children and if you cannot see that then it is you who is a traitor to your country that will not allow free will and thinking to CHILDREN!!!!!

So we should teach children the official theory of 9/11 only and not alternative theories? Sorry, but objective and unbiased teaching doesn't work that way. The children need to be taught all sides of a story, not just the side that you believe in.

That's just like teaching a kid about christianity only and saying that chrisitianity is the only correct religion. That is false. The children should be taught about all the different types of religions and other alternative theories of how we get here.

Sorry, but your biased, one-sided method of teaching others doesn't work in the real world.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It is freakin sick what they are doing to those children and if you cannot see that then it is you who is a traitor to your country that will not allow free will and thinking to CHILDREN!!!!!

So we should teach children the official theory of 9/11 only and not alternative theories? Sorry, but objective and unbiased teaching doesn't work that way. The children need to be taught all sides of a story, not just the side that you believe in.

That's just like teaching a kid about christianity only and saying that chrisitianity is the only correct religion. That is false. The children should be taught about all the different types of religions and other alternative theories of how we get here.

Sorry, but your biased, one-sided method of teaching others doesn't work in the real world.

I never once said that we should teach those children about the official story. You are missing the point. Your religion analogy is also not quite what you should compare. A child, if raised in a religious household will generally, when they are old enough, make a decision on whether to follow their parents or to explore other religions, become agnostic or atheist. It is a choice. However, in religion, unless radical, you are not raised in an environment to cause doubt in others but to instill morals and teachings to make you a better person. I don;t remember the last time a 10 y/o Catholic kid was laughed at for religious views but if a ten y/o kid told me my government allowed 9/11 to happen I would be concerned.

However, these children are extremely impressionable and are being told to not trust their own government which I relate to a child being born into white supremacist family that teaches you to not trust anyone or a black family that tells their children not to trust whites or the police. Those are close minded teachings.

Children do not need to be taught both sides of the 9/11 issue, they should be learning about history, math and science so they can be productive members of society.

ALso...

It's hard to see the proof in your posts when they say this:

Also, I am not trying to get to you and I was referring to this. You should READ what you do before accusing others of not reading. It was only 2 posts previous BOnez. Just as you search for the truth I attempt to prevent ignorance in others.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Um, I was quoting CameronFox being edited. You should learn to actually read and understand posts before putting your foot in your mouth again, thanks.

When will you be responding to my posts?

I have asked this three times now.

Were these truthers actually TRUTHFUL at the parade? Why won't any of you step up to defend them?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Were these truthers actually TRUTHFUL at the parade?

Yes, they were being truthful. The person with the megaphone was mis-speaking about thermite being an explosive. It is not an explosive, it's an incendiary. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with what little was being said.

Care to point out the parts that you think they are lying about? And if you say the part about "9/11 was an inside job" or that there was no thermite at the WTC, I won't respond to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

He was lying. Don;t sugar coat it. He was not misrepresenting what thermite is but that it was used. The fact he does not know it is an incendiary and not an explosive is just par for the course.

Also, why will you not respond? Does this mean you are finally admitting that there is no proof? Sounds like that to me...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Ok. And why have charges NOT been filed? You see, it makes no sense at all.

Why are we in Afghanistan then if there have been NO OFFICIAL CHARGES filed? Why are we there killing our soldiers? Why are we there where innocent civilians can get caught in the crossfire and die?

If we haven't filed any official charges against the man then we have NO RIGHT going to war with a country. Period.

Now, we can redress this subject once our government gets off their rears and files these charges WITH evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by esdad71

Ok. And why have charges NOT been filed? You see, it makes no sense at all.

Why are we in Afghanistan then if there have been NO OFFICIAL CHARGES filed? Why are we there killing our soldiers? Why are we there where innocent civilians can get caught in the crossfire and die?

If we haven't filed any official charges against the man then we have NO RIGHT going to war with a country. Period.

Now, we can redress this subject once our government gets off their rears and files these charges WITH evidence.

Thanks for the question. From what I have found, it is mainly the fact that OBL is not the only person that is part of Al-Qeada's network nor responsible for 9/11. It is a fallacy that many people promote these men as cave dwelling camel jockeys that could not have pulled this off. These are the same men who defeated Russia in afghanistan. THey are real.

We went into Afghanistan to find 'multiple' people who are part of the organization that instigated 9/11 and it was to give us a better strategic plant since we could not go directly into Pakistan. It is much more complicated than that but that is the 70,000foot view.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join