It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati 9/11 Truth parade WTF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Awesome!!

Good for those people standing up!!

The problem is - which has been discussed in many threads - is - I try to mention 9/11 truth to people and they get angry and don't want to know anything about it!!

I admire those people for standing up.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Despite whether or not 911 was/is a hoax, and the surrounding facts about it, when I see such truth movements I feel they hop onto a website like this, and believe EVERY single thing they read that is against the official story.
With no more research, nada.

There's no doubt that there are those that do that. However many of us, including myself, have spent countless hours, days and months doing our own research before even believing in the 9/11 conspiracy.

I follow no one. I make my own choices and walk my own path based on my own research.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
does anyone know what the 2nd documentary is? what its called?
i'd like to own it and educate some people about it.
thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How about this for a stumper? The general of all American military intelligence in the Reagan era says 911 was a fraud!

Do you think it's time to start a real police investigation? Maybe Gitmo shouldn't be shut down yet, we might have new customers for it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I spent thirty three years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents. ~ Smedley Butler

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Despite whether or not 911 was/is a hoax, and the surrounding facts about it, when I see such truth movements I feel they hop onto a website like this, and believe EVERY single thing they read that is against the official story.

With no more research, nada.

Exactly.

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Awesome!!

Good for those people standing up!!

The problem is - which has been discussed in many threads - is - I try to mention 9/11 truth to people and they get angry and don't want to know anything about it!!

I admire those people for standing up.

Here's my input on the 9/11 "truth" "movement" :

You don't want to believe that there are religious extremists out in the world that want to harm us. They do. Not because we're a free country or because we're simply awesome (lolz) but because we support Israel and our involvement in the Middle East. We were attacked not by evil men but men who are heroes to many Muslims and beyond worldwide. Bin Laden is (or was) in charge of the operation.

The Bush administration was not capable of pulling off the September 11th attacks. If the government can't handle Iraq, I guarantee you that they would not be able to pull of an attack on their own country murdering over 2000 innocent people. The operation would have been extremely sloppy but guess what? It wasn't. It was a clean cut.

Since the attacks, was anyone really brought to justice? No. Not even Osama. There is much evidence to show that his organization was behind 9/11. And there's some skeptical theories to prove otherwise.

The fact is: We were attacked. We lost a lot of civilians. Did Bush know about it? Absolutely. However, him and his cronies were happy to turn their backs and let it all happen. A perfect excuse to go to war.

What bugs me most about that day? The explosions from the buildings. Bombs going off. Really? Bombs? If you were in the city that day. If you were at the twin towers while they were being destroyed. Any loud noise must have sounded like an explosion. It's called a building falling apart. Of course, you just saw two planes explode into buildings. Any bang is going to sound like a bomb in your mind.

However, explaining this is like explaining to a Christian about how their God doesn't exist. It's pointless.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
*snip*

I mess up simple things all the time , but i have the ability to do some harder stuff other people can't do. ( no not special super power abilities )

I can producer a song, arrange a track, do good voice impressions of different dialects, but I can't find my way to a bar 3 miles away unless somebody tells me how to get there....I'm horrible at that, yet I can do that other stuff that my friends can't even touch..

It's a balance....We always think " if somebody can do this, why can't they do that ? "

Well maybe they just can't....

Removed previously off topic quote.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

This from the same person who had his post deleted above. I wonder what you said to have your post deleted. Nobody is perfect and you're just in this thread to cause trouble instead of having some semblence of an intelligent and mature conversation.

Officialy, it's the Fire Department of New York (FDNY). However, in more general terms, it can also be called the New York Fire Department (NYFD). Just as any fire department can be called in general: Sacramento Fire Department, Detroit Fire Department, Cleveland Fire Department.

So, unless you have something intelligent and mature to say, and that goes for SaturnFX and Joey Canoli as well, then move on. You're not welcome here.

At least they're out getting the word out. Unlike the little immature children that come to these threads to disrupt them and make fun of others while sitting in their anonymous little chairs.

i wish there was a 10thousand star feature just for post like this.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
cool ... thats a great thing to get free dvds to the people .... 911 truth in a parade is a great thing ... everyone watching the thing will get the message and receive the dvds .....

well made attempt!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Edit: the sites that list it as NYFD

MSN
CBS
Tracy Mogan
NPR
worldcares
greatamericans
The Unofficial NYFD page did too
firerescue1
BBC
www.acronymfinder.com...

Geesh I could go on but in New York it is only used as FDNY there as to not confuse it in paperwork with the New York Field division as seen on the above link.

Just thought I would point it out as I have found thousands of articles that refer to it as NYFD.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
How about this for a stumper? The general of all American military intelligence in the Reagan era says 911 was a fraud!

Do you think it's time to start a real police investigation? Maybe Gitmo shouldn't be shut down yet, we might have new customers for it.

yes ... great video

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AG123

Hi there.

Have a brief search on Facebook for the Greenshirt Group.

You will find it easily - join up.

I'm in the early stages of organising this, and could do with a little helpful input. My plan is to propagate the message using something akin to the AA and RAC stands you see all over the place. Come and say hi!

The Para.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I am puzzled by your desperation to straighten out those that question the official story. Sure there are religious extremists that want to fight America but why did Bush invade Iraq. It was a secular dictatorship in the pocket of the US for years.

We had 9/11 and within hours, the Bush administration name Osama bin Ladin as the culprit then it did a 'U' turn and invaded the opposite of Al Qiada, Ba'athist Iraq.

How does this attend to an Al Qiada that is out to harm the US? What about the passport of one of the hijackers being found in the rubble, where the others even from the passengers? What of the team of Israelis with a video camera on a tripod dancing for joy as the towers came down? How did they know that a catastrophe was going to happen to be fully tooled up on a vantage point?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

I am puzzled by your desperation to straighten out those that question the official story. Sure there are religious extremists that want to fight America but why did Bush invade Iraq. It was a secular dictatorship in the pocket of the US for years.

We had 9/11 and within hours, the Bush administration name Osama bin Ladin as the culprit then it did a 'U' turn and invaded the opposite of Al Qiada, Ba'athist Iraq.

How does this attend to an Al Qiada that is out to harm the US? What about the passport of one of the hijackers being found in the rubble, where the others even from the passengers? What of the team of Israelis with a video camera on a tripod dancing for joy as the towers came down? How did they know that a catastrophe was going to happen to be fully tooled up on a vantage point?

Bush invaded Iraq for his own personal reasons. And oil has an important role in the invasion as well. We all know that. I don't see how that connects to 9/11 at all, to be honest so why bring it up? Oh I forgot, Bush said Saddam supported terrorism. We know all the claims of WMD and so on were incorrect and the war in Iraq was the biggest mistake in American history.

"We had 9/11 and within hours, the Bush administration name Osama bin Ladin as the culprit..."

Did you not read what I said or do any research? Bush was informed about the attacks. He was informed America was going to be under attack. They were all warned. However, in order to go into Iraq or strengthen their administration and the new laws they wanted to pass, they let the attacks happen. Of course, non of this is believable to you 9/11 truthers, because somehow Bush was the mastermind behind the largest attack on our soil but somehow managed to f up Iraq along with everything else the administration touched.

Oh btw---the passport was found in the rubble? What sources do you have? Only time I ever seen "evidence" of that was from the Zeitgeist film. And isn't your belief is that there were no terrorists on the plane? So how could there be a passport? Loop holes everywhere, my my my my my MY.

I guess I don't believe 9/11 was a complete inside job because the so called evidence I see, isn't really convincing. At all. The only puzzling piece of the whole thing is the Pentagon. That's about it.

But I don't expect anyone to take my side...this is after all a conspiracy theory website..and everyone loves flaming and attacking those who don't agree with them.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

FYI, I personally don't know anyone in this movement who believes Bush was the mastermind behind 9/11. We all know he was just a puppet on a string.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Nevermind.

When I see some convincing evidence, I'll consider the theory that the government planned the attacks that took place on 9/11.

Until then, it's just a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A pack of marching liars.

Right around the 3:40 mark listen to the dude with the mic:

"2 Planes 3 Buildings, All fell at free fall speed"

Truthers? HA!

I feel bad for the poor kids that were dragged along with their "TRUTH"-er parents. Reminds me of the KKK children raised by racist parents.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox
Are you sure you don't want to do at least 5 minutes of research to find out that 2 planes taking down 3 buildings on 9/11 is actually fact?

The third world trade building that was not hit by a plane went into freefall after a fire, if one can believe that.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join