It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is so me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I was looking at oddee.com and found this cake! Anyone who really knows me knows I will get this cake for my bday. I will hunt a place down to make it! HAAA!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/316f130989d3.jpg[/atsimg]

My entire life I have been obsessed with Paris, France and mostly the Eiffel Tower. I have it tattooed on my back and have more Eiffel Tower stuff than anyone....lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
LOL thats an awesome cake, Mblah, what is so fascinating about Paris that you decided to get the eifel towere tatooed on ur back? I'm interested in that one!

Good stuff, and yes, u may hunt that cake down

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Tom cruise defiled it for you by proposing on it I spose?
There is a lady who has married it

FESS UP SHOES...is this you!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Haaa. Honestly I have NO IDEA why. My entire family says that since I was little I have been obsessed with living in Paris, France and collecting everything and anything French but more specifically The Eiffel Tower. I
always said that when I got tattoos they would have meaning and well Paris, France for some reason has been a life long dream so I chose the EIffel Tower for my first tat. I also have the "Fleur de LIs" on my wrist.
I hope that in going to Paris I will understand why I feel the way I do. My grandmother was convinced that when I go I will never comeback. She has been there and knows me better than anyone in my family. She says I will immediately fall in love and everything in my life will make sense. I have no idea why she says this but I hope one day I do. It's just too sad she is no longer here for me to be able to discuss my trip or what I learned when I do go. Although I am sure wherever she is she will be watching

As another silly thing about my "obsession" my license plate on my car is abbreviated in a certain way to read "Eiffel Tower" lol the lady thought I was a bit odd..lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'll be in Paris in a couple of weeks, want me to bring you something back?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I was looking at oddee.com and found this cake! Anyone who really knows me knows I will get this cake for my bday. I will hunt a place down to make it! HAAA!

Lucky you. You must be really rich to buy that cake.

Have a great time though.

Edit: You didnt mention about inviting us though. So, I suppose that you will eat the entire cake by yourself.

[edit on July 5th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

darn nobody was supposed to find out!! LOL!

Yeah I really dislike Tom Cruise for ruining my favorite proposal..lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'll be in Paris in a couple of weeks, want me to bring you something back?

Wow you are lucky! I was supposed to go last year for my 30th but had to cancel due to funds. I was really down at first but then realized maybe it wasnt the right time I was supposed to go...

If you could bring back some pics of Paris that would be oool
I have so many pictures from people who have been there. They all knew me in some way. It is a pretty neat collection. I feel like i know all the cool places to go to by site now...lol.. I just had a customer from work come back about a month ago. Well he brought me so many pictures he took in Paris and all over France. He said when he was there he thought of me because that's all I talked about so he wanted to bring me back a little something of France. He forwarded me the pics and I saved them and printed them.

I once worked as a photo lab tech and had a few people over the years who came back and gave me copies of their pictures of France. Everyone knew those were my favorite to develop..lol I tell you I am not right or something..lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Lucky you. You must be really rich to buy that cake.

Have a great time though.

Edit: You didnt mention about inviting us though. So, I suppose that you will eat the entire cake by yourself.

[edit on July 5th, 2009 by peacejet]

I am not rich in anyway. I would save for this and if it was too much I am pretty sure if I tried I could make it. I make Eiffel Tower cookies every year....lol

hehe party in Paris, just as soon as I win the lotto though

top topics

join