It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Give Nod to Isreal to Use Airspace In Iran Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Saudis Give Nod to Isreal to Use Airspace In Iran Attack

[url=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6638568.ece[/url]

The head of Mossad, Israel’s overseas intelligence service, has assured Benjamin Netanyahu, its prime minister, that Saudi Arabia would turn a blind eye to Israeli jets flying over the kingdom during any future raid on Iran’s nuclear sites.

Earlier this year Meir Dagan, Mossad’s director since 2002, held secret talks with Saudi officials to discuss the possibility.

The Israeli press has already carried unconfirmed reports that high-ranking officials, including Ehud Olmert, the former prime min
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just need to gather the reaction to this one.

If this is the case a genuine Israeli Attack certainly is allot closer to becoming a reality. I fear that the writing is now actually on the wall after years of threats and back and forth slander between Israel and Iran.

I have many things to wonder about here,

Where does the US stand in all of this?

Is the Obama administration walking one line in the media and quietly supporting the attack?

Did the situation in Iran recently change the dynamics making this attack now possible?

Whatever the case, it seems this is for real and it is now only a matter of time.

www.facebook.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Powers that Be clearly have a plan to try to ferment unrest within Iran, discredit just about everything and everyone in Iran and reinstall the Shah's son to power one way or another.

The question is will Saudi Arabia also turn a blind eye to Iranian Jets over flying Saudia Arabia?

Interestingly enough the Saudi Royal Family cashed out all it's U.S. Dollar reserves last October to turn in to gold, 250 billion dollars worth of Gold.

They have long hit 'Peak' oil in Saudi Arabia and have to maintain oil field pressure with more and more sea water pumped in to bring the oil up. They are almost up to a cost of 30.00 a barrel of oil just to get it out of the ground.

With Armegeddon coming and all the "staged" version, G-d's still on his permanent vacation as always, the Saudi Royals appear ready to get out of the region and let it all go up in smoke.

That's my 2 cents, adjusted for inflation 1,872,637.14 cents...oops at 102 words per minute in the .6 seconds it took to type is 1,872,637.98 cents...oops adjusted for inflation at the .6 seconds it took to type 1,872,638.71...etc., etc., etc.,

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The Powers that Be clearly have a plan to try to ferment unrest within Iran, discredit just about everything and everyone in Iran and reinstall the Shah's son to power one way or another.

The question is will Saudi Arabia also turn a blind eye to Iranian Jets over flying Saudia Arabia?

I would think not, Iran in flames allows them to get top dollar for every last drop the next 15-20 years

With Armegeddon coming and all the "staged" version, G-d's still on his permanent vacation as always, the Saudi Royals appear ready to get out of the region and let it all go up in smoke.

That is probably the case, people talk of many world power groups, somehow the Saudi Royals get very little play in here in terms of Blame as a Global force when in reality they are... impossibly powerful

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Iran is the only other country in the world that has the same printing process and machinery that the US Mint uses. I think I read that they were given these printing presses when the US was propping up the Shaw of Iran.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You may want to edit your OP with the link to the original source:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

ahhhhhh TY Glad that was a link sent to me not my own!!!!

[slaps head with hand]

LOL he's gonna be pissed if anyone sent him weird comments

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
According to this article the US will also turn a blind eye if Israel decides to launch attack on Iran.

Biden: Israel free to set own course on Iran

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That is probably the case, people talk of many world power groups, somehow the Saudi Royals get very little play in here in terms of Blame as a Global force when in reality they are... impossibly powerful

The House of Saud is reputed to date back all the way to the 12 tribes with it's blood line intact.

History written in stone as opposed to the Bible shows the Habiru/Hapiri/Hebrew people having insuated themselves deeply into every community from the Mesopatamiam Delta to Egypt, and ruled most of them at various times before being overthrown by the indigenous locals.

Six thousand years ago they were doing exactly what they do to this day, immigrate into and out of all known lands as mercanaries, money lenders, merchants, artisans, and political advisors.

The House of Saud are one of the key and cheif Illumist families.

They virtually control one branch of the trio of religions through Mecca and Medina and Islam. The Zionists control another branch of the trio of religions through their control of Jerusalem and the English/American alliance controls the other branch of the trio of religions through the Vatican.

Behind the scene all three collude and it's evidenced in things like the Saudis saying they will turn a blind eye, and recently Talliban Cheiftans appealing directly to Rome and the Pope to stop attempts at converting Muslims to Christianity by Coallition Soldiers.

It's all a big scam.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

They've been credited with devaluing the dollar by churning out billions in counterfeit money too, at least for the past 15 or so years. I once read an estimate in a newspaper that valued it at roughly $24 billion and claimed
it was funneled through arms trafficking. I wish I had kept that article, it would have been interesting to compare it to what is being reported now since Iran has replaced Libya, Iraq and Syria as the US's designated rogue state.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Where does the US stand in all of this?

I think the general response of "we'll just wait and see what happens" is pretty much all you'll hear from the U.S.

And in case anyone has forgotten their geography (obviously Israel hasn't), the U.S. currently has troops stationed in two countries, one on either side of Iran. That would be like Nazi Germany occupying Cananda and Mexico during WW II and waiting to see if Japan was going to attack us.

Even without official support from the U.S., don't think Israel wouldn't go ahead and do something on their own. They are probably convinced that the U.S. would have to get involved if only to protect it's own troops already there.

Any way it happens, it will suck. Big time.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Remember, during Desert Storm, when the Iraqi's sent scuds into Israel, the Arabs gave a pass to Israel, saying at some time in the future, we won't hold it against you if you retaliate. Well, since Iran is a perceived threat to Saudi Arabia, and now that Iraq has been neutralized, the next threat to the Saudi's is Iran. The Arabian pennisula hates Iran. I'm not sure why. Maybe I am just ignorant. Is Israel this powerful? Is the U.S,tretched out as it is, this powerful? Somebody knows more than I seem to know. I guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The House of Saud is reputed to date back all the way to the 12 tribes with it's blood line intact.

History written in stone as opposed to the Bible shows the Habiru/Hapiri/Hebrew people having insuated themselves deeply into every community from the Mesopatamiam Delta to Egypt, and ruled most of them at various times before being overthrown by the indigenous locals.

Six thousand years ago they were doing exactly what they do to this day, immigrate into and out of all known lands as mercanaries, money lenders, merchants, artisans, and political advisors.

The House of Saud are one of the key and cheif Illumist families.

They virtually control one branch of the trio of religions through Mecca and Medina and Islam. The Zionists control another branch of the trio of religions through their control of Jerusalem and the English/American alliance controls the other branch of the trio of religions through the Vatican.

Behind the scene all three collude and it's evidenced in things like the Saudis saying they will turn a blind eye, and recently Talliban Cheiftans appealing directly to Rome and the Pope to stop attempts at converting Muslims to Christianity by Coallition Soldiers.

It's all a big scam.

PT,
Your behind the scenes real history is always fascinating and has some points worth serious examination. I wish half of it were true.

But it's just so loaded with old wives tales misinformation, wonky speculations, grafted onto bits and pieces of documented history - one doesn't know where to start dissecting.

OK, just a couple highlights. There never were 12 Tribes, lost or stolen. A division of Judea and Samaria, but the other 10 are Sunday School biblical mythology. Hebrew history, we now know, is a blend of Sumerian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Egyptian history mixing real people and events with a pile of cultural fairly tales. Read some real Biblical history sometime - like Thomas L. Thompson. He and the Scandinavian school show a very different historical record based on comparisons of other written documents and accounts, the geological and anthropological record, newly translated writings, etc.

The Al Saud family really can't be traced back more than the 15th Century. Like so many they have invented a noble & righteous prehistory for themselves. It would be interesting if they were interesting. But just a gang of barbaric Bedouins lucking out in the 1930s finding the sand beneath their feet was awash in oil, not much lineage. Had they played their cards right, they'd be the richest people on the planet.

The Vatican is another matter. Did you know there were two Jewish Popes. And that doesn't include the one who died a few years ago whose Polish mother's birth certificate says 'Juden'

This is not an attempt to put down your efforts so much as a plea to get more of your facts straight. The ultimate conspiracy story of the ages would be great, backed up by some solid historical facts.

Mike

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
check the Albert einstein institute...
Aeinstein.org

Like these guys are for real...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What's Jordan's position on this? If I read a map correctly Israeli jets would have to fly over Jordan to get to Saudi air space.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't think the tittle was a good one.

I believe what was said/meant was that they would turn a blind eye to over flights.

That is a very different thing.

granted the end result is the same, but by not giving permission, they can whine and complain, while doing nothing in friendship to the US.........

Politics at it's best/worest.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I don't think the tittle was a good one.

I believe what was said/meant was that they would turn a blind eye to over flights.

That is a very different thing.

granted the end result is the same, but by not giving permission, they can whine and complain, while doing nothing in friendship to the US.........

Politics at it's best/worest.

Spelling Israel in the title might be a good start.

Of course Israel is the country the Saudis love to hate the most. Blame them for everything, but be thankful there's someone in the region to do all the heavylifting when it comes to the Iranians.

The Saudi's don't love the Palestinians much, as well.

For the past few years Iraq and Lebanon have been the battleground between Iran supported proxies and Saudi interests. Neither want a direct confrontation.

But the Saudis also recall how letting US forces on their soil ticked off their once pride and joy, Osama B L.

So tolerating Israel has great sensitivity. But the Al Saud family has learned to hold their noses while the dirty work is done for them by their nominal enemies.

Mike

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Are we allow to start the countdown to Armageddon. I think that this is just a political move that may have been influenced by the US now that the administration didn't get the guy they wanted in Iran. The Countdown is on. Will it all culminate in 2012. I think that will be the climax of it and shot will be fired long before.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am really not in the mood for another war right now. Alex Jones said on his radio show one of the first times that I listened to him that Israel was going to attack Iran and cause WWIII... I thought he was an anti-semite... but now what he said is coming true... ugh. War must end. This cannot go on longer. We cannot continue this barrage of slaughter of innocent soldiers. This cannot go on any longer.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Lets hope the common people of the world have enough guts to do whats right. namely the Americans, Israelies and Iranians. This is just a way for the "Illuminati" to gain back control from the people of Iran who are doing what we all should be doing, taking control of the government that is supposed to be for the people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join