It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo skeptics -- get in here.. right now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So long as one can debate an issue using logic and rational arguments then both the skeptic and believer are useful in resolving the truth.

But when someone intentionally avoids arguments to the contrary of their standpoint, merely because they don't "like" what it might imply, such as changing how they believe in something, then they cease to bring anything useful to the debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
look at the crafts in the previews of district9 movie. Imagine re-recording that, then uploading to youtube -the resulting video footage would look undeniably real. The age of flawless easy to create hoaxes is rapidly among us.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I just had to add this..

I am no UFO sceptic, in fact I am a firm believer in ETs, the fact is, I am # scared. Never thought I was, but lately I find myself scared #less when I feed my dogs outide. I litterally put their bowls down and bolt into the house- like a child that jumps a couple meters onto the bed affraid of whats underneath it. It really sucks, I wish I wasn't but its just the plain simple truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

its CLEARLY not a bird or photoshop or a plane, yet there are still people doubting!

So it's automatically an alien space ship? it couldn't possible be any number of other things?

Hell even if somebody on the miday news said hello im an alien` people wouldnt believe it!

I sure as hell wouldn't, i'd think they're a lunatic.

Who cares what skeptics think

You should, if a skeptic debunks something then you can accept it and move on and not waste your time on whatever it is that got debunked, use your energy on other cases and research them instead. I can't wait to see real evidence of another civilization but i'm not gonna waste my time on stuff that's obviously not real.

So my friends, lets ignore the skeptics and move on with solving the huge puzzle of ufos and aliens

Why are you taking skepticism so personally? Skeptics are out there for the same reason as you, they believe in the same things, but they're just doing what you should be doing and sorting out what's bull# and what isn't instead of wasting your time and getting all excited like a schoolgirl whenever you see a stupid blurry video or photo.

Things aren't so black and white you know, it is possible to be skeptical AND a believer at the same time... In fact, that's a much better way to go about things.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by butane bob]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join