It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REX-84,3700 FEMA camps in USA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Google show 3700 Fema camps.
The homes for the new world ?? ??

Is 3700 Fema camps of no worry ? Is it an 'better safe than sorry' move ??
Nato waiting for a reason.
RFID chip, Test shows causes Cancer..( www.antichip.com)

Microchip-Cancer Report
"Microchip-Induced Tumors in Laboratory Rodents and Dogs: A Review of the Literature 1990–2006"
by Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.
Released November 19, 2007

FEMA Concentration Camps:
Locations and Executive Orders

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

To see this camps on Google Maps , just copy this over into the search field:
FEMA Concentration Camps

Does CDC own these 'Burrial Vaults' ??

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So when will they strike? This fall when the swine flu is at its highest?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

One could speculate, I read this bbc article here at ats some days ago, and there it said they expected the rate of infected people to be as high as 100.000 a day..
i think maybe propeganda to get people to take the vaccine, wich is 2 doses, sounds wierd.. Most be a wierd way of messing with people !!
I just thought people should be able to deside for them self, and the best way to make the right desicions is the read all you can about it..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The camps in Michigan have all been proven bogus by me except the little compound at Camp Grayling. So were safe here just no jobs. Oh well

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The video says these can't be coffin liners because they won't fit inside a coffin. Lol. That's not the function of a coffin liner. Over time the coffin will decompose, and the ground could become unstable/unlevel. The coffin sits inside the liner, because the plastic takes much, much longer to decompose.

If these are true coffin liners, and they are issued by the CDC, what is they know that they aren't telling the people? Scientists have warned about another plague, bird flu for several years. Maybe this has something to do with that?

I'm not taking the angle of a planned genocide or not. I have no real evidence to back the claim. I'm just curious why it is they would prepare so many coffin liners. Also, where are the coffins?

Is there any real confirmation these were ordered by the CDC?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
i think maybe propeganda to get people to take the vaccine, wich is 2 doses, sounds wierd..

A binary poison perhaps?

One "harmless ingredient" in the first, and another "harmless ingredient" in the second?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Could be, the coffins could be for filling up, maybe 4 or 5 people in one box and seal it and burn it, burry it.
Let us say 1000 people die a day of the BioFlu, these boxes would be in use, it cant be that hard to see that purpose..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello ! You know the concentration camp issue is something to worry about. My husband who has traveled to Germany and the Chech Republic
says you can still feel the residual effects of the World War II era. I can remember watching documentary movies made by the Natzis in Film History class in the late 1980s. It is shocking to think that this behaviour was allowed to go on. We feel Europe is a hot bed of strife still. I met
an English lady/South African lady this summer, who wondered why Americans only make movies about America? I decided our country is more upbeat and optimistic...that's why. She was making fun of our USA society... I told her she can watch the BBC, French subtitle films, or chinese movies. Really why is it our responsiblity to entertain everyone else? We have our own issues.

new topics

top topics

join