It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special report: The 2009 UFO flap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Concur.

I live in a trailerhouse on the outskirts of Brownwood Texas which is West of Stephenville Texas.

There has been a huge UFO flap/sightings in the area from Dublin Texas all the way to Brownwood.

The other night I sat out on my porch and saw a UFO go over that had about fifty lights on it traveling at a high rate of speed westward before arcing southward over Brownwood.

There is no telling who or what it was.

I tried to call the FAA several times but only got a runaround which makes me think they know EXACTLY what is going on.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I'm curious about the mysterious solar flare on 7 July, as well. Isnt there another one on 2012 or something? I'm not real familiar with solar flares.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by wonderworld

I know a retired general from the Canadian Army who was based out of Gagetown for almost 30 years. He told me that there secret underground tunnels and bases which were all interconnected through the modern above ground ones.

When asked further about it, he told me he could not say anything as they would "know" he had. When I asked why he was able to talk about the DUMBS he stated, ohh well they don't care about those, it's what goes on inside they don't want you knowing about.

So yeah, he was a fierce, huge, military general, terrified to tell me what he worked in all those years ago. So I think you are right, I don't think our government has the power to instill that kind of fear in them.

~Keeper

That's weird. Same exact story here! My family member told me about all the SAM sites, underground bunkers and other things about Nellis Airforce Base and Area 51 but refuses to talk. Since I am very close to him he has only given me a couple small clues.

Dont let this discourage your galactic adventures but he said they are bad and I dont want to know what they have to say, he also said they will only be seen if they want to be seen. He didnt describe them ,,nothing else.

Maybe there are other types he hasnt dealt with??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

I wish I could have seen that! 50 lights sounds cool! I think most of the time people dont have time to run and grab their camera, either that or the batteries are dead. Never fails.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

As the story goes the benevolent ones came first and asked to help, but would not offer technology so we turned them down. The bad ones apparently agreed to give us tech in exchange for human abduction and research facilities/deniability.

Apparently that worked better for those involved. Again that's all just hearsay, but it's the theory I've seen the most evidence for.

That being said, it would be dumb to assume it's only one race of ET's that are here if any of them are. Obviously there would be very many, with different beliefs and affiliations, much like the races here on Earth.

It's probably no different out there, just a bigger playing field.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

yes the first solar flares is predicted for the 7 july and the last for 2012 betwen there will be 2 others solar flares, actualy after trying to find what this crop mean now i realy want know who made them...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Actually I've read reports of small EMP's affecting camera equipment during the most "exciting" of UFO encounters. That would explain a lack of evidence when some was really taken.

I mean let's face it, an ET race capable of intergactic travel would surely have ways of keeping their secrets as well as disposing of our primitive technologies.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes agreed. Have you noticed how technology has increased so rapidly in the last 15 years? A very alarming rate! It’s another sign of things to come.

I hadnt thought of adding that factor in to the picture. Thanks

[edit on 5-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Not just 15 years, try since about the late 40's. We went from using steam and coal to burning fossil fuels and jet planes within a matter of a few years.

Well an interesting notion to consider. A year after Roswell the Microwave and Kevlar were introduced to the public as new inventions. Coincidence? I think not.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I'll need to read up more on the significance of solar flares. I havent quite figured out the crop circle thing yet. I believe some are valid and others are a hoax.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Not to mention all the new nano technology. It's mind boggling!

I take it they get along well with the EU and Japan for that matter since so many new things are coming from there. China only seems to copy making cheap reproductions.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

yeah I think people have been fooled into thinking that the US is the place with the most ET research and or integration with humans, but that's wrong. Obviously Japan has made us of their talents and back engineer things far faster than Americans.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There was a time my mom said "Dont buy a foreign car" She's changed her mind. We all know things made in Japan are made to last. We need to learn their secret. I think their employees have pride in their work and get rewarded as they progress, rather than seniority.

I think these ET's know the future or are creating it for us. Some things happen by chance but not most.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
History shows that various plagues were preceded by appearances of UFO's.

"A great many people throughout Europe and other Plague stricken regions of the world were reporting that outbreaks of the Plague were caused by foul-smelling "mists". Those mists frequently appeared after unusually bright lights in the sky. The historian quickly discovers that "mists" were reported far more frequently and in many more locations than were rodent infestations. The Plague years were, in fact, a period of heavy UFO activity.

The first outbreak of the Plague in Europe followed an unusual series of events. Between 1298 and 1314, seven large "comets" were seem over Europe; one was of "awe-inspiring blackness." .................. To the people of Europe, these sightings were considered omens of the Plague which soon followed."

plague

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Wow UFO's over Plague stricken regions. I never knew that. I trust your theory, especially dating back that far.

It sounds familiar doesnt it?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
to those that say, "Why don't the aliens just reveal themselves?", here's a few explanations.

You have aliens that are bad, some that are good and try to help us, and some that don't interfere.

The bad aliens/government don't want disclosure for obvious reasons. The bad aliens are the ones abducting people. They couldn't be anything other than bad if they are literally kidnapping people and performing god knows what kind of procedures/exams on them. The bad people in government turn a blind eye because they get technology in return. They believe that when SHTF the bad aliens will show some kind of mercy to them and allow them to rule over us minions but they are too stupid to realize that they will also fall prey to them in the end. Such is the fallacy of a severely inflated ego.

Then there are the good aliens/government that want to help the humans. They don't reveal themselves for the simple reason that people will freak the eff out, but there are those who are not in the government who are in the know. Same with those in the government. They know that the bad aliens betrayed us but can't exactly just come out and say, "Yes, aliens are among us!" and not expect to be killed, kidnapped what have you by others who didn't want that info to come out. Instead, they slowly let the information flow. They allow the seeds to be planted in our minds in order to condition us to the idea that aliens are among us so that when SHTF we won't freak out all that bad. They aren't too happy about humans being abducted.

If it is revealed that there are aliens then there will be an all out WAR. Not only among humans but among aliens also. The bad aliens know that if it came down to that they most likely wouldn't stand a chance because those in the government that aren't good nor bad but go with the flow because they are afraid of what will happen if they don't, will side with the good and, in that case, the bad will be outnumbered.

It sounds lame but it has a lot to do with the notion of not interfering with the natural evolution of the human species. There has already been severe interference and look at what it's done. We haven't evolved to the point where we are able to use this crazy technology responsibly.

That's the problem with good vs. bad. Bad usually has the upper hand because the good follow the rules and the bad absolutely don't. So the good try not to interfer at all and the bad have trashed the rule for their own agenda.

It's like a human going into the forest to observe the wildlife. There's a huge difference between someone who goes in simply to observe, where the animals are oblivious to the "invasion" and someone like Steve Erwin who pokes sticks at them and peeves them off.

I hope I made some sense. usually it sounds a lot better in my head

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm sure there must be good and bad aliens. What I don't understand is that if they are so much more evolved technically, why didn't they wipe us out years ago?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Yes all that made sense. I still think there will be a disclosure of some sort. For some reason their is more activity going on. Somethings up. I'm not sure if it's a war in the skies and on ground?

Their purpose will be known some day.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think half of them want to wipe us out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join