It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special report: The 2009 UFO flap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Special report: The 2009 UFO flap

www.whitehaven-news.co.uk

This year (2009) has seen a dramatic increase in the number of UFO sightings in Cumbria yet just four years ago it seemed UFOs had left the area for good.
In August 2005, The Daily Telegraph and other papers reported that Cumbria had fallen off the intergalactic UFO map. There were so few UFO sightings, the papers announced, that Chris Parr, Whitehaven co-ordinator for the British UFO Hunters (Cumbria Branch) may have to close his organisation.
But it seems the obituaries for UFOs were being written a little too quickly.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My scoop on UFO’s is a bit different than most, however the frequency of these sighting raises concerns as to Why? Maybe the answer is that it’s time for them to come out.

Something is happening to change the world, as we speak. I find a relevance to the skies and what they behold to somehow be connected. What that significance is will soon be disclosed.

We are globally connected, as are these sightings reported worldwide. Why do you suppose we they are coming out at record speed?

They want something. There is some odd correlation between today’s global events and signs in the skies. It’s a matter of figuring out what?

This year (2009) has seen an explosion in the number of lights in the sky. They've even been caught on film, either on digital cameras, camera phones or on video recorders.

It's got everyone talking again about what might explain this phenomena. In this section of the website we've brought together some of the more important case studies from 2009.

www.whitehaven-news.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I live in Wisconsin and in my 40 something years have not seen a UFO here. I have been educated by internet on the frequency in other parts of the country, however not in this state.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One thing that will act as a variable in this case is that many Cumbria sightings can also be explained as good old chinese lanterns. Have a navigate through this site and see how many 'orange' or 'fire like' sightings there are.
The link is to the Cumbria section.

Here

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I live in Washington and thought I saw a UFO when I was about 14 or so. It was very close, very large with a huge domed light above it.. I never knew what it was.

Unidentified Flying Objects, or UFOs have been reported in Wisconsin for an unknown but lengthy time.

www.w-files.com...

This is one link of many.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I agree the majority of sightings are explainable. Yes Ive heard of those lanterns freaking people out.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Ok that is a colorful link but anyone can tell a story, Now before we get on the wrong Idea. I am not a debunker... I just need a real visual experience. that link it just stories.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You are kind of asking the million dollar question. We wont have 100% proof of their existence until a full disclosure is made. At that time they'll back it up with proof not just heresay.

Others may have some abduction stories or sightings. Sorry I dont.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I think your right, but wrong all at once.

Even if the government gave us disclosure, some people would still cry foul. We need disclosure from something ET. Something that would have no reason to lie to us, and something that was going to help us, in order for the world to take that news lightly.

Panic will occur, I know it will, because religiously, it would change things forever.

But yeah, I agree that things are on the rise, sightings are appearing everywhere, and mind you that could be blamed on the expansion of the internet and making our world smaller every day, but these aren't coincidences.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the ufos are landing on 999 so be ready when the exorcist steps off the ship. it will be wearing white and promissing good things to come. it will twist its head in several circles and say, (i hate it when that happens).

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is where I would require a personal viewing of the spacecraft. I will say I believe we are not alone, but why the secrecy. If their intellect is far superior then ours they should have nothing to fear. also "they" should openly communicate with actual people to get the message out they are here for a good cause. the photos are always easily questionable, the videos.. almost always difficult to make out, and shaky. It is always the same story, of course I like the ones that repeatedly appear over Europe in large formations. Honestly, I hope for "a coming out of the closet" for these ET's. so we can get past all the cover up stuff that appears to be going on.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes it would cause panic. Many dont know that UFO's and Aliens are mentioned in the Bible so they do have a significance.

The Christian Symposium just got back from the Roswell Festival.

The day of disclosure will be backed up with proof. Who ever does it will probably come bearing a couple fleets, for all to see.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

Yes, many argue with me about their nature. I think they are bad but most disagree with me.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And my one wish is that they take me with them when they leave. My god what an adventure that would be.

You know that's my greatest fear, that I'll die before ever being introduced to the Galactic Community.

Then again I would probably just be somebody else during those times and would get to live it anyway, but I'd love to do it this time around.

I have heard and read of the UFO references in the Bible, but I wonder what the Church says about them? Are they simply disregarded or told to be something else?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is a cover-up for a good reason but soon they cant deny them much longer. They will make themselves known to the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It would be amazing to visit another planet. I wouldnt want to live there though. They have eternal youth I think.

I wonder if bombing the moon has any significance. I think they are building more than a space station up there.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think stuff has been there longer than any of us can imagine. Why do you think they never went back to the moon after the Apollo missions? Somebody told them not to, that's what I think.

Perhaps NASA is trying to piss off whatever is up there to get a response or something. Maybe they will force this "presence" from hiding and we'll get disclosure that way.

Maybe not.

As far as another planet, yeah I'm all game with staying in the cosmos. I've lived for thousands of years on Earth (with what I can remember) and quite frankly, I'm tired of it.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think the same thing. Someone told them not to! Also my other theory is the reason you never hear about the guys who have seen them and worked with aliens NEVER talk, even after retirement is. Whoooo bad runon sentence forgive.

The reason they dont talk is not fear of the government retaliation but Alien retaliation. They fear something. I have a relative who has seen them. He wont talk not even to his wife or mom. What's that tell you. He worked with them in the 80's.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

hello

for me all the dot start to connect, ufo, crop circles, and the sun, actualy i write a lot about the connection betwen the sun and the crop, many people think the crop are man made but this years the crop are full of prediction

one say

four solar flare left until 2013 it's the sundial crop circles and another crop say we have our first solar flares 7 july and after that 3 others one
the crop talk about a bio evolution and a rebirth .here my point we see many ufo all over the world since april the people who had see strange things in the sky has incrase as the crop,we want disclosure but we know it's something hard to get from our governement, i connect the dot, if we have this first solar flares it mean that people who made the crop was aware, we are going to ask more question about it and people who think crops are alien made are going to say ok now we have our proof,and ask more and more question,because we should not forget after the first eruption we are going to have 3 more and the last the jellyfish crop predict a mega eruption it mean that we are going to deal with something huge for the humanity, i try to be rational but if this eruption happen the 7 july and this not the bigone but it mean just one think we are not alone and somone try to communicate with us and warnning us and it's so big that any governement can hide it and specialy with internet the news go very fast, i dont want over react i wait for the 7 july but if this happen no need anymore to shout and actualy i hope i'm not wrong all go in the right direction for having this solar flare on 7 july just wait and see.
after that we can say we are now entering in a new era.
and if nothing happen then it was just a wishfull dream

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I know a retired general from the Canadian Army who was based out of Gagetown for almost 30 years. He told me that there secret underground tunnels and bases which were all interconnected through the modern above ground ones.

When asked further about it, he told me he could not say anything as they would "know" he had. When I asked why he was able to talk about the DUMBS he stated, ohh well they don't care about those, it's what goes on inside they don't want you knowing about.

So yeah, he was a fierce, huge, military general, terrified to tell me what he worked in all those years ago. So I think you are right, I don't think our government has the power to instill that kind of fear in them.

~Keeper

top topics

<<   2 >>

join