It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on camera in a cross formation Con/chemtrail.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi all

A few weeks back I was out fishing with my family, it was a beautiful sunny day with a few fluffy white clouds floating around. As the sun began to set we decided to pack up and head home.

I looked up to the sky and the setting sun and saw these crosses in the sky ( Im assuming these trails were made by plane's although I didnt hear any nearby at the time? or maybe Ufo's, who knows for sure?! ) anyway I used my mobile phone to take some pictures because it was a really beautiful sight.

When I got home I uploaded them to my Laptop and began viewing them when I suddenely noticed a black blob in one of the trails. I zoomed in, cropped it and began to play with the contrast/sharpness etc. This is it -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2a366cf3b51.jpg[/atsimg]

I apologise for the size and am unsure of how to fix this problem as I think it happened when I was editing the pic.

I will now post the original picture and hope that the picture isnt too big that you dont see it all

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec527406a8a6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Anomaly is in front of the left trail in the picture and when I have the pic zoomed in on my laptop it looks to me like some kind of satelite but I really dont know and wondered if you people reading this could take a look and let me know what you think, it really is very strange, very clear and also looks like it has 2 arms either side of the blackness with 4 white orb like things on the top and 2 at the bottom of it.

High Strangeness!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm off to watch a Dvd with the Hubby and will return in a couple of hour......
Does anyone have an opinion/thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
just enlarged it and it's to far out to see what it exactally was, could be a bird

even at 400x it's difficult

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
I'm off to watch a Dvd with the Hubby and will return in a couple of hour......
Does anyone have an opinion/thoughts on this?

My opinion is it could be anything and probably something explainable. First you have to rule out: dirt on lens; bug flying by; bird flying, etc. I would think it is one of those things

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I have it enlarged on my laptop and it is as clear as day, im frustrated now because I want it to be shown as I see it with good details like I explained earlier but I dont know how to make the edited picture bigger.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Interesting, I would like to see that more detailed picture.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

When I zoom in or look at the edited pic it clearly does not look like a bird or a bug nor is it dirt, I promise you.

I will attempt to try and explain it better - It is a black kind of sphere shape and it looks like it has greyish arms either side with 4 silver/whitish orbs on the top of it and 2 at the bottom of the object.

I cant explain what it is because I have never seen anything like it, the only thing I could think it may be is a satelite/Ufo of some sort lol

I have searched for a similar shape or picture on the net but to no avail sadly.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The thing is, the little pic is it enlarged and cropped but when i post it on here it shows up as very small.

Hopefully someone will be able to explain how to correct this so everyone may see it as I am

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Zoom your picture to where you can see the details.

Hold shift and press "print screen" could also be "PrtScn".

This will copy your whole monitor as a picture.

Now open paint and paste.

Crop out the UFO at the detail you would like us to see.

"Save As"

Then upload here

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I dont want to sound really stupid here although Im afraid I will lol
I dont have a printer and I also dont have a print screen key so I dont see how I can follow your instructions but thankyou anyway

I also have to open the edited pic so that I see it large? But it shows up as small in my documents if you get what I mean.
There must be another way, perhaps I could send someone here the original photo and they can zoom in and mess around with the contrast/sharpness etc.

*Sigh*

Edit to say Doh!! I do have a PrtSc key but it does not want to work?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nice find.
Wonder if you will continue to photograph Xs in the sky any more.
Any one with more zoom on the dark craft.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Ok, I think I did something here!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c7c11d24a33.jpg[/atsimg]

It still does not look how I am seeing it on my screen, god I'm so tired now but really trying to sort this out...and I've got headache now.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thankyou and you bet I will be taking more pic's of Xs, its really got me baffled but what baffles me more is not being able to show it to you people as Im seeing it

I am in the dark when it comes to computers, I think I have some learning ahead of me hee he.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is another attempt, not sure how I managed to get 2 on the screen but I thinks its slightly clearer than the last one.

Im still seeing more detail on my screen?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6b03982a9e9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast

Thankyou and you bet I will be taking more pic's of Xs, its really got me baffled but what baffles me more is not being able to show it to you people as Im seeing it

I am in the dark when it comes to computers, I think I have some learning ahead of me hee he.

You did ok with the zoom.
There is a way to make live video.
See netsnap.com
You get a free web page and put in a link to them and
they send the picture.
In the forum post put a link to your page.
Its an image source so it might link into any page on ATS.
Well your computer sends a picture to them and they send
it out to all pages online.

ED: It looks like one of those tilted saucer or oval as a
designated front must be assumed for the pilot. 360 direction
might be possible but don't think pilots are apt do do that too
much. A video had one that went vertical and zoom forward to
a high altitude. Its somewhere on youtube and ATS.

ED+: just got the download

[edit on 7/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 7/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah I did didnt I

That sounds like a good idea and I will probably do it tomorrow as its 1.45 in the morning here in the uk and Im knackered after all that zooming! lol

I do have a question for all though - Is it possible to capture a satelite on camera during the day, have I captured a satelite? Again its a question that I feel silly asking but I have to....

I really wanna know what this thing is!

Oh and by the way just so in case anyone wants to know, I took these pics with a Nokia N95

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thankyou all so much for your help and replies so far
I have gained some new computer knowledge, Yey!
Im off to bed now but will be on here tomorrow to check this thread, it would be really good to get some more thoughts/idea's/criticism on my pictures!

Nighty Night

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Take your original cropped picture and put these brackets around the url (image code).... [ats=400x300]insert code here[/at]

I left out the 's' in the "ats" in the last bracket so it didn't show a blank picture, when you do it DO NOT SPACE OR LEAVE OUT ANYTHING

[edit on 7/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok so here is my attempt

[ats=400x300](03062009807-001)[/at]

I dont think this has worked?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join